Ladiedottie

Feather11
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ladiedottie

Post by Feather11 »

Why do they keep their apartment in Reno? They are never there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Feather11 wrote:Why do they keep their apartment in Reno? They are never there.

I'm guessing they are under a lease. Plus if they have friends who visit they have somewhere for them to more comfortably stay I'm presuming.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

She's lost almost 700 subscribers in the past month. Poor Dot. :(

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

allegedly wrote:She's lost almost 700 subscribers in the past month. Poor Dot. :(
Really? That's a shame. I really do like her. I admit to not being the biggest fan of Kev, so I wonder if it's because of him. Datev to me is so endearing. I hope she can come back around.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Another reason why I think she lost them is because people subscribed from various other YouTubers(their channel started booming around Contiki trip time) that has a way different lifestyle than D&K. People only watch vlogs for 2 reasons(correct me if I'm wrong): familiarity or entertainment, since D&K aren't the most interesting people on the internet, they'd unsub.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

I thought they had mentioned that this tiny home was going to be a temporary one? They seem to be making it a permanent one if you ask me. Or maybe they aren't, I know nothing about tiny homes. Just think it's weird they are spending so much time and money on a 'temporary' one.

Also Emmit playing Doctor with Dot was so funny and so cute. He seems like the sweetest little kid.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ladiedottie

*double*

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Datev is losing subscribers consistently on a daily basis but I don't think people are unsubscribing, rather Youtube is cleaning up inactive accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if her numbers drop down to 20K+/- after the clean up.

I don't know if Kevin bugs you guys or not but every time he shows up on video I roll my eyes and say "what an underachiever". I mean, really, his parents send him to college, he graduates, then enrolls in graduate school, quits, then refuses to look for a serious salary paying job. Most likely his parents pay rent for the Reno pad but decided to stop because Kevin quit school so he moves back home and drags Datev along. Then they come up with the story that they want to "experiment" with "tiny house living" just so they can cover up the fact that neither one of them can make it out on their own.

What do you guys think?

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Datev COULD have done something with herself in Cali. What better place to use your film degree? But she didn't. I think they're both content just coasting, being co-dependent, relying on other people to sustain them.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

herpderpin wrote:Datev COULD have done something with herself in Cali. What better place to use your film degree? But she didn't. I think they're both content just coasting, being co-dependent, relying on other people to sustain them.
I know! She had the chances,she was in Cali,She could have got a little help from Charles about Maker studios(even though I think she mentioned something about it) she could have collabed with the shit ton of youtubers that were there. Even though Hannah was her transportation I feel like she could have done SOMETHING. She only made that one short film or something for a contest? She also had Upside Down and backwards,which was my favorite. But I guess everyone moved away and that fell apart.

Anyway..I forgot where I was going with this sorry. Ramble!!! Arg.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

First things first: DATEV NEEDS TO GET HER OWN CAR!

putain
Debater
Debater

Post by putain »

The vlogs have gotten so boring, tuned in yesterday for the first time and didn't even last 2 minutes into it. It's a shame, because I used to look forward to Dat's vlogs.
xoxo

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

What I don't understand is that Kevin said he wants to find another grad school program and made it sound like it was super important to him, but then he decides to move back with his parents and build this tiny hell. Plus, he hasn't tried to get any serious job in the meantime. I feel like he's just given up for no real reason.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

today's vlog was shitty. the camera was out of focus, it was mostly kevin. just really awkward birthday party footage and craptastic content. thinking of unsubbing.
:love2: :love2:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i haven't even been watching

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

Kevin has some really weird friends. Kevin seems nice and all, but what does Dot see in him? He is really annoying, immature, and has no job. He can't speak clearly and mumbles too much. He should join emmet's speech therapy. And she wonders why someone thought she was Kevin's mom? He seems slow... I just don't understand it

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Re: 回覆: Ladiedottie

Post by CowGoesMeow »

SavoyTruffle wrote:Kevin has some really weird friends. Kevin seems nice and all, but what does Dot see in him? He is really annoying, immature, and has no job. He can't speak clearly and mumbles too much. He should join emmet's speech therapy. And she wonders why someone thought she was Kevin's mom? He seems slow... I just don't understand it
someone thought dot was his mom? lol, i didnt catch that. Image
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Re: 回覆: Ladiedottie

Post by SavoyTruffle »

75Wawa wrote:
SavoyTruffle wrote:Kevin has some really weird friends. Kevin seems nice and all, but what does Dot see in him? He is really annoying, immature, and has no job. He can't speak clearly and mumbles too much. He should join emmet's speech therapy. And she wonders why someone thought she was Kevin's mom? He seems slow... I just don't understand it
someone thought dot was his mom? lol, i didnt catch that. Image
Yeah she posted about it on Twitter and she mentioned it in one of the recent vlogs. She had asked people how old do they look and was reading the comments in the vlog and said someone when they were out, thought that she was Kevin's mom lol.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Dot does look pretty old in some shots. She doesn't seem very aware of lighting which is odd for someone with a background in film.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I found without the excitement and discovery of travel Dot seems tired and uninspired in the vlogs.
:love2: :love2:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”