Alli Speed - Part 4

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed - Part 4

Post by Winnie »

Are the CTFxC minions freaking out about the swastikas? I can't wait until the 12-year-olds start accusing her of being a Nazi.

Post by Guest »

Who else is she in Korea with? Her cousin?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

allegedly wrote:Are the CTFxC minions freaking out about the swastikas? I can't wait until the 12-year-olds start accusing her of being a Nazi.
The swastika actually is a symbol that means different things to different cultures that dates back several hundreds of years. It wasn't until I believe 1920 that the Nazi's used it as symbol. Educate yourself young CTFxC kids!

Alli always shows such respect for the culture of the countries she visits. I love this about her.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Ive already seen some ignorant comments from people accusing her of supporting Nazi's. Ugh. Fuck. So many idiots.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I just wonder who took the picture! I don't think this is a youtuber group trip I don't know of anyone else mentioning it! Maybe she has a guy and doesn't want to share hah! Just a though! If so that's completely cool! I respect her privacy!

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

tekkie38115 wrote:I just wonder who took the picture! I don't think this is a youtuber group trip I don't know of anyone else mentioning it! Maybe she has a guy and doesn't want to share hah! Just a though! If so that's completely cool! I respect her privacy!
I guess we'll find out tomorrow, also with the way alli's been talking in the comments of her video about how the love of a dog is better than a man I doubt it but who knows

thought this was appropriate considering everything

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

jerryknowsbob wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:I just wonder who took the picture! I don't think this is a youtuber group trip I don't know of anyone else mentioning it! Maybe she has a guy and doesn't want to share hah! Just a though! If so that's completely cool! I respect her privacy!
I guess we'll find out tomorrow, also with the way alli's been talking in the comments of her video about how the love of a dog is better than a man I doubt it but who knows

thought this was appropriate considering everything

Yeah! I more just meant it as a joke! I don't know that she is seeing someone! I just came up with it because of the pictures from Europe where a guy seemed to have his arm around her and another where she had her hand on his knee! I don't know! If she does, good for her! She deserves all the happiness in the world! Also there was no mention of anyone else going with her so who knows!

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I may be wrong but it seems to me there are more trolls on her Instagram than there are on her Twitter and YouTube!

ddcb09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ddcb09 »

I love that when Charles was quiet about who he was with and such we went on a damn woman hunt but we're just letting Alli give us trip info when she decides to...shows the different standards we hold these two to haha

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

ddcb09 wrote:I love that when Charles was quiet about who he was with and such we went on a damn woman hunt but we're just letting Alli give us trip info when she decides to...shows the different standards we hold these two to haha
I agree there's a double standard - but there is a difference between poorly hiding that you jumped into a relationship before your divorce was finalized and uploading videos on a schedule/updating while on a trip. Alli isn't trying to hide information from us, she's currently on a 5-week long vacation abroad and should enjoy it.

Alli didn't commit to daily vlogging and sharing her entire private life on a constant basis (like Charles did) after the divorce. In fact, from the very beginning she said she would not vlog unless it's worthy of sharing and that she would keep her private life away from YouTube from now on.

Charles on the other hand... He said he would be open/honest/genuine about his vlogging and when it was discovered that he was hiding information - his whole charade of "family/core" fell through.

big bad wolf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by big bad wolf »

Cirrus wrote:I think she needs to target a more specific audience. She has gaming travel beauty and random stuff which is good but there is no specific audience and some of her subs will eventually get bored and leave.

