Lazydottie - Part 3.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydottie - Part 3.

Post by ewokfan11 »

choochy wrote:I don't know if they are trying to look like travel vloggers who discover stuff but maybe they need to try a bit harder.
It's especially sad because Kevin has lived there most of his life and should already know the area really well. It's embarrassing!!

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

choochy wrote:
As for Dot being preggers...yeah. that would be ton of horrible possible roads for the two of them. She would be lost for sure, I cant see them managing that very well at all. :(
God I sincerely hope Datev is smart enough not to even risk reproducing with that loser DX

WhisperingM

Post by WhisperingM »

I just watched the vlog where they went on a hike. Kevin, "three generations of McCue men going on a hike...."
Dot cuts him off--"what about me?"

Eh, I think they spend so much time together, and yet still Datev is worried that Kevin is 'forgetting' about her??
let Kevin have some time with his dad and his nephew....sheesh. Why does Datev have to tag along all the time?

I'm not saying she wasn't welcome or didn't belong, but Datev is coming across more and more as a stage 1 clinger.
This is what I got from Today's vlog:

i think that Datev and Kevin have more of a relationship where they are both young siblings, always hanging around eachother. One of the siblings is the "older" sibling because he has a car and drives!!! The younger sibling just sits around all day and is forced to hang out with her big brother, because she is patiently waiting for the day that she will grow up, have her own car, and get away from her "ewwww stinky" older brother who is a little awkward and does weird things like shaves outside. Brothers!!! Can't live with them, can't live without them!!
This is how I imagine Dot and Kevin's relationship in a diary format:

"Big bro is usually pretty cool and lets me hang around all the time and even takes me on car rides when I want!! Not too bad for a big bro. Also today we went on a hike and wow big bro really knows a lot about fish and since he's so smart and is so much older. Isn't it crazy how older brother's know things!? Hey, by the way, the new decision is to find out what kind of goats the family should get? We are just little kids and we don't really know anything about farm animals, but our dad has to make a decision and he said we can ask the audience!! Let us know what you think because we don't know anything, and it doesn't matter to us really about the way things really work, because our dad takes care of everything anyway!!
Also today we went to this scrapyard (Dad says gotta save money wherever we can, and that money is pretty tight because he has two kids to feed!!) So we went to look for a fence to stop the goats from getting away. But Dad said the fences weren't the right kind. BUT get this when big bro Kevin and I were looking around we saw these old green windows that looked sooooo coool. Like, oh man. They would have been so cool to put in our playhouse!!! But we can't ask dad to get the windows, he would probably get mad because he will say that he spent a lot of time to put in the windows and we should be happy with what we get. Dad did help out a lot, but big bro kevin helped too with the windows.
Now big bro Kevin wants a sink in the playhouse because he says it will be more of a permanent home. I'm kind of worried though, because what if i step outside again and there is goat poop again?!!!!
Hopefully Dad will get that new fence soon so I don't have to look at goat poop on the floor anymore.

Seriosly guys I'm dying here. That whole vlog came across as my younger self writing in a diary about really stupid mundane things and trying to act like I was so cool :rofl: :rofl:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

from the description of the Tahoe vlog "Published on Aug 12, 2015
I start the morning off showing you the proper way to shave your beard. The McCue Men & Datev go for a road trip exploring in the Lake Tahoe Basin. We start our adventures with the Taylor Creek Trout Walk enjoying all the plants & animals. We do an experiment showing us the importance of recycling water. blah blah"

thanks Dot for letting Kevin totally take over. bbllehhhh get ready because not all your viewers like creepy uncle kevin and his tree talks.
:love2: :love2:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

WhisperingM wrote:"Big bro is usually pretty cool and lets me hang around all the time and even takes me on car rides when I want!! Not too bad for a big bro. Also today we went on a hike and wow big bro really knows a lot about fish and since he's so smart and is so much older. Isn't it crazy how older brother's know things!? Hey, by the way, the new decision is to find out what kind of goats the family should get? We are just little kids and we don't really know anything about farm animals, but our dad has to make a decision and he said we can ask the audience!! Let us know what you think because we don't know anything, and it doesn't matter to us really about the way things really work, because our dad takes care of everything anyway!!
Also today we went to this scrapyard (Dad says gotta save money wherever we can, and that money is pretty tight because he has two kids to feed!!) So we went to look for a fence to stop the goats from getting away. But Dad said the fences weren't the right kind. BUT get this when big bro Kevin and I were looking around we saw these old green windows that looked sooooo coool. Like, oh man. They would have been so cool to put in our playhouse!!! But we can't ask dad to get the windows, he would probably get mad because he will say that he spent a lot of time to put in the windows and we should be happy with what we get. Dad did help out a lot, but big bro kevin helped too with the windows.
Now big bro Kevin wants a sink in the playhouse because he says it will be more of a permanent home. I'm kind of worried though, because what if i step outside again and there is goat poop again?!!!!
Hopefully Dad will get that new fence soon so I don't have to look at goat poop on the floor anymore."

