Ladiedottie

kz84
Informer
Informer

Re: Ladiedottie

Post by kz84 »

I really liked her tallahassee vlog. It reminded me a lot of the older CTFxC vlogs...

I don't think there's anything wrong with her liking the finer things in life. I, too, wouldn't spend that much money on a handbag but hey, she clearly has the money so why not? So far, she doesn't come off as uppity or fake about it so i really have no problem. I think she's a very sweet person who deserves the best and i'm happy that she was able to keep strong and climb up the ethic ladder rather than stoop low like Charles Trippy.

I do have to say though that in some parts of the Tallahassee vlog, she sounded very valley girl. Like, I mean the way she was speaking.. lots of "totally"s and all. It felt kinda weird and i even felt for a second that she's changed a lot. Change is great and as people, we're constantly changing.. however, the change i sensed in her was that she wasn't as down to earth anymore. It's not just the talking though that irked me that way... but perhaps i'm looking too into it...

anyways, i'm not keeping up with charles and his #GOOFY baboon of a girlfriend, but i reckon he's probably still up to his usual bitching and belittling of Alli?
And i don't think Alli would share a car with Charles. She seems pretty done with him and seems like the kind of girl to have enough self respect to not give someone that betrayed and humiliated her any of her attention. She's definitely smarter than sharing a car with Charles. I mean, that kinda situation allows his involvement and dictation in her life and she's the kind of badass bitch that would get her own car so she doesn't have to rely on some guy. We all know that it was Charles who was the reliant one.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ladiedottie

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

allegedly wrote:They didn't use any moisture barriers in the walls. :? The tiny heaven is gonna be a moldy hell in a few years. Do they even have a building permit?

I was wondering the same thing. After watching the documentary Tiny to try and understand tiny homes more,they mentioned that it's actually illegal in some states. I would think they have a permit but who knows. Kevin doesn't seem to know what he's doing. (Or maybe I just don't understand or listen when he's talking)I don't want to ask in the comments in fear of being ripped apart by Kevin stans. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kz84
Informer
Informer

Post by kz84 »

OhReallyNow wrote:
kz84 wrote:I really liked her tallahassee vlog. It reminded me a lot of the older CTFxC vlogs...

I don't think there's anything wrong with her liking the finer things in life. I, too, wouldn't spend that much money on a handbag but hey, she clearly has the money so why not? So far, she doesn't come off as uppity or fake about it so i really have no problem. I think she's a very sweet person who deserves the best and i'm happy that she was able to keep strong and climb up the ethic ladder rather than stoop low like Charles Trippy.

I do have to say though that in some parts of the Tallahassee vlog, she sounded very valley girl. Like, I mean the way she was speaking.. lots of "totally"s and all. It felt kinda weird and i even felt for a second that she's changed a lot. Change is great and as people, we're constantly changing.. however, the change i sensed in her was that she wasn't as down to earth anymore. It's not just the talking though that irked me that way... but perhaps i'm looking too into it...

anyways, i'm not keeping up with charles and his #GOOFY baboon of a girlfriend, but i reckon he's probably still up to his usual bitching and belittling of Alli?
And i don't think Alli would share a car with Charles. She seems pretty done with him and seems like the kind of girl to have enough self respect to not give someone that betrayed and humiliated her any of her attention. She's definitely smarter than sharing a car with Charles. I mean, that kinda situation allows his involvement and dictation in her life and she's the kind of badass bitch that would get her own car so she doesn't have to rely on some guy. We all know that it was Charles who was the reliant one.
Wrong thread?

Ahh yes, wrong thread! Sorrrry about that.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

What are they thinking of not deciding to put the vapor barrier...
If they want to learn as they go, then put it up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

plantonic
Debater
Debater

Post by plantonic »

SavoyTruffle wrote:Kevin has some really weird friends. Kevin seems nice and all, but what does Dot see in him? He is really annoying, immature, and has no job. He can't speak clearly and mumbles too much. He should join emmet's speech therapy. And she wonders why someone thought she was Kevin's mom? He seems slow... I just don't understand it
I probably should stop posting on this thread. I have grown to really like this vlog. Probably I like them too much to be here. haha I know it's slower than most and they aren't perfect (like the joblessness, etc.). I do like their way of looking at life. It took literally months for Kevin to grow on me. MONTHS. I thought Datev was way too good for him at first. He seems intelligent to me. Datev is more articulate, which might make him seem less intelligent but I bet he did very well in school.

Things that annoyed me at first about Kevin where his passive aggressive tendencies, his obsession with fairness (like he complains if he's not give the soup box as much in the vlog), and his sort of pouty nature. I accept that Dot loves him and I don't mind him now. She seems happy with him and I guess that is what matters. I have said it before but I just think Dot is so pretty and kind. I probably wouldn't think anyone was good enough for her. Haha it's like I have a girl crush on her.

