Alli "Watch Me on Twitch" Speed - Part 10

Maric
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alli "Watch Me on Twitch" Speed - Part 10

Post by Maric »

Sorry to all the Alli fans but I never liked her very much. There was very little affection between her and Charles. She spent an enormous amount of time with her parents. She lived a block away from them! They were always at her home. She spent more times drinking/partying with her friends than her husband. Yes she was a supportive wife during his illnesses, but I truly believe that if Charles didn’t become ill, they would have split sooner than later. I believe she left YouTube because she really was no longer relevant there as a Creator. I’m not surprised that she is bisexual, she definitely came across as asexual with Charles. For crying out loud she got sick drunk on her wedding night. I don’t miss her vids at all. I wonder what her loser brother is up to?

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Thinking back on it, Charles and Alli were an odd couple. But then again I feel like she's the polar opposite of what she used to be like

bambam98
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bambam98 »

All of the aspirations that she had back in the day don't bode too well when your life consists of vlogging and drunk gaming. She probably said, fuck it, I'm pigeonholed to the internet, so that's where I must be for the rest of my life. Instead of doing her own thing, she put all of her eggs in the CTFxC basket, and now she is seeing the consequences of that!

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Maric wrote:Sorry to all the Alli fans but I never liked her very much. There was very little affection between her and Charles. She spent an enormous amount of time with her parents. She lived a block away from them! They were always at her home. She spent more times drinking/partying with her friends than her husband. Yes she was a supportive wife during his illnesses, but I truly believe that if Charles didn’t become ill, they would have split sooner than later. I believe she left YouTube because she really was no longer relevant there as a Creator. I’m not surprised that she is bisexual, she definitely came across as asexual with Charles. For crying out loud she got sick drunk on her wedding night. I don’t miss her vids at all. I wonder what her loser brother is up to?
From what has been said here on and off, Justin is supposedly managing a high-end restaurant. Good for him if that's so, as he spent years doing nothing with his education so if he does have some sort of job it's a step up from where he was and he's actually better off than Alli, it would seem. I feel like Alli had a lot of potential but while she is clearly intelligent and well-educated, she always seemed to be completely disinterested in using her education and opportunities in any meaningful way. I believe she has stated somewhere that if not for Charles' tumor, they would have split up sooner--I think she was just far too young to settle down but she liked the lifestyle that Charles was able to give her at the time and while I think they were somewhat on the same level at the time they got together they drifted apart very quickly because both of them were (and probably still are) pretty immature. Alli just came out of the divorce looking better than Charles did because she kept her mouth shut and wasn't the one who had a backup waiting before the split was even known. Alli had a huge amount of sympathy and support at the time and I still feel some fondness for the person she seemed to be less than five years ago and if she's happy now, great, but from everything I read it really seems like she's completely without direction and living an unreal, internet-only existence.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

I never liked Alli either, hell, I really never liked anyone within the CTFxC. What did she have before Charles? Nothing. What did she have after Charles? Pretty much everything handed to her on a plate because of him. I just feel like she was using him, and I always thought their marriage was for publicity, and I have no reason to think different. I remember, I think it was Datev or Gradlife's vlog, when they were taking wedding pictures, and the look of "What have I done?" was written all over Charles' face. I'll never forget that.

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

bambam98 wrote:I never liked Alli either, hell, I really never liked anyone within the CTFxC. What did she have before Charles? Nothing. What did she have after Charles? Pretty much everything handed to her on a plate because of him. I just feel like she was using him, and I always thought their marriage was for publicity, and I have no reason to think different. I remember, I think it was Datev or Gradlife's vlog, when they were taking wedding pictures, and the look of "What have I done?" was written all over Charles' face. I'll never forget that.
Just watched Datev's vlog and you're right, Charles looks so detached. Only saw him smile for the camera. Didn't they admit that they had a huge fight right before the wedding?

