Post by o_O »

nyc
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesse Sage/JessenLuca

Post by nyc »

Anyone notice her name is mentioned in the Vlogumentary trailer? (at 1:32)

[youtube][/youtube]

Quite weird since it is among all big well known Youtubers and shes only got a couple of thousand subscribers.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

That's really weird!! I still doubt this documentary will ever come together. It's been years and years and tons of $$$$, yet only trailers (with a lot of OLD footage) for VidCon.

What would Jesse even add to this project? It's not like she's a YT star! :roll:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I baffled by this. What does she have to add then or now?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

The only way she is related to this project is through Alli. I wonder if she went behind Alli's back and gave them private information about the divorce? Could be the reason they are no longer friends. Of course, it's all speculation, but Jesse seems shady enough to do something like that for attention.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

ewokfan11 wrote:The only way she is related to this project is through Alli. I wonder if she went behind Alli's back and gave them private information about the divorce? Could be the reason they are no longer friends. Of course, it's all speculation, but Jesse seems shady enough to do something like that for attention.
Hm. That's an interesting thought. It seems a bit far-fetched, but now that we know that Alli and Jesse are no longer close it could be possible. Still so strange that she was interviewed AND had her name included in the trailer... she is on such a lower subscriber/follower level than all the others shown.
I guess we'll have to wait and see it to know for sure.

AllSparks
Learner
Learner

Post by AllSparks »

Didn't they also interview Charles and Alli's families and friends? I think maybe they interviewed her because Alli and Charles got her into vlogging. They interviewed a bunch of people that are far from being popular on YouTube. I think haltiamava for example had less then 10,000 subscribers at the time.

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkwednesdays »

Just wanted to post this here as well for prosperity sake. Might not mean a whole bunch, but something interesting to speculate on, just because I think it says a whole bunch about the state of Alli's and Jesse's relationship.

They were talking with Charles and a girl who I don't recall, but Charles gives her a hug. Jesse seems a little weird here, but who knows with her.

Also, there is another clip where Phil is giving Jesse some flowers. So they must have been hanging out for a length of time.
Its a little hard to get a clip, but you can tell she is also there at the afterparty at the bar too.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Irc, both James and Jesse are friends with Billy as well with Mel. Who knows, the drama could actually be with Alli (re: Alli-Jesse relationship)

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

How would Jesse know any of those guys before knowing Charles through Alli? She and Alli went to that tiny school together for years and seemed to be BFF. I think Jesse did something that really ended the friendship with Alli. They aren't friends, and haven't been friends for more than a year.

Maybe someone needs to move Jesse's thread to the Charles & Associated thread.... Kidding! :rofl:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

ewokfan11 wrote:I think Jesse did something that really ended the friendship with Alli. They aren't friends, and haven't been friends for more than a year.
Theory #1: Alli always gave me that bitchy vibe so she probably told Jesse to stop being friends with the "other side" or else, and Jesse probably replied "Go fuck yourself"

Theory #2: Alli was communicating with Chase long before she says in her Q&A. Jesse told Charles about it and you know the rest.

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkwednesdays »

Or Theory number three: Jesse is an attention whore trying to make it into YouTube and thought that it would have been better to stay friends with Charles. She frequently refers to herself as a YouTuber even though her latest videos have barely peaked 300 views. She might have just been trying to put her "career" first. Plus, Charles has always had a thing for her, maybe the feeling was mutual.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

pinkwednesdays wrote:Or Theory number three: Jesse is an attention whore trying to make it into YouTube and thought that it would have been better to stay friends with Charles. She frequently refers to herself as a YouTuber even though her latest videos have barely peaked 300 views. She might have just been trying to put her "career" first. Plus, Charles has always had a thing for her, maybe the feeling was mutual.
Something about her makes me think this is the "real" reason!!!

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Considering that Jesse doesn't put any effort of appearing in anybody else's vlogs nor does she even put effort in uploading her own shit I can't see her starving for Youtube attention.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”