RoTaco
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

Post by RoTaco »

Miss Sunshine wrote:"I noticed I had a layover in South Korea"
C'mon, who is she trying to fool? There are no layovers in SK, it's a straight shot from the states to Fiji

"I remembered that I heard that Chase had moved to South Korea"
Where would she "hear" this? I get a feeling that both her and Charles are bullshitting us

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Isabela wrote:But wasn't the Fiji trip sponsored? As in, she got the trip from Tourism Fiji?
I was just guessing they were the ones to book her flights. And I don't see Alli being the type that goes "could I have a layover in Korea for a quick hook up with someone thanks bye"..
That's right, she wouldn't have even booked her own flight, would she? Makes the whole argument irrelevant, then.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

yourboat
Learner
Learner

Post by yourboat »

ChemoSobby wrote:
Isabela wrote:But wasn't the Fiji trip sponsored? As in, she got the trip from Tourism Fiji?
I was just guessing they were the ones to book her flights. And I don't see Alli being the type that goes "could I have a layover in Korea for a quick hook up with someone thanks bye"..
That's right, she wouldn't have even booked her own flight, would she? Makes the whole argument irrelevant, then.
Not that it was a strong or relevant argument anyways lol There's no reason for Alli to lie and she doesn't have a history of doing so.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

Why would Alli lie about the flight or remembering hearing that Chase moved to Korea? For all we know she could have heard that he moved YEARS ago after they broke up and the thought pop back into her head. Or maybe they have mutual friends. Alli said that they didn't remain in contact after he broke up with her because she was pissed off at him. And all this happen after the divorce so I don't know why this person is trying insinuate Alli did something wrong.

heri2010
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heri2010 »

Wow so I'm supposed to be offended by the fresh-stalker comment. Just because I don't spend my life on this lame website talking about other people's lives does not give you authority to critique my stalking abilities. Yall need a life. Go outside. Go make real life friends. Ok thanks byez ancient-stalkers

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

heri2010 wrote:Wow so I'm supposed to be offended by the fresh-stalker comment. Just because I don't spend my life on this lame website talking about other people's lives does not give you authority to critique my stalking abilities. Yall need a life. Go outside. Go make real life friends. Ok thanks byez ancient-stalkers
Somebody's butt-hurt. :P
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

heri2010 wrote:Wow so I'm supposed to be offended by the fresh-stalker comment. Just because I don't spend my life on this lame website talking about other people's lives does not give you authority to critique my stalking abilities. Yall need a life. Go outside. Go make real life friends. Ok thanks byez ancient-stalkers
You were game for the "stalking" and participating in the antics of this "lame website" until you failed at it. Says more about you than us.

Talker
Talker

Post by 1975 »

people are calling you out for some random ass "she looks ugly" comment, not your stalking ability...? lmao your whole comment is the kind of sense that makes none and you sound offended. bye!

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

To be fair, if this poster is used to hanging out in the Trash a Guru section of the site, I can see why they'd assume that they could come over here and make the same type of comments. I've lurked on a few of those threads and honestly the comments are mostly vile and hateful--I don't watch any of the gurus so I don't know how much legit criticism they deserve but most of what I've seen has no actual critical discussion of them, just nasty personal attacks.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:"I noticed I had a layover in South Korea"
C'mon, who is she trying to fool? There are no layovers in SK, it's a straight shot from the states to Fiji

"I remembered that I heard that Chase had moved to South Korea"
Where would she "hear" this? I get a feeling that both her and Charles are bullshitting us
Where would she hear this you ask ? Well im sure they were friends on FB, is probably where she heard it. She said in her Q&A video that she wrote him on FB to ask if they should hang out, when she was there.

PolishRainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by PolishRainbow »

You know, I'm guessing that first time (the layover) that she saw him again after all those years they just talked and nothing happened (they didn't like make out right away lol).
But in the last Fiji vlog (I've been watching it again) she said (when she was going back) that she's going to Seoul again (another layover). I wonder if she caught up with him again. <3 It would be kind of nice if she did. I think the whole story is super romantic, that's why I'd like to know more. :HK:

I don't really care if she booked the flight deliberately or not, it doesn't matter to me. Maybe she was examining her romantic life and realized that the last time she was happy before Charles was with Chase, and maybe she just wanted to see him - maybe she had no intention of starting anything, maybe she just wanted to remind herself that there are/were other men on this planet capable of loving her, since all the charles minions were telling her that she's nothing without Charles (and god only knows how charles has been treating her at this point).

Honestly, her explanation seemed very genuine to me, and I don't doubt she was telling the truth. Also, I sort of think she wanted to see him to 'test out' does she still have feelings for him - mind you, he left her, and she did not want to end the relationship. I guess I'm the same way - sometimes I wonder if I should go and ''accidentally'' run into a former crush, just to see if my heart is still in the same place. anyways, those are my ramblings.

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Sighhhhhh... some people.

Where would she hear? I still hear things and gossip about my exs from years ago from friends of friends, or people who are still friends with them on facebook. We know they were dating when FB first got started, there are pics of them together on there (thanks FreshTalker), so maybe they were still friends, or maybe mutual friends liked a status of his, or you never know.

With social media as it has been over the last 7-8 years, you hear all kinds of stuff about people you never see or don't have contact with. It's how I know pretty much all the names of the babies of students from my highsschool year, without having never seen them, or have half of them on FB.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

I'm just noticing a pattern.

