Ladiedottie

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ladiedottie

Post by CIK27 »

Yeah, I don't understand the whole TGIKev thing anymore. Either stop him from vlogging during the rest of the week or get rid of TGIKev. It doesn't have the same meaning as it did before he started vlogging regularly.

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

I liked Kevin in the beginning of their relationship. He appeared laid back but also had some ambition and direction for his future. Not so much anymore. They never fully addressed his "failures to finish anything" He moved to Rotunda Beach with Kelley, presumedly to work for Body Glove. That lasted a NY minute and they moved back to Daddy's, WTH happen. Kevin goes to grad school for another NY second. Doesn't last long and it takes them weeks to give a ridiculous reason why he quit that. Sadly I've come to the conclusion that they both believe that they have more talent than they really have. The Tiny Heaven project would be nice as a weekend get away, but not a full time residence ,20 feet from Mommy and Daddy!
( maybe if they lived on land like the Shaytards, had a shower and toilet, it would be feasible). I would think it would be cheaper to break their Reno lease than continue to pay months of rent when they are never there. I have a suspicion that Kevin gets money from a trust fund. I think Mom has the family money but lives below her means, has always worked, shared financial responsibility with her husband and is very down to earth. Datev may overlook Kevin's lack of ambition because she knows he may have some financial stability in his future due to family business. IMO.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

I'm starting to find datev just as annoying now, this girl has no ambition, no drive. I pity her and that comment she replied to another person saying that their "tiny heaven" is only for hang out, okkkkkk then. I'd feel so bad freeloading the mccues. I wonder if she pays rent.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

CowGoesMeow wrote:I'm starting to find datev just as annoying now, this girl has no ambition, no drive. I pity her and that comment she replied to another person saying that their "tiny heaven" is only for hang out, okkkkkk then. I'd feel so bad freeloading the mccues. I wonder if she pays rent.
I highly doubt that she pays rent. I dunno, I can't see Kevin's parents making her do that.

It sucks that Dot has gotten annoying. I watch a few minutes of a few vlogs and I just skip through to see how far they've made it with the tiny home and I click off because I can't watch them anymore because I pity her, too.
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

putain
Debater
Debater

Post by putain »

Honestly, if it was anybody else I would have unsubscribed. It's just that Dat was my favourite vlogger for the longest time! It totally sucks that I haven't even considered clicking into any of her vlogs recently.

I think I'll only be watching when she's home in Florida or travelling (without Kev). :|
xoxo

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i had to unsub.. she's just too boring now.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

The editing in her latest vlog ("HELP US PICK THE FINAL PIECE!" - no! stop yelling at me!) is really sloppy. It's kind of weird that she does another take if she messes up. :? Most vloggers just correct themselves and keep filming, but Dot repeats the camera movement and the dialogue. Maybe it's just her film school training coming through but it makes the vlog feel a bit staged/scripted.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

allegedly wrote:The editing in her latest vlog ("HELP US PICK THE FINAL PIECE!" - no! stop yelling at me!) is really sloppy. It's kind of weird that she does another take if she messes up. :? Most vloggers just correct themselves and keep filming, but Dot repeats the camera movement and the dialogue. Maybe it's just her film school training coming through but it makes the vlog feel a bit staged/scripted.
The editing was awful. It made me wonder if Kev had done it.

Jehsiickuh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jehsiickuh »

She said in the comments it was his idea to leave it all in.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Kevin

STAAAHHHP

Datev started this whole thing to help with her filming career and to practice with the camera. Kevin shouldn't have any say in the vlogs themselves.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ladiedottie

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

I never understood why she would redo the clip but maybe it is because of the filming background. I personally think it makes the vlog look sloppy and fake. :/

I've been about a week behind in the vlogs. Man,they are so boring I had to force myself to watch a few yesterday and that makes me sad because Dot is my favorite Youtuber. (Well second favorite,behind Alli)But now it's like she doesn't care much about the vlogs maybe that's why she's basically letting Kevin take over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

putain
Debater
Debater

Post by putain »

Are people still watching her consistently, or have her views dropped significantly?
xoxo

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

I think she lost like 5,000 subs over the last few months. She hit 100k and then after some more growth went back down below to 97k.

I unsubbed yesterday, I'll check in now and then but I'm not interested enough to need the channel in my feed every day.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

She's actually working on a movie! Well, a ''short documentary'', but still.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I really wanted to like the new song they've put out, but Kevin's vocals are so subpar. I like the song they have had on the outro these past months, but I can't dig this new collaboration.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

It really saddens me that I had to do it, but I unsubscribed from her vlogging channel today. It's been a little over two weeks since I've been able to watch the vlogs, because I can't stand Kevin. Datev's personality is very mellow, some would even say boring - but it's calming and a welcome change from some other vloggers I watch, but Kevin is absolutely unbearable. The fact he shoves himself into everyone's faces and interrupts anyone who is speaking is something I can't stand... he's trying to seem cool too hard, and he comes off as a try-hard and isn't natural. I don't know if he's actually like that in reality, but he definitely feels fake on screen - and he ruins it for Datev.

I honestly cannot wait for their relationship to be over.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I'm afraid I feel the same way. A small dose of Kevin is okay but too much and I'm out. Maybe for me it is all this work on the tiny heaven but they wasted their efforts by not putting up a vapour barrier. So it is like a half assed waste. I don't get why they wouldn't show how to be super smart in micro living, instead it may become an example of what not to do. it is those sort of mis-steps that seem to permeate the life she has. A great idea but the critical short cut means that the end isn't going to pan out.
:love2: :love2:

whaevva
Talker
Talker

Post by whaevva »

Do you have to have a vapor barrier in Nevada? If it's not required I kinda get why they wouldn't spend the money.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”