Seriosly guys I'm dying here. That whole vlog came across as my younger self writing in a diary about really stupid mundane things and trying to act like I was so cool :rofl: :rofl:
:hee:

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

"Big bro is usually pretty cool and lets me hang around all the time and even takes me on car rides when I want!!

This reminded me of the kind of thing that you'd see as the inner monologue of a dog:
"Go outside? Car ride?" :: Datev flails around furiously :: :rofl:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

Maybe Kevin uploads the vlog and writes the descriptions after Datev edits them to justify his getting a cut of her youtube money. They've divided the "labor" if you will and thus he is entitled to half or one fourth of the money?

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

Do u guys think they gave Kev's dad any compensation ($$) for looking after their veg/plants single-handedly for weeks...

nyc
Debater
Debater

Post by nyc »

Do americans always use the word 'purchase' or is it just a weird thing with Datev, I always notice she calls things a new purchase or she says 'I want to purchase'. In the UK, I dont know but I feel like no-one ever says that word.

Also why would she want to buy a toaster from a 'thrift store' money can't be that tight that they cant afford to buy a new one, I dont think people would even give away old toasters as they dont really last that long. Her aunt that buys her stuff a lot, I wouldnt be suprised if she got her a new toaster as if I was watching one of my family looking for a toaster from a thrift store, id get them one.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

From the horse's mouth

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

So, they spent less than 40 minutes at the meteor shower spot? It seemed like it was an all night event and they're back home before midnight. Not saying there's anything wrong, they can do whatever they want, but it just sparked my interest. It's funny how our perception of time as viewers can be way off.

Also, in the comments "Let us know when we're wrong? Big resounding HA

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

They definitely have the technology to film a meteor shower. Unless they pawned off the good camera... :?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

madaronincheese wrote:They definitely have the technology to film a meteor shower. Unless they pawned off the good camera... :?
I agree. I think it is indicative to how lazy Datev is about actually filming. It makes me wonder if she even knows how to use her DSLR. They could have done a time lapse no doubt.

Pretty sure she uses her DSLR for the Food With…, so I don't think that's been pawned off (yet).

Crazytuna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Crazytuna »

o_O wrote:
madaronincheese wrote:They definitely have the technology to film a meteor shower. Unless they pawned off the good camera... :?
I agree. I think it is indicative to how lazy Datev is about actually filming. It makes me wonder if she even knows how to use her DSLR. They could have done a time lapse no doubt.

Pretty sure she uses her DSLR for the Food With…, so I don't think that's been pawned off (yet).
Exactly! I was wondering the same thing. She could have done some long exposures too, but she's too lazy to actually do it. Or maybe she just totally didn't even acknowledge that she DOES have the equipment...since she's not so bright.

It really saddens me. She seemed to have so much to offer and potential. Now she gets more dislikes than likes.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

I don't think Datev is an advanced camera user. She probably just knows how to turn it on and put it on "auto" everything

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

I'm starting to think we - or me anyways - all have been duped by how good Datev's film skills actually are....... I was honestly shocked when she said she didn't have the right camera for the meteor shower, when she in fact did :?.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

galaxy_stars wrote:I'm starting to think we - or me anyways - all have been duped by how good Datev's film skills actually are....... I was honestly shocked when she said she didn't have the right camera for the meteor shower, when she in fact did :?.
I just get the sense she doesn't TRULY care and will attempt to ride the YT train because any random (ahem, Sunn..##) will subscribe for whatever reason.

I have been rooting for her, but now feel disenchanted. SMH at it ALL.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

They BOTH worked for Mama McCue's catering company on Saturday??? I'm shocked! Although, the need for some extra cash is pretty evident as their views are really, really dropping and the high number of thumbs-downs are getting noticed in the comments.

I wonder if they have even considered a backup plan?? Put the shed on AirBNB? Kevin becomes an Uber driver (one person per transit limit in the junky no-AC truck)? Dot does...um, something?

I'd feel bad for them, but it's their own fault the channel is quickly dying.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

galaxy_stars wrote:I'm starting to think we - or me anyways - all have been duped by how good Datev's film skills actually are....... I was honestly shocked when she said she didn't have the right camera for the meteor shower, when she in fact did :?.
I have often thought that Dot's desire to be a filmmaker is a lot like a child that wants to be an astronaut or a ballerina, or perhaps more precisely like the lazy stoner guy who plays guitar and fantasizes about being a rock star but will never get much further than thinking about it. She lives in a dream world where everything should just fall into her lap because she wants it and unless she learns how to actually work she'll never get anywhere.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

I pretty much figured out she has no skills/creativity in filmmaking when she hyped up "In the Grove" and it turned out rather generic and unimaginative

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”