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

I was watching her last Twitch stream, and she was going off on a 20 minute diatribe about some annoying old man at the doctor's office who apparently made a passive-aggressive comment about Alli on her cell phone, and was calling all the nurses, "honey, doll, sweetie." She was acting like he was the worst person in the world. He comes from a different time Alli, there's no reason to get so worked up about something so small. She really has nothing else going on if this is what she finds to complain about. She seems like a very negative, nasty person. I mean, she never struck me as a particularly nice person anyway, but still, she's definitely angry at the world now.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

bambam98 wrote:I was watching her last Twitch stream, and she was going off on a 20 minute diatribe about some annoying old man at the doctor's office who apparently made a passive-aggressive comment about Alli on her cell phone, and was calling all the nurses, "honey, doll, sweetie." She was acting like he was the worst person in the world. He comes from a different time Alli, there's no reason to get so worked up about something so small. She really has nothing else going on if this is what she finds to complain about. She seems like a very negative, nasty person. I mean, she never struck me as a particularly nice person anyway, but still, she's definitely angry at the world now.
She seems the type to never say anything in a situation and then freak out when she gets home, get a back bone girl

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Alli reminds me a lot of Jenna Marbles now. Both intelligent women who decided to throw away their education and are now unmotivated, have settled, and never leave their home.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

I'm now Alli's age when she got divorced (24), and man I could not imagine even going through half the things she went through at my age. To think that Alli basically lived a lifetime in 5 years is crazy and sad. She pretty much shit away her early 20's, time she should have spent having fun and deciding what she wants to do. I wonder how many people warned her that she was moving too fast, and should reconsider marriage and living like a housewife at 22 years old. I hope people did, maybe they didn't, or maybe she didn't listen.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

bambam98 wrote:I'm now Alli's age when she got divorced (24), and man I could not imagine even going through half the things she went through at my age. To think that Alli basically lived a lifetime in 5 years is crazy and sad. She pretty much shit away her early 20's, time she should have spent having fun and deciding what she wants to do. I wonder how many people warned her that she was moving too fast, and should reconsider marriage and living like a housewife at 22 years old. I hope people did, maybe they didn't, or maybe she didn't listen.
That's crazy to think of I didn't realize I knew she was young but crap!! I just went and re watched the vlogs and she looks so young. I guess when you're 15 they look much older you know what I mean. So traumatizing for her, I know I would of been.

Edited to emphasize omg they look so young!!!

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

tkadvil wrote:Alli reminds me a lot of Jenna Marbles now. Both intelligent women who decided to throw away their education and are now unmotivated, have settled, and never leave their home.
Call me crazy but I'm actually loving Jenna Marbles' videos again. There was a period of time where I thought she was terribly unfunny and unsubscribed-- I don't know if it's because I'm close in age to her (29) or what, but her whole "I'm an old lady that just wants to do crafts" vibe is me right now :rofl:

I don't watch her twitch streams at all, just the occasional IG story, but I think the think that's disappointed me about Alli is that she seems to have a real lack of awareness for someone her age. Like the story bambam mentioned-- anyone my age that works an office job has dealt with the person who uses dated language. And you know when to speak up and say something and when to let it go because there's a difference between "no one says that" and "wow, that's sexist/racist". It is truly not the end of the world when you have bigger fish to fry!

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Why don’t her parents realize what’s happening and get her some help?

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Arena1992 wrote:Why don’t her parents realize what’s happening and get her some help?
Only so much you can do. It's not like she's hooked on drugs or anything where they can force her into a hospital, it's just her lifestyle and change of attitude. She needs to realize it herself her family can only support and suggest

Illuminato
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Illuminato »

I was always taught never to engage with trolls. But seeing as it's never gonna stop, I might as well post. If you're going to bitch about a person, at least have your facts right.

- She enjoys her job, yes, being a twitch partner and streaming games is a job, a very lucrative and well paid job at that. Many people do it. What you people characterise as a 'real job' is usually tiresome and quite depressing. She's doing what she loves, and has stated that many times. I know that's hard to wrap your little brains around, but try and get over it. Given the choice of a boring desk or retail job and getting paid basically fuck all for way too many hours of work or being a twitch partner, I'd happily pick twitch partner every day of the week.