So Alli left for Fiji on June 7th/8th (left on the 7th, arrived on the 8th), AKA she arrived in Seoul to meet with Chase then.

We all remember this. This occurred on June 25, 2014.

Alli did say that she and Chase started talking pretty much right off the bat again, so I wouldn't doubt it if she started officially dating him again around June 25th. Maybe she wasn't even officially dating him then! Who knows. However, I have a feeling that Charles has known about their relationship longer than we realize. He was all for having her back for months, and then overnight (June 25th), he decides to get shitty about her via social media? He didn't start publicly bashing her until when he let 'stress' get to him. He even said it himself:
I bet he was stressing out about finding out that Alli got back with her ex, and in his manchild brain, he decided to publicly bash her. Smooth.

TL;DR: Charles probably knew about Alli and Chase for a long time.

Nessa
Learner
Learner

Post by Nessa »

cw29 wrote:I'm just noticing a pattern.

So Alli left for Fiji on June 7th/8th (left on the 7th, arrived on the 8th), AKA she arrived in Seoul to meet with Chase then.

We all remember this. This occurred on June 25, 2014.

Alli did say that she and Chase started talking pretty much right off the bat again, so I wouldn't doubt it if she started officially dating him again around June 25th. Maybe she wasn't even officially dating him then! Who knows. However, I have a feeling that Charles has known about their relationship longer than we realize. He was all for having her back for months, and then overnight (June 25th), he decides to get shitty about her via social media? He didn't start publicly bashing her until when he let 'stress' get to him. He even said it himself:
I bet he was stressing out about finding out that Alli got back with her ex, and in his manchild brain, he decided to publicly bash her. Smooth.

TL;DR: Charles probably knew about Alli and Chase for a long time.
I don't think she dated Chase so soon but Charles could have known, that Alli had met Chase in Korea and talked to him since. He probably knew how much he meant to her back in College.
I'm from Germany, so sorry for Mistakes! ;)

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker

Post by centerofperiphery »

[youtube][/youtube]
Maybe in their early days Alli and Charles chatted about her past relationship with Chase? Remember this skit video from 2009 with the lovely description "so it turns out my whorish of a monster loving girlfriend dated dracula.... and he's apparently bigger..."

not sure what whorish means here if not what it sounds like.... ?? Someone enlighten me.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Thank you for those screenshots. What with the brain tumor and his real life struggles, I forgot a little about how Charles acted. He was absolutely mean in his comments, and encouraged his minions to go after Alli with all they had. He is an ass. Their wedding was beautiful and made me happy, like there was a chance for love with someone you can have fun with and share a life. When he passed out on his Starbucks cup and underwent his first surgery, Alli was a rock. I remember her crying in the hall of the hospital, but with Charles she was so strong and supportive. The Guinness world record absolutely belongs to both of them. Alli was by his side constantly but never missed a vlog. It was a lot of playing with the dogs, but Alli made sure a video went up every single day.

If things didn't work out, okay, whatever. Live your life as privately as you can when you paste it all over the internet. The CTFxC army of minions crucified Alli. That is when I picked sides. She has been so classy and handled this situation better than anyone could have expected. Kalel should take notes. Hooray for reconnecting with Chase, Charles seems to have found happiness, it is about time Alli does too.

scwilson
Learner
Learner

Post by scwilson »

centerofperiphery wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Maybe in their early days Alli and Charles chatted about her past relationship with Chase? Remember this skit video from 2009 with the lovely description "so it turns out my whorish of a monster loving girlfriend dated dracula.... and he's apparently bigger..."

not sure what whorish means here if not what it sounds like.... ?? Someone enlighten me.
I really doubt that has to do with anything. It's a skit, it simply is what it is.

Nessa
Learner
Learner

Post by Nessa »

Ctfxc gained 7000 subscribers in the last couple of Days because of the Shaytards. I hope the new subs are realising soon what a Duchbag Charles is! He wants to have 2 Million Subs nothing more and does'nt care for anything else. I ask myself why I watched him the last 3-4 Years on a daily basis and the answer is: Alli! <3
I'm from Germany, so sorry for Mistakes! ;)

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

Nessa wrote:Ctfxc gained 7000 subscribers in the last couple of Days because of the Shaytards. I hope the new subs are realising soon what a Duchbag Charles is! He wants to have 2 Million Subs nothing more and does'nt care for anything else. I ask myself why I watched him the last 3-4 Years on a daily basis and the answer is: Alli! <3
Yep totally agree. I loved them both together and liked seeing both of their sides in the vlogs too, before the A3 scandal broke I was still supporting him but realised how boring he was on his own. I always skipped any WTK stuff too. And now with Allie in the vlogs makes it worse, she's so boring and brings nothing fun or relatable to them.
Alli did, it was fun seeing a *then * happy married couple together with their dogs. Alli had many things about her, she was relatable to many people, on one hand she loved her makeup, clothes, bags etc but also loved her ds, gaming and then also the household/cooking side to things. As well as being a fun gal who couldn't give a shit about swearing and could have a sensible night out drinking.
Allie is what? Childish and a drunk driver, I bet sooo many teens can relate to that.

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

Also sorry to double post but I can kind of see why people may like Allie, I personally don't find her attractive but she's not a troll, so she's young with decent looks, a nice body/tan, nice hair and dresses nice from what I've seen. I doubt people would warn up to her as much if she was slightly tubbier and not attractive/fashionable imo

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”