Lazydottie - Part 3.

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydottie - Part 3.

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

ewokfan11 wrote:THEY ARE BREEDING THE GOATS??? That seems like a terrible idea for two people who really want to be travel vloggers. And, of course, who wrangles the goats back at the farm? Daddy McCue and shockingly Dot! Kevin was manly man enough to film it all.
Poor Daddy McCue will never be able to retire with those moochers squatted on his property.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Holy, those goats are going to be a lot of work. That billy, Odin is going to be a firecracker. I would suspect that he is going to bring something to the vlogs. hahah! I wonder if they are going to breed these goats with the ones with their neighbours? they wont want too much in breeding going on. I wonder why they have three males and one female if they plan on breeding? it will get interesting.
:love2: :love2:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I hope Odin gives them hell. :twisted:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

o_O wrote:I hope Odin gives them hell. :twisted:
I hope Odin knocks over their little play shed

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

So I guess this definitely confirms that they won't be moving out next January. Unless they move to another farm and take the animals with them, which ha, no.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

So they got the goats without a study pen already set up or any FOOD??? It's one thing to learn about raising the goats as you go but another thing to be completely unprepared for their arrival and adjustment. Plus, that buck looks really mean. Good luck taming that guy!!!

Commenters are saying the female is already in heat. I foresee their situation getting much worse - and Kevin/Dot aren't good with stress. How long until the goats are on Craigslist???

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Odin is already calling the shots. two attempts to build the fence. He totally destroyed the first one. lol
everytime I hear or see Odin's name I think of this...
[youtube][/youtube]

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

also, Allie playing a goat game for her drunk gaming was funny...almost time for the new thread. should it be lottie-goatgate-dot? lol

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

I actually enjoyed this last vlog a little more than usual. I liked seeing them put in a hard day's work (probably only seemed like that because there wasn't much filmed other than work and a little relaxation afterwards). But then when you start to think about all the circumstances and the fact that Dot actually said, "we can be spontaneous at times," regarding picking up living, breathing, difficult farm animals, it all becomes really frustrating.

One thing you can not be spontaneous about is people or animals that are going to rely on you for everything. All the comments about Kevin planing all this and doing all the research on the goats really made it seem like this was 100% Kevin's idea and not this joint effort with his dad. His dad just seems to placate them and then either do all the work or have to show Kevin how to do the work.

Seems like their stay in the shed is going to be permanent because there is no way in the foreseeable future they could afford any type of acreage to take the goats with them. Or maybe that's what they plan on once their booming lavender and cashmere business takes off... lol

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Welp! I'm not unsubbing. Those goats just lifted a little life into their channel. I look forward to maybe seeing Odin wreck some shit. :misch:

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I find it hilarious that Datev claims to be this big animal rights person and to care a lot about them, but she seems to know nothing about them. Growing up eating vegan and having a family pet dog does not make you an animal whisperer. I've honestly had an issue with her animal contradictions for a while now. Like when her roommate got a cat and Datev claimed to not like them. Another poster mentioned how Datev is fond of leather. I really truly care about animals and to me it seems like Datev just does it to sound cool and sweet.

Who brings home animals without preparing beforehand?? Who even brings home animals without being able to care for them at all?? They're excuse for not getting a dog was the expense and because of travel. At least the dog could go on road trips. What made them think the goats were a better idea?

Ugh, rant over.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I was under the impression that Datev and her family were vegetarian/vegan purely for health reasons and not for animal rights.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Funny though because Bridget was also a cook in the French restaurant where diary products are abundant. Dot does not give a damn about animals but how cute they are. Blech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

It doesn't make sense that the 2 bums would buy the goats themselves so it had to be DMC. He was probably like:
"I'll buy these goats and you go pick them up and take care of them since you live here for free"

and then he pulled Kevin to the side and said

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but I've just been super busy. In the vlog "KYLIE JENNER LIPS" at around 5:04-5:08 Kev puts is arm around Dat and you can see her move his arm away :rofl: You can see it better if you watch it in full screen. I just though it was hilarious!

[youtube][/youtube]

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

you guys are right... dot does pick up a lot of hobbies only to have abandoned it the next month :rofl: . the goats do seem to be spicing the vlog. odin will be putting them to work, hopefully :roll:

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

Sorry for the double post, but in todays vlog they titled it "we do it for FREE". I feel like the title is a double entendre for the haters

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

More like "Kevin's dad does it for FREE!"

I bet Dot's parents are really glad they sent her to film school so she could create endless montages of goats.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

That is disturbing on so many levels...

Grant 1 hour ago
i use "odins" pick-up lips when i go out....so far i have the same batting average as him :/
Reply ·

ladiedottie 15 minutes ago
+Grant hahaha Kevin has been making that face at me too
Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 11.31.58 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

Omg, WTF? Is this for real??

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”