- lying about her age
- lying about the fact that she's not in college
- deleting comments that call her out on her lies
- still lives with parents
- still acts like a tweeniebopper
- no known job or educational background
- no known significant other
- it is assumed that she doesn't have a driver's license
- it is also assumed that she was raised in a very sheltered, religious household

FAQ:
Is she REALLY 28?
- Yes, she's 28. It is confirmed by Allie herself on her personal Facebook that she turned 21 in December of 2006.

What's wrong with her teeth?
- Research done by our lovely GG members has led to the conclusion that the discoloration of Allie's teeth is most likely related to fluoride poisoning as a child.

Why are you guys so mean?! There's obviously something different about her!
- We aren't mean. Allie posts videos on the internet willingly, and a part of uploading yourself on YT is having to deal with criticism. Positive or negative.

Why does she lie about her age?
- Allie is a mystery. It is unknown if she has any mental or behavioral conditions, but there is much speculation.There is also proof that Allie knows this is wrong, as she deletes comments calling her out on her real age, and she tries to befriend gurus much younger than her, who are usually 13-16 years old. Bethany Mota is an exception.

Does she live on her own? Is she employed?
- No. Allie lives with her parents, Mama Walt and Pop Walt. She is not employed.

Why so much hate?
- Allie lies to her subscribers, who are young girls. Some people have likened her to a sort of predator, though this is an
extreme speculation. She is also obsessed with Bethany Mota, and tends to copy her videos. Like, she straight up steals Bethany's thumbnails and poses and everything. Weird, right? She knows her lying and copycatting is wrong, and will block you or delete your comments if you try to call her out on it. Oops.
A big part of Allie's criticism comes from the fact that she used to be a Girl Scout co-leader, and filmed many videos of her young Girl Scout campers doing really not okay things, such as modeling bathing suits or pajamas.

LINKS:
youtube.com/bowbeauty24 (main channel)
youtube.com/alleykatchat (vlog channel/goldmine)
twitter.com/alliekat815
instagram.com/alliekat815
Bowcreeper Drinking Game:
List of Allieisms:

*Full credit for FAQ goes to the lovely chanelpoison, who was been amazing at compiling Allie info in older threads. Thanks!

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bowbeauty24 FAQ

Post by chanelpoison »

Thank you thank you for getting this up! And for crediting :)

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Can someone explain about the fire? I've seen it mentioned in the main thread, but nobody gives any details.

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

bbgorilla wrote:Can someone explain about the fire? I've seen it mentioned in the main thread, but nobody gives any details.
The details have been talked about several times, though lol.. Her previous home caught fire in August 2013. It started with their dryer. They then moved into their new home. That's all that we know.. She talks about it in this video:
Update: Where have I been ?:

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

Created a thread for Allie's IG/Facebook, but thought this would be better suited for her FAQ. More on this in Part 2 here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... le=desktop (sorry for link, I'm on my phone and don't know a better/easier way to do this)

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

acksheeyoureadbag wrote:Created a thread for Allie's IG/Facebook, but thought this would be better suited for her FAQ. More on this in Part 2 here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... le=desktop (sorry for link, I'm on my phone and don't know a better/easier way to do this)

I think this is a better fit for the Image Dump thread since it doesn't answer any questions lol

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

True that. Oy vey.

angiexox
Learner
Learner

Post by angiexox »

So I am kind of late here ... Just wondering .. What's up with everyone saying she can't smell? Has she addressed this ... and if so.. why the fuck does she buy perfumes/candles ?

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

angiexox wrote:So I am kind of late here ... Just wondering .. What's up with everyone saying she can't smell? Has she addressed this ... and if so.. why the fuck does she buy perfumes/candles ?
Yeah, she did mention that she can't smell in a video but I don't remember which one it was.. & Who knows if she was really telling the truth, but I'm sure she only buys these things because she sees that other beauty gurus have them

angiexox
Learner
Learner

Post by angiexox »

sugartstar123 wrote:
angiexox wrote:So I am kind of late here ... Just wondering .. What's up with everyone saying she can't smell? Has she addressed this ... and if so.. why the fuck does she buy perfumes/candles ?
Yeah, she did mention that she can't smell in a video but I don't remember which one it was.. & Who knows if she was really telling the truth, but I'm sure she only buys these things because she sees that other beauty gurus have them
That is so sad. In the main thread they also mentioned her mother can't smell either ... which only makes it seem like she is lying even more so.

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soundslikenoise »

She mentions the no sense of smell thing in this video

[youtube][/youtube]
ImageImage
#AndGuest

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Question: how would the discussion change if Allie came out as having been diagnosed with a developmental disability?

She's a habitual liar, no doubt. And extremely socially awkward. But maybe she's incapable of picking up on social cues or recognizing how wrong her behavior is.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

She can recognize how "wrong" her behavior is, because she states multiple times how people are watching her being weird.. So she does have self awareness. I don't know, I'm not a psychologist but I have relatives that have devolpmental issues, so I don't get that vibe from her. I think she's just sheltered and socially inept because she is alone (only kids or only her parents)

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

^^^ to piggy back she also deletes any comment about her real age or copying. Therefore she has been informed and chooses to continue to lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Alexb wrote:She can recognize how "wrong" her behavior is, because she states multiple times how people are watching her being weird.. So she does have self awareness. I don't know, I'm not a psychologist but I have relatives that have devolpmental issues, so I don't get that vibe from her. I think she's just sheltered and socially inept because she is alone (only kids or only her parents)
Or she could be saying that people thinks she's weird because every other beauty guru says that in their videos when they film outside.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

Woooow is she really 28? Jesus christ (sorry) she looks like she still hasn't hit puberty. I'm 20 and since I was 14 people thought I was 18, now that I am 20 I still look 18. Somebody give her growth hormones.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

aimiakeno wrote:Woooow is she really 28? Jesus christ (sorry) she looks like she still hasn't hit puberty. I'm 20 and since I was 14 people thought I was 18, now that I am 20 I still look 18. Somebody give her growth hormones.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Allie's blog on 'we heart it' a site similar to pinterest.

http://weheartit.com/allison_walter

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

bowbeauty24 FAQ

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

penguinasaurus wrote:Allie's blog on 'we heart it' a site similar to pinterest.

http://weheartit.com/allison_walter
So going to have my interns make those pumpkins in art therapy! Now why Ally a 28yo would make those I don't know but perfect for the psych ward in our jail. lol
Maybe there is something "off" about her clinically which could explain a lot of this?

Xtina333334
Talker
Talker

Post by Xtina333334 »

Does anyone know where in WI this chick is from? I'd love to know

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”