Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning. P5

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning

Post by pinkwednesdays »

I cannot believe dot just filmed their neighbors playing outside through their blinds. Like WTF?! Kevin's lack of social boundaries must be wearing off on Datev.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

pinkwednesdays wrote:I cannot believe dot just filmed their neighbors playing outside through their blinds. Like WTF?! Kevin's lack of social boundaries must be wearing off on Datev.
holy shit...official creepers. Shouldn't they have consent of the parents to post a video of an under age?
:love2: :love2:

vokisa
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by vokisa »

Dots latest video has me ROFLing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

vokisa wrote:Dots latest video has me ROFLing.
what struck you as funny in it specifically?

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

In her April Favorites, she says Kevin doesn't sweat or have body odor.

Okay Dot.

:rofl: :rofl:

mrpank
Talker
Talker

Post by mrpank »

nyc wrote:They badly need to brush the goats, their coats looks awful - they bought a cheap brush then probably tried for 5 minutes then gave up its probably a several hour job to brush one goat so they'll probably never do it. Also the lavender is a mess to, they badly need to clear that up but again it looks like it would take several hours so they probably won't do that either.
This is from sometime at the beginning of September 2015, I think September 9th.

This comment sounds like they don't need to do anything to the goats because in the wild someone doesn't brush them lol.

It amazes me they give up on these ideas so soon but continue to vlog on a failing channel. I guess it's the path of least resistance for them.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Another meeting in SF? I'm still guessing it's a job situation. I would imagine any brand deal could be taken care of over Skype or email.

I'm super curious if they are actually moving to SF...and how they will be able to afford it! I would seriously hope they wouldn't plan to mooch off Jeff even more and stay in his room for free. They've been rude enough by staying at his place WAY too often. I don't think they get that you can't just live with your friends for free when you are almost 30. It's just RUDE!!!

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

In the video "so many dislikes..." she briefly mentions disliked videos, justin beiber's baby...and then deludedly doesn't really address her own with any sort of candor. She and the farm troll are really out to lunch.

sparklemc
Learner
Learner

Post by sparklemc »

Woah....over a 100 dislikes already on the "so many dislikes" vlog. Is that a record? Currently, 397 likes and 4k views.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

sparklemc wrote:Woah....over a 100 dislikes already on the "so many dislikes" vlog. Is that a record? Currently, 397 likes and 4k views.
There is some irony going on there....lol

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

It boggles my mind that she doesn't ask to take part for the indie film yet now she's subtly giving hints about making of indie. Ughh. And another wknd trip to SF....how does Jeff put up with these hillbillies?!
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

CowGoesMeow wrote:It boggles my mind that she doesn't ask to take part for the indie film yet now she's subtly giving hints about making of indie. Ughh. And another wknd trip to SF....how does Jeff put up with these hillbillies?!
These's something that annoys me about this weekend trip to SF. Jeff was in Indiana for his grandmother's funeral this week (according to his Insta), so I'm thinking these two assholes postponed their "meeting" until Friday so that they had a free place to stay once Jeff was home. What total ASSHOLES!! Who takes advantage of "a friend" like that???!!! Maybe Jeff wants a weekend alone after traveling and losing his grandmother - all before he has to go back to work.

Also, did they forget that Sunday is Mother's Day?? Kevin's mom feeds them, pays plenty of their bills and allows them to live in HER home, but they can't be bothered to be there to celebrate Mother's Day and take her to brunch or make her breakfast???

These two make me so SICK!! They are nothing more than insensitive con artists.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

ewokfan11 wrote:These's something that annoys me about this weekend trip to SF. Jeff was in Indiana for his grandmother's funeral this week (according to his Insta), so I'm thinking these two assholes postponed their "meeting" until Friday so that they had a free place to stay once Jeff was home. What total ASSHOLES!! Who takes advantage of "a friend" like that???!!! Maybe Jeff wants a weekend alone after traveling and losing his grandmother - all before he has to go back to work.

Also, did they forget that Sunday is Mother's Day?? Kevin's mom feeds them, pays plenty of their bills and allows them to live in HER home, but they can't be bothered to be there to celebrate Mother's Day and take her to brunch or make her breakfast???

These two make me so SICK!! They are nothing more than insensitive con artists.
I was wondering when these two idiots were gonna be elevated to asshole level :lol:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

can you believe that video of hers....getting married in vegas has 19k views. guess her click bait title finally paid off.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Yep, looks like a job interview outfit....

http://www.instagram.com/p/BFFxMYdljz-/ ... die_dottie

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

It doesn't seem like Dot and Kevin are really welcome at Jeff's anymore...they were having to whisper at the apartment. I'm guessing Jeff's roommate doesn't like having constant guests staying for days and days, and I don't blame him.

Kevin is SUCH A FREAK! He gets WAY too excited for dumb holidays! You must eat Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo? You had three tortillas in one day, a burrito and a quesadilla?? Really, wow! SHUT the fuck UP, KEVIN! He acts like a five-year-old. :roll: :roll: :roll:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Jeff's roommate is cute. He needs to be in the vlogs. LOL

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenwebber

Get work Kev
Learner
Learner

Post by Get work Kev »

Again she does not mention a Happy Mothers Day to her viewers... Its Dottie's world for sure... What a dumb ass... The best thing they can give to Kevins Mom is getting out of there house for the weekend.
Happy MOMS day to all

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Get work Kev wrote:Again she does not mention a Happy Mothers Day to her viewers...
Why would she?? She's several days behind on the vlogs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

What does she see in him! :? What a dissapointment this couple turned out to be. Should have known when he fooled her into moving to Reno,so he could attend Grad school, and quit after 6 weeks. He then made no attempt to find full time work. What a freaking loser man child. :(

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”