- One of the reasons he enjoys streaming more than vlogging is because she can interact more with her audience (with many of the regulars being quite close to each other and her). and also because Youtube has pretty much gone to crap but we all know that already. I'm not personally close to Alli as I pretty much lurk, I'm not much of a talker.

- She actually helps of lot of her viewers with her interaction and her stream is a welcome place for everyone to talk about things that they feel they can't normally talk about. She also does a lot of charity work through her twitch stream.

- She does travel, she just doesn't vlog or post about it anymore.

- She and her girlfriend are incredibly happy and despite it being a long distance relationship (because distance doesn't mean anything when you love someone), they do actually see each other quite often. Alli has actually been staying with her girlfriend, and they even took a trip to London together to go to the Twitch meet up. Her girlfriends work as an eSports caster means she travels between Europe and America often.

- The reason she was annoyed with the old man in the doctors is because he called her a child for simply using her phone, which was rude. He also kept butting into her conversation with the receptionist and was listening in on personal information being said, which he also kept commenting on. Again, I think she has a right to be annoyed by this. Also, sometimes confrontation is pointless, esp when it comes to old people set in their ways.

- She sees a therapist about her mental health and is slowly resolving them, something that again, she has stated in her streams.

- IMO, the Alli she is now is the Alli she was repressing when she was with Charles. Conventional ways of living don't suit her, and she's still working on herself. She's coming out of her shell and being the person she always wanted to be. And there's nothing wrong with that, or her for that matter. I can't obviously say if she's happy as I don't know her that well, but there are definitely parts of her life where she is happy where she wasn't before, and that's a good thing.

She could be and do all the things you talk about and you guys would still find something to bitch about. Nothing with ever be enough for people like you. Maybe start learning to accept people for the way they are?

And before you all start with the 'hi alli' crap, I'm just a person who happens to come on this website and watch her streams. I also used to watch the vlogs back in the day.

Anyway, carry on with the moaning like you always do. I'm sure there's a tweet where she dared say she was annoyed by something and you people think she's being totally unreasonable.

:tu:

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Lauren and Dennis seem like great people, but they have sheltered their children to an unhealthy level. Alli is a child who hasn't left her parents side and is still holding their hand. She needs to grow up, get out in the world, and move on. She's almost 30 for heaven's sake!

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Ammnesia wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:Why don’t her parents realize what’s happening and get her some help?
Only so much you can do. It's not like she's hooked on drugs or anything where they can force her into a hospital, it's just her lifestyle and change of attitude. She needs to realize it herself her family can only support and suggest

Yeah that’s a good point

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

bambam98 wrote:Lauren and Dennis seem like great people, but they have sheltered their children to an unhealthy level. Alli is a child who hasn't left her parents side and is still holding their hand. She needs to grow up, get out in the world, and move on. She's almost 30 for heaven's sake!
I don't know if they've sheltered their children as much as it seems like they didn't really give them any boundaries--Lauren is a Montessori school teacher and I know Alli attended Montessori schools and I'm sure Justin did as well. I'm not against the Montessori system but it can be very permissive and some children simply become aimless because of it. Datev seemed like a perfect example of a wandering Montessori type--just a self-educated person who really wasn't pushed to do anything outside of her comfort zone and the real world can be something of a shock to these people sometimes. And, to the new poster Illuminato, while I welcome the insight and info you've given above, keep in mind that this is a gossip site and we're always going to be batting half-truths around for shits and giggles. I support Alli in whatever she chooses to do, and even if I didn't I'm just a viewer and my opinion (and the opinion of anyone else she doesn't know) means absolutely squat.

:tu:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

.... :rofl:
anyways, the way people perceive alli’s life now vs previously is all opinion based, many people held the opinion that charles and alli were super duper happy and in love #couplegoals & look how that turned out; people on here found alli through youtube and didn’t hop over to twitch to watch hour long live streams to dissect what’s happening in her life but mostly keep up from time to time to see what/how she’s doing.
it’s not that serious and if you’re so heated and bothered by “trolls” then maybe don’t read the site?

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”