Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

Post by cw29 »

xJuniperx wrote:Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Alli is the sort of person that wants (or even needs) to be in a relationship. For as much of a strong, independent woman as she is (and being in a relationship doesnt change that,) it seems pretty clear to me that she is also the sort of person that craves that romantic connection, craves companionship, and when the opportunity presents itself, she falls fast and hard. Yes, she didn't jump into something new in 2 seconds like Charles did, and of course there is no standard amount of time that a person needs to wait after a divorce before dating, but it's been less than a year since the official separation and Alli is already *truly, madly, deeply* in love with Chase. Her heart is right on her sleeve and she has clearly thrown herself fully into this new romance. I'm not saying this in a negative way, because I love Alli and think she's a fantastic human being. And I also don't think wanting to be in a relationship devalues her as a woman. But I'm just making an observation. It makes total sense that she'd jump from Chase to Charles and back to Chase. Or If it wasn't Chase, it'd probably be someone else, because that's just how Alli is.
I do agree with this to an extent, but I think that it happened as fast as it did because Alli was with him once before. It's probably more along the lines of them "picking back up what they previously began", rather than considering it a "new romance". Plus, they're both in an entirely different part of their life, and Chase left her for a reason that is no longer relevant, so that's probably why they didn't wait longer.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

I've wondered a bit about the reason she gave for Chase ending their first relationship--if he actually said at the time that he wanted to "protect her college experience" that sounds like a big load of BS, really. He was a 22 year old graduating from college who didn't want a teenaged college sophomore tying him down, which was perfectly reasonable and I hope he was honest with her about it then. If he's giving her that line *now* as an attempt to explain himself, I'm even more concerned that maybe he's just as untrustworthy as Charles turned out to be. I truly hope I'm wrong, but that line was a big red flag for me and I'd hate to see Alli hurt all over again.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Offtopic: We need a new thread.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

"Alli the Queen Speed"

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I understand why Chase broke up with Alli when he did and the reasons why.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”