Dull Dottie & her farm hick: coming to the big city P6.

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dull Dottie & her farm hick: coming to the big city P6.

Post by galaxy_stars »

ewokfan11 wrote:I wonder if she's pregnant. She looks a bit "fuller" and usually just wears a bikini. Shorts tan???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDiL6NhAo- ... die_dottie
she also posted her drink on IG, so i doubt that.. the thought of her and kevin having kids :barf:

jawesome
Learner
Learner

Post by jawesome »

looks like someone might have moved on from their job!

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Maybe they finally realized she's useless and fired her? I think her youtube channel was probably what got her the job in the first place--it looked good on paper, at least, and maybe whoever hired her had no real idea about what they needed. It's probably mostly an entry-level job that doesn't pay that well as I doubt they have the money to hire people with extensive PR backgrounds and educations.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

jawesome
Learner
Learner

Post by jawesome »

ChemoSobby wrote:Maybe they finally realized she's useless and fired her? I think her youtube channel was probably what got her the job in the first place--it looked good on paper, at least, and maybe whoever hired her had no real idea about what they needed. It's probably mostly an entry-level job that doesn't pay that well as I doubt they have the money to hire people with extensive PR backgrounds and educations.
You're right on the 'entry level job' and perhaps her social presence got her in:

Personally, having almost ten years of social experience, I stay away from companies who are looking at your own personal social media as a means of an indicator of a portfolio. Just because you're a hobbiest instagram 'influencer' does not mean you understand branding.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

I wonder where she works now. I just noticed her Glossier rep page no longer exists

jawesome
Learner
Learner

Post by jawesome »

Miss Sunshine wrote:I wonder where she works now. I just noticed her Glossier rep page no longer exists
I still see this tho

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

ChemoSobby wrote:Maybe they finally realized she's useless and fired her? I think her youtube channel was probably what got her the job in the first place--it looked good on paper, at least, and maybe whoever hired her had no real idea about what they needed. It's probably mostly an entry-level job that doesn't pay that well as I doubt they have the money to hire people with extensive PR backgrounds and educations.
I'm guessing she got laid-off. I Googled the company and someone posted in October that they went from 100+ employees to 25 in less than a year - that sounds like a nightmare place to work!! Start-ups are so risky! They also removed the employee page, so there's no way to really tell.

She's been barely active on SM, but she posted yesterday from the farm. What if they had to move back????? :o

lacky12345
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lacky12345 »

It looks like she is still working at styleseat. https://seat.style/author/datev210318/

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lacky12345 wrote:It looks like she is still working at styleseat. <a class="vglnk" href="https://seat.style/author/datev210318/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>seat</span><span>.</span><span>style</span><span>/</span><span>author</span><span>/</span><span>datev210318</span><span>/</span></a>
Does anyone know if she's still living in SF? That link above no longer works and she posted from the farm today on IG. I'm guessing she was laid off and they might have to move back to Reno.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lacky12345 wrote:It looks like she is still working at styleseat. <a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://seat.style/author/datev210318/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>seat</span><span>.</span><span>style</span><span>/</span><span>author</span><span>/</span><span>datev210318</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>seat</span><span>.</span><span>style</span><span>/</span><span>author</span><span>/</span><span>datev210318</span><span>/</span></a>
Does anyone know if she's still living in SF? That link above no longer works and she posted from the farm today on IG. I'm guessing she was laid off and they might have to move back to Reno.
She had an IG story some time ago where she "upgraded" her SF living room so I assume they still live there

GavinoGambino
Learner
Learner

Post by GavinoGambino »

Did her and Kev break up?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

GavinoGambino wrote:Did her and Kev break up?
Not sure. She no longer follows him on insta but he still follows her. Apparently they spent thanksgiving apart. He was in Europe and she was in San Fran. Whatever happens, I hope they’re both happy.

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

beachy wrote:
GavinoGambino wrote:Did her and Kev break up?
Not sure. She no longer follows him on insta but he still follows her. Apparently they spent thanksgiving apart. He was in Europe and she was in San Fran. Whatever happens, I hope they’re both happy.
I always got the impression they had different directions they wanted to go in life and were compromising a bit too much with each other, so yes, if they did break up I hope that they finally get to really pursue the things they want to.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

She can afford SF rent by herself?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

On her Instastories yesterday she had a pic of her Christmas tree in the apt and called it “my” instead of “ours”. Very telling.

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

Miss Sunshine wrote:She can afford SF rent by herself?
My friends and I are in our late 20's like Dot and I STILL have one or two whose parents will "help with bills" during breakups in big cities. Particularly if they hated the guy :rofl:

mrpank
Talker
Talker

Post by mrpank »

Your comment made me curious what her rent roughly would be. I looked up her address and I found that it was previously listed at 2150. I assume it was last listed when they rented it, so I guess her rent is 2150. I looked up the social media manager at styleseat and glassdoor has 2 reported from previous workers for 71 to 78k, I think it was 78k. Assuming she makes 75k, I think after taxes she gets 908/week into the bank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

mrpank wrote:
Your comment made me curious what her rent roughly would be. I looked up her address and I found that it was previously listed at 2150. I assume it was last listed when they rented it, so I guess her rent is 2150. I looked up the social media manager at styleseat and glassdoor has 2 reported from previous workers for 71 to 78k, I think it was 78k. Assuming she makes 75k, I think after taxes she gets 908/week into the bank.
I thought she wasn’t on styleseat’s website anymore.

mrpank
Talker
Talker

Post by mrpank »

beachy wrote:
mrpank wrote:
I thought she wasn’t on styleseat’s website anymore.
I don't think they have any of the staff listed on their website anymore. They seem to have changed their entire site. Even this link post a few posts up doesn't work anymore.
It looks like she is still working at styleseat. https://seat.style/author/datev210318/

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

It does appear they must have broken up. I wonder if Kevin even lives in SF anymore??!

Well, it makes sense. He was obsessed with her and she kind of just used him after she was dumped by a guy she liked. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Kevin was annoying. I always kind of wondered if Datev was with him because he somehow had a Body Glove-related trust fund.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”