Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli "Watch Me on Twitch" Speed - Part 10

Post by misspeak »

jinalebcool wrote:
Dixen wrote:
jinalebcool wrote:I personally watch a lot of streamers on twitch when I am on vacation or I am bored. It is time consuming and those who have time to watch are generally teenagers and young adults in college and stuff. But all the streamers I watch actually have a real job in the real world, except well those who makes THOUSANDS of money, it became their job.

In the real world, their is actually a job called "game tester". Those people are recruited by companies and are paid to play the game before it is released, to give constructive criticism so that the creator knows what to tweak and everything.

In the real world, their is also a job called "athletes". Those are people who have a sport as a professional job and they do competitions, etc.

The real streamers, those who gain thousands of dollars are a mix of those two above job: they are considered professional games who actually sometimes do competition and or test new games for companies but they don't get paid by a third party, they get paid by ads, subscribers and donations.

So while I get people do not understand twitch, it is a platform that is being ruined by random youtubers who are nobody. Have no talent and wants to do nothing. But the big streamers are actually professionals and have talent or are doing it in their spare time because they have actual good job outside the internet. The twitch community don't appreciate really what Alli and others like her bring to the platform..
Twitch is not just for professional gamers, its a platform for anyone who likes to stream, not just people playing games but also people doing other things. Even cooking streams :)

And those that are professional gamers usually only have this as their job, they spend most of their time on this and dont have time for another daytime job.
Right but the other streams (cooking and all) are not as popular as gaming.. . If you just type the website, the home page is showing ONLY games. The featured box is: all games. The top streamers are all gamers or broadcast of game news, then you have the ps4 channels and the Xbox channels... and like I said, those making thousands of dollars use twitch as a career only but they are not representing the majority of the streamers.... a lot of them are still college students or are working during the day.

For example, I have one in mind who makes tons of money ( I don't know how much he does but when every 5 minutes he has at least one donation of 5$ you can imagine...), has over 100 000 followers vs alli who has 45 000, he has has an average of 6000 viewers in a stream, she has an average of 200...and he has been on the platform way before her, he even has a group of twitch streamers and he goes to competitions, does charity stream and all.... yet this one is a scientist and is studying biology in college and is working in a lab. In his streams, he keeps reminding people to keep studying and at the end of all his streams he will answer a scientific question by his viewers, which if you have never taking science in your life, you won't understand a thing...

If you compare, this professional (although not as popular as some others) to what Alli is doing... I would much prefer streamers like him!!
/r/iamverysmart

whatawaste
Learner
Learner

Post by whatawaste »

alli please respond lol
charles.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol how sad. Fuck off Charles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

I hope she completely ignores that.

jawesome
Learner
Learner

Post by jawesome »

ok charles Image

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

jawesome wrote:ok charles Image
Wait, what was he going on about? lol

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

He thinks Alli should make a video explaining that he didn't cheat on her because he's so desperate for views he needs to bring that drama back again. After the way he treated her she doesn't owe him s***. I hope she's laughing on the way to the bank to cash in that alimony lol.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

He really does need to calm down with certain questions. He needs to learn that when you act that way to a hateful comment, you are acting just as low as the hater saying that shit :?

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

secret25 wrote:I hope she completely ignores that.
hmmm me too. Did she not tweet "the truth" when the turtle/cheating connection was made? That sealed it for me. The likes on a3s pics etc well before the announcement. Like dude....i won't believe he didnt in some way, leave the relationship before it was done. It may not have been sex but it would have been something he couldn't comfortably do with A2s knowledge. That to me is cheating.
:love2: :love2:

Sil3nt155
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sil3nt155 »

anyone notice Alli getting a unibrow in the stream tonight? or is it just me?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Uh that’s definitely a joke created with brow pencil

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Yikes. I used to think Alli was pretty, but man she looks like a bum these days. Her hair is a mess, she dresses very homely, doesn't look very hygienic. She just sits behind her computer all day, and it definitely shows. She has become her brother. What a waste.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

bambam98 wrote:Yikes. I used to think Alli was pretty, but man she looks like a bum these days. Her hair is a mess, she dresses very homely, doesn't look very hygienic. She just sits behind her computer all day, and it definitely shows. She has become her brother. What a waste.
Shes an intelligent woman and had loads of potential. Sad to see her waste it all by sitting on her ass all day and letting her minions pay her bills.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

[/quote]Shes an intelligent woman and had loads of potential. Sad to see her waste it all by sitting on her ass all day and letting her minions pay her bills.[/quote]

Did she really though? I mean, I get that everyone hates Charles, but Alli really is no better than him. Dare I say, Charles even has more drive than she does. It was obvious that she really didn't want to do Youtube anymore, but what does she replace it with? Sitting on her ass on Twitch living off subs and donations. I mean, kudos to her for getting easy money. But, I'm not going to sit her and say that she's better than that, because I really don't think she ever was. She rode the CTFxC wave, then the post-breakup YT wave, and now the Twitch wave. She isn't innovative. She could've put herself with all of her supposed "intellect" to good work, but she doesn't and never really has anyway. Her intelligence is pretty overrated too. Yeah, compared to Charles, she's an astrophysicist, but almost everybody is next to him. She's just an edgy millennial who preaches over Twitter.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

tkadvil wrote:
bambam98 wrote:Yikes. I used to think Alli was pretty, but man she looks like a bum these days. Her hair is a mess, she dresses very homely, doesn't look very hygienic. She just sits behind her computer all day, and it definitely shows. She has become her brother. What a waste.
Shes an intelligent woman and had loads of potential. Sad to see her waste it all by sitting on her ass all day and letting her minions pay her bills.

Did she really though? I mean, I get that everyone hates Charles, but Alli really is no better than him. Dare I say, Charles even has more drive than she does. It was obvious that she really didn't want to do Youtube anymore, but what does she replace it with? Sitting on her ass on Twitch living off subs and donations. I mean, kudos to her for getting easy money. But, I'm not going to sit her and say that she's better than that, because I really don't think she ever was. She rode the CTFxC wave, then the post-breakup YT wave, and now the Twitch wave. She isn't innovative. She could've put herself with all of her supposed "intellect" to good work, but she doesn't and never really has anyway. Her intelligence is pretty overrated too. Yeah, compared to Charles, she's an astrophysicist, but almost everybody is next to him. She's just an edgy millennial who preaches over Twitter.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I enjoyed her travel videos so much - in that aspect she had a lot of potential to grow her channel. But she just literally gave up on it. I can't respect that :rofl:

LettuceMan
Learner
Learner

Post by LettuceMan »

She is a typical lazy liberal. Not surprised she is a lesbian also.

IcedCoffee314
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by IcedCoffee314 »

LettuceMan wrote:She is a typical lazy liberal. Not surprised she is a lesbian also.
What does this mean exactly?

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Speaking of which, what's Justin up too nowadays? Still a loser, I'm assuming? The guy is 31 years old, FYI. Yikes.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Here we go again with ignorant trolls claiming dating a woman one time makes you a “lesbian”

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”