As for the Tiny house that other people have been talking about.
They seem to be making some mistakes on the tiny home. Someone mentioned that they need a vapor barrier the other day between the insulation and the boards. This is after they had like an entire wall up. I don't think they will make it through the winter in this house. I bet they don't even make it 2 months living in there or many nights they will be in the main house. It's too small in my opinion. It will be hard to get it warm or cool enough depending on the seasons. It doesn't look insulated enough for winter. They have way too much stuff to fit in that place. I guess they will have to rent a storage unit or give up a ton of things. I bet they will move very soon. I wouldn't doubt they live in another State altogether by next year. I give their relationship more credit though. At first, I didn't think it would last long. Now, I think they might end up married.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ladiedottie

When the hell did everyday become tgiKev? I swear he's had the camera 90% of the time the past 3 vlogs. Ugh.
I think I need to rewatch old vlogs and maybe not so many of the new ones.

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:When the hell did everyday become tgiKev? I swear he's had the camera 90% of the time the past 3 vlogs. Ugh.
I think I need to rewatch old vlogs and maybe not so many of the new ones. Image

Yeah, I've been thinking about going back and rewatching the road trip with Hannah. Her new vlogs just don't catch my attention anymore. (I guess they really don't have to, but it makes me sad)
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

plantonic
Debater
Debater

Post by plantonic »

allegedly wrote:They didn't use any moisture barriers in the walls. :? The tiny heaven is gonna be a moldy hell in a few years. Do they even have a building permit?
From what I've heard tiny homes fall outside of most building codes. I think they should be regulated though. If someone is going to live in a tiny home it should be inspected (in my opinion). Codes are suppose to protect lives.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I think that it is silly they didn't put up the vapour barrier. honestly, that isn't a corner I'd want to cut in a place. her response isn't really showing that they had thought about why it was better not to put up the barrier, so I think they just didn't friken know what they were doing. after spending more on the wood that is their walls, you think they would protect their investment with a bit of barrier. maybe lottie isn't as smart as I'd originally thought.
:love2: :love2:

Coocoocachoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Coocoocachoo »

Can we switch it to TGIKelly? Girl cracks me up. I don't hate Kev nearly as much as everyone here, he mildly annoys me sometimes but I haven't watched a lot of Datevs vlogs without him. So I don't really have much to compare to. I will admit that my favorite vlogs are when she's with Alli by herself.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Coocoocachoo wrote:Can we switch it to TGIKelly? Girl cracks me up. I don't hate Kev nearly as much as everyone here, he mildly annoys me sometimes but I haven't watched a lot of Datevs vlogs without him. So I don't really have much to compare to. I will admit that my favorite vlogs are when she's with Alli by herself.
YES. A day from Kelly's perspective would be great! Isn't she in school and doing some other stuff to? Plus Emmitt would be in it.

My favorite vlogs are also with Alli or any of her other friends. You can tell its the kind of friendship where you know what the other person is thinking by just the look on their face. Its entertaining how they interact with each other. So much more than her and Kevin.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I agree that a vlog from Kelly's perspective would be awesome. Today's vlog she seemed especially irritated with Kev. In fact, it seems like every day she is SO over him.

Does anyone know how old Kelly is?

The vlogs lately have been a bit more tedious to watch but I still really like Datev and hope to see more of her whimsical manner. I've adjusted to watching Kev, but I still wish he wasn't so prominent in the vlogs. I too, like others have shared, enjoy the vlogs when Datev is with Alli or any of her girlfriends.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Kelly is 27

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

I totally agree. Tgikelly would be so much better than tgiKev. Kevin's so annoying especially that little laugh/scoff he does when he says a lame joke and no one laughs.

I saw in the comments someone mentioned that they didn't put the plumbing pipes in the wall before they put the wood up. Lol if they really didn't then how are they going to fix that or did they 'decide against it'.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:I totally agree. Tgikelly would be so much better than tgiKev. Kevin's so annoying especially that little laugh/scoff he does when he says a lame joke and no one laughs.

I saw in the comments someone mentioned that they didn't put the plumbing pipes in the wall before they put the wood up. Lol if they really didn't then how are they going to fix that or did they 'decide against it'.

They have already established that there won't be any plumbing in their tiny heaven.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i saw kelly replied to a few comments, but not this one.. i don't think she'll ever do a tgikelly, but it would be 10,000x more enjoyable than a tgikev!

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

CIK27 wrote:
cookie_crumble 22 wrote:I totally agree. Tgikelly would be so much better than tgiKev. Kevin's so annoying especially that little laugh/scoff he does when he says a lame joke and no one laughs.

They have already established that there won't be any plumbing in their tiny heaven.
Really? I thought I Dot said something about a sink in the kitchen.

So I guess they really are going to just be using it as a sleeping/sitting place and using Kevin's parents house for everything else.

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

It's practically glamping.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:
CIK27 wrote:

Really? I thought I Dot said something about a sink in the kitchen.

So I guess they really are going to just be using it as a sleeping/sitting place and using Kevin's parents house for everything else.

she is getting a stove there but not washroom.
"kitchen with a view"

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Today's vlog was so cute when Dot described Emmet's little star of the week ceremony, how he called her family <3

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”