As for the subscribers count it's been dropping in a few other channels too so I'm guessing YouTube is deleting accounts again.
Hi, newbie here :) I agree. Almost every YouTuber I watch, about 20, are losing subs. I thought it was my imagination so I started writing the counts down just for curiosity sake and in a 2 week period, every single total went down. I thought it might have been because school started again. But viewers usually just stop watching and don't take the time to unsub. The totals are not always accurate either. My YouTube page has 3 subs....as a joke. I don't post vids, I just watch. My husband, daughter and son subbed me. My total always said 3. Then one day it said 2 even though all 3 people were still subbed. My daughters account has about 400 subs and she actively uploads, yet Social Blade lists her as having 0 subs. A friend with 60 subs, who uploads occasionally, is listed on Social Blade correctly. It's all kind of a mess :?

deblovesphotos
Informer
Informer

Post by deblovesphotos »

nothingwrong wrote:
ddcb09 wrote:I love that when Charles was quiet about who he was with and such we went on a damn woman hunt but we're just letting Alli give us trip info when she decides to...shows the different standards we hold these two to haha
I agree there's a double standard - but there is a difference between poorly hiding that you jumped into a relationship before your divorce was finalized and uploading videos on a schedule/updating while on a trip. Alli isn't trying to hide information from us, she's currently on a 5-week long vacation abroad and should enjoy it.

Alli didn't commit to daily vlogging and sharing her entire private life on a constant basis (like Charles did) after the divorce. In fact, from the very beginning she said she would not vlog unless it's worthy of sharing and that she would keep her private life away from YouTube from now on.

Charles on the other hand... He said he would be open/honest/genuine about his vlogging and when it was discovered that he was hiding information - his whole charade of "family/core" fell through.
This whole thing..so accurate. :clap:

ddcb09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ddcb09 »

nothingwrong wrote:

You're 100% correct! Just observing! I'd be so interested to know if Alli's dating but wouldn't go out of my way to find out if she was, whereas with Charles, well...I (and most of us) want to know everything. I actually initially wrote "when Charles was hiding information from us" but changed it bc I don't think Alli's intentionally being shady, just choosing to share a different part of her life :)

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

ddcb09 wrote:
nothingwrong wrote:

You're 100% correct! Just observing! I'd be so interested to know if Alli's dating but wouldn't go out of my way to find out if she was, whereas with Charles, well...I (and most of us) want to know everything. I actually initially wrote "when Charles was hiding information from us" but changed it bc I don't think Alli's intentionally being shady, just choosing to share a different part of her life :)

The amount of time alli's spent streaming with Justin and Wyatt added to moving and all the travel between Africa, Fiji,the cruise, Europe, Tallahassee and Atlanta in the last months, as well as all the time she's spent with her cousin Kim and Christine makes me think that it would be hard to be dating. You also have to remember that she got with Charles when she was 19 so that was her first big relationship, I can't imagine that it would be that easy to move on so fast for her but who knows, good luck to her

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She seems like at this point in her life, she's more than happy to be single. The relationship with Charles - especially with the strain of keeping up with the daily vlogging and the fan base happy - was a huge toll on her. I really get the vibe from her that she's not pursuing a relationship with anyone at the moment, though I don't think she's closing herself up to the prospect of one in the future. I just don't see it happening soon.

ryliepwns
Learner
Learner

Post by ryliepwns »

I'd be so excited if Alli got an awesome new bf :D
And it's different for so many reasons, the main reason for me that pissed me off about Charles dating was he did it so soon.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

ryliepwns wrote:I'd be so excited if Alli got an awesome new bf :D
And it's different for so many reasons, the main reason for me that pissed me off about Charles dating was he did it so soon.

Yes. This. There was a 2 week period between the announcement and Charles' secret golf date. Now its six months later. If she wanted to date again I think she gave herself enough time to move on and take care of herself.

Also did anyone ever search through Alli's social media for dirt like we did with Charles?
Not saying we should. Just wondering.

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

New video!
[youtube][/youtube]

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Seoul Searching. Awww. I love the title.

Also the clip with the guys making candy was awesome :)

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

The footage of the candy making was so fun! It's so nice seeing a vlogger take the time to explain what they are shooting. Alli's travel vlogs have that special air about them. Definitely left off with me wanting to see more. :tu:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”