Alli "All about that Chase" Speed part 7

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

Jesus Christ. She is not racist. I am oficially dropping the subject. Sensible open minded discussions are definitely not meant for this forum.
Idk why thought anyone here would understand where I am coming from. Anyway, we all love Alli and that's what important. If anyone else feels like fighting me on this issue please DM me or block me or whatever. Let's not take up any more space on the thread.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli "All about that Chase" Speed part 7

Post by cw29 »

Bea326 wrote:Jesus Christ. She is not racist. I am oficially dropping the subject. Sensible open minded discussions are definitely not meant for this forum.
Alli is queen, let us all hail her for she is not human. She makes no mistakes. She is perfect. There. Is that better now?
Open minded discussions are definitely encouraged in this thread, along with in Charles' thread. It's just that when it's thrown around that an individual is racist (not saying that's what you said, it's when SuperLurker threw in that KKK bit), that's just unnecessary and dumb.

IMO, Alli is going to make favorites videos that pertain to what SHE favored that month. She's not being sponsored by any of these product companies; she's sharing what she has enjoyed using this past month, not channeling a specific race or anything. Plus, she does try to broaden her suggestions for products sometimes by saying "if you have as greasy skin as me" or "if you like this product, then you'll love this!", which I like because sometimes I don't realize some products that she shares could be beneficial to me until she says something like that.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

cw29 wrote:Plus, she does try to broaden her suggestions for products sometimes by saying "if you have as greasy skin as me" or "if you like this product, then you'll love this!", which I like because sometimes I don't realize some products that she shares could be beneficial to me until she says something like that.
I will concede that she does do that and I appreciate it. She also uses the term "significant other" which demonstrates a conciousness for diversity as well.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Another favorites... Le sigh... :|

It's getting kinda boring...

Cirrus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cirrus »

Everything is boring on YouTube these days

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alli

Post by SuperLurker »

Bea326 wrote:I was very clear that I do not believe that Alli is racist and I know she shares my beliefs on all of these social issues.
What I picked up on was her wording when she says "I guarantee YOU will have this or that result or this will work for YOU"
It would be nice to hear every once in a while something like:
"This product is amazing and it will work wonders for you if you have a hair type similar to mine."
You have to be pretty stupid to assume I meant she should review things that don't work for her.
Also, find someone of my own skin color and watch them instead? Really? Lol. F-ing narrow-mindnessness at its finest.
P.S. Were you so upset that needed three separate posts? Jesus.
Yeah, I do get upset about this because it's this kind of attitude that gets in the way of people fighting the ACTUAL enemy to progress and change. It's the wrong damn battle, and we see it happening where there are too many bleeding hearts.

Is Alli Speed's mention of nude heels, and supposed non-inclusive language really the obstacle in getting designers to include more shades of "nude?"

No.

Like someone else mentioned here, it's pressing the designers to include more selection. Alli Speed and her use of language are not your enemy. Stop it. It's not the right battle. This is why liberals are beginning to get a bad reputation... because they get offended over anything.

Narrow-minded? What the hell? I have a similar body-type as Alli's. Would I look to maybe a larger guru's advice on how to dress? Probably not. We all have different skin types and colors, and body shapes. Is it narrow-minded of me to find someone who shares the same body type/skin color/skin type and dismiss the advice of someone who doesn't share those traits, because I actually use my reasoning skills to determine that someone larger/darker/oilier than me probably doesn't have advice that I could use?

Come on.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

cw29 wrote:
Bea326 wrote:Jesus Christ. She is not racist. I am oficially dropping the subject. Sensible open minded discussions are definitely not meant for this forum.
Alli is queen, let us all hail her for she is not human. She makes no mistakes. She is perfect. There. Is that better now?
Open minded discussions are definitely encouraged in this thread, along with in Charles' thread. It's just that when it's thrown around that an individual is racist (not saying that's what you said, it's when SuperLurker threw in that KKK bit), that's just unnecessary and dumb.

IMO, Alli is going to make favorites videos that pertain to what SHE favored that month. She's not being sponsored by any of these product companies; she's sharing what she has enjoyed using this past month, not channeling a specific race or anything. Plus, she does try to broaden her suggestions for products sometimes by saying "if you have as greasy skin as me" or "if you like this product, then you'll love this!", which I like because sometimes I don't realize some products that she shares could be beneficial to me until she says something like that.
I was using the example that Alli Speed falls more toward the liberal end of the spectrum. It's not dumb to use two extremes when defining a spectrum of ideas.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Can y'all move the fuck on out of this thread and into each other's dms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Might not be a vlog from her today! She may wait until she gets home because the internet connection there seems to be pretty crappy! The video didn't go up til way late last night!

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

just curious, does anyone know how her merch is doing, has she sold out any items or in general has the merch been selling well

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

jerryknowsbob wrote:just curious, does anyone know how her merch is doing, has she sold out any items or in general has the merch been selling well
I got both her shirts I only got black in each color. I would like to have gotten the Hoodie and the Tank tops but they weren't in my size! I don't know how well they are doing tho. I am interested to see what that poster is going to look like also the Chico shirt that she mentioned.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

I bought a hoodie. I love it!

chucha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chucha »

I just randomly noticed, that Alli deleted the D word video.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Woo! New vlog is up! And it's still 10pm on the west coast!

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

chucha wrote:I just randomly noticed, that Alli deleted the D word video.
She changed it to private in early January.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I would love to see an Alli Speed Bed Test Montage! :D

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

I wanna go to walla walla now lol That laser dance show was awesome!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Sure thing Wex66.

Now we need to think of a new thread title. Unfortunately as awesome as the last one was, we hardly got any Chase.

Any thoughts on what the next thread should be named? Might be a little premature, but you all usually come up with some great titles. <3

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

Alli "I'll post a video when I feel like it" Speed :D LOL I'm just kidding, but a lot of people have had an issue with her lack of following a schedule when it comes to posting things.

ANYWAY, the real reason I came here...I was looking at Phil and Lindsey's wedding photos because Lindsey tweeted about it and saw this one:

Looks like Alli? If it is her, she was VERY close to Shay, and weren't Shay and Charles/Allie at the same table? (I can't remember, it's been a while since those vlogs).

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Ha, ha! I like the title name.

As for the picture. It is a lovely image. I'm actually a photographer and though it appears Alli is close to Shay, it is apparent to my eye that is many feet distance in bokeh. She wasn't next to him or even a couple people apart.

She is so stunning though that you can spot her even in blur.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”