Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

katiebeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

Post by katiebeth »

I'm glad that Alli is going to be on the social networking panel at Playlist. I hope more people follow her lead.

So many youtubers (like Shay and Charles) only or mostly use social networks to further advertise their content. I've noticed Alli uses Twitter to connect with her audience and I love that!

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

"He's a good cook, and he's hot"

Made me laugh so hard. SpeedChase is the best

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

Alli said once Chase returns to South Korea, he won't be back until Summer.
I wonder if maybe their relationship will influence him to come back to the U.S. once he finishes this semester and move back to Florida. I'm not saying that's what he should do, but maybe his original plan was to spend a few years teaching in SK and then return to the U.S. and this seems like the perfect time to do that.
Alli's hinted that they're in it for the long run. They're not just "seeing where it goes" when it comes to the relationship, which makes me think that someone's gonna have to move somewhere eventually. I guess they could travel back and forth and try to make long distance work, but something tells me he'll be back in the U.S. soon, which could mean that they'd only be in a ldr for a few months. :tu:

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

Bea326 wrote:Alli said once Chase returns to South Korea, he won't be back until Summer.
I wonder if maybe their relationship will influence him to come back to the U.S. once he finishes this semester and move back to Florida. I'm not saying that's what he should do, but maybe his original plan was to spend a few years teaching in SK and then return to the U.S. and this seems like the perfect time to do that.
Alli's hinted that they're in it for the long run. They're not just "seeing where it goes" when it comes to the relationship, which makes me think that someone's gonna have to move somewhere eventually. I guess they could travel back and forth and try to make long distance work, but something tells me he'll be back in the U.S. soon, which could mean that they'd only be in a ldr for a few months. :tu:
I see no reason why Alli can't move to South Korea for a couple years. Yes, she loves her family and would miss them, but she's sooo young. Why not spend these years having amazing adventures in South Korea with her boyfriend? They don't have to stay forever, obviously they would come back eventually. But her job enables her to work anywhere. Chase's doesn't. And there's so much beauty and culture in South Korea that can't be experienced in a couple short trips. I personally think that's what she should do. It would be an incredible time in their lives that they could look back on.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Because there are immigration laws in South Korea?

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

Yeah Alli will only be able to stay as a visitor unless she gets a work visa to move there. Idk what laws SK has but I'd assume she could be there something like 90 days max which would be enough time when he's working and then come back in the summer when he's not.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

Evolve wrote:Because there are immigration laws in South Korea?
Yeah, but she wouldn't be immigrating. That implies that you're trying to make it your permanent home. Granted, I 100% admit I don't know what the legality is but as liladelray said, she could potentially get a work Visa. I feel like there are probably ways to work it out. But my point was that Chase moving to the US isn't the only way for them to be together. Assuming she can work it out legally, she could (and should!) spend time in South Korea. She really has nothing in particular going for her in Florida.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

xJuniperx wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:
xJuniperx wrote:Travis recently tweeted that WTK is going to be performing at Playlist again. That's usually a pretty big event that many of Alli's friends will likely be at. Do you think there is remotely any chance that she'll go to the show? Also, do you think that they will have any sort of public interaction whatsoever, or just avoid each other like the plague the whole time? I can't even decide which one would be better.
I don't think that she will go to the show! Whatever interaction I think she will leave out of her vlog. We won't get to see it till Wednesday whatever she films.
True, but that's why I said public interaction. She may not vlog it but I guarantee someone else will. If they even cross paths in a hallway someone will probably get it on film, lol.
And I wish I was the person to get that awkward moment on cam when they bump into each other. That shit would go viral.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

liladelrey wrote:Yeah Alli will only be able to stay as a visitor unless she gets a work visa to move there. Idk what laws SK has but I'd assume she could be there something like 90 days max which would be enough time when he's working and then come back in the summer when he's not.
Well, I found this on Wikipedia:

Working Holiday Visa (H-1)

The Working Holiday Visa (H-1) is issued to young-adult foreigners in some countries which have reciprocal agreements with South Korea (which the US does). Holders are allowed to stay in the country for up to one year and engage in some employment activities as well as some educational activities. However, the main purpose of the trip is intended to be vacation. People between the ages of 18 and 25 or 30, depending on the country, are eligible for a South Korean working holiday visa.

So, there you go. Alli could take out a "Working Holiday Visa" with SK and stay for a full year. And then maybe she could even reapply. Think about what an unbelievable time that would be in her life and what unforgettable adventures she'd have there with Chase. (Plus imagine how great the vlogs would be! Her travel vlogs are the best!)

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

DAMN. Alli Looks fab in that new Video! :o

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

I'm sure part of the reason she wouldnt want to do that is because traveling around and then trying to go back to a country where you're not technically a resident is probably difficult and she likes to travel alot

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

New vlog! OMG Chico in the beginning. He is such a goof.

[youtube][/youtube]

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

o_O wrote:New vlog! OMG Chico in the beginning. He is such a goof.
omg I paused the video at the beginning to let it buffer a little bit and I could not stop laughing at Chico -
he looks like a big bunny rabbit or something! :rofl:

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

I wouldn't mind one bit if Alli moved to SK, but I can't see it happening for more than a year because of the legal process, etc.

What I meant was that IF Chase's plan all along was to spend a few years there and come back to the U.S. then this would be the perfect time to do that. And I don't mean right now, right this instant, I mean in the next year or so.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I am wondering if Alli has made peace with the situations that have gone on in these months because I find it interesting that she is now following Philip DeFranco and Callie Crofts (Collette Butler's Sister). I know she is a big person but I just feel like it's strange that she is following the Sister of her ex husband's best friend's wife! I know that I am reading way to much into things but I am glad to see that she is bringing old friends around. I don't know if this makes sense!

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

I am really interested to see whether or not her and the shaytards interact! Even if she didn't like what Shay said, I hate the idea that she won't see Colette and the kids anymore because they all loved her.

Nessa
Learner
Learner

Post by Nessa »

han_han wrote:I am really interested to see whether or not her and the shaytards interact! Even if she didn't like what Shay said, I hate the idea that she won't see Colette and the kids anymore because they all loved her.
Yeah she knows the and the Kids for so long and they had a great Time in the past. Brock and Alli were so cute together and she clearly cared for him and the other Kids. I hope they get to reconnect in the Future.
I'm from Germany, so sorry for Mistakes! ;)

Nessa
Learner
Learner

Post by Nessa »

Ah and I loved the Vlog sooo much, it was funny as hell. :tu:
I'm from Germany, so sorry for Mistakes! ;)

sierradelrosa
Learner
Learner

Post by sierradelrosa »

han_han wrote:I am really interested to see whether or not her and the shaytards interact! Even if she didn't like what Shay said, I hate the idea that she won't see Colette and the kids anymore because they all loved her.
what did Shay say?

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

It was something about welcoming Allie to the family. Alli unfollowed all of the Butlers on Twitter not long after that.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”