Our very own sub-forum :love2:

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed - Part 4

Post by A_L_M »

Yay, I mostly lurk this thread but it makes me happy that it is now separate from Charles since they are officially divorced and no longer associated with one another.

These daily vlogs make me wish Alli was always traveling. So far I have enjoyed watching Alli, Datev, and Oli's vlogs from this trip.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I hope when she's back, she works out an uploading schedule and does a weekly update kind of vlog so it's consistent and satisfies a lot of us who genuinely want to see her growth and daily life. I agree daily vlogs are a bit much, especially after 5 consecutive years of vlogging, and mostly due to her ex's will, but I still would love to see more of her.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

nothingwrong wrote:I hope when she's back, she works out an uploading schedule and does a weekly update kind of vlog so it's consistent and satisfies a lot of us who genuinely want to see her growth and daily life. I agree daily vlogs are a bit much, especially after 5 consecutive years of vlogging, and mostly due to her ex's will, but I still would love to see more of her.
same here! i would hate to go weeks and weeks without a video after her travel vlogs end. she was never very consistent in the past, but i'm hoping she will be now that she is basically supporting herself with youtube.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

I think she will be it seems like she always has another trip planned in the near future. She seems quite content with her house unfurnished for a while too which makes me think she'll be travelling a fair bit.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I'm actually curious to see her decorate the house. I don't think she did too much around their shared home because they didn't have a normal schedule and other than painting the walls, there wasn't much she could do, but maybe now that it's "her" place, we'll see a hint of her decorating abilities?

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

The meet up is coming up! All the spots for her queue have been filled! I hope that its a great turn out for her.

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

tekkie38115 wrote:The meet up is coming up! All the spots for her queue have been filled! I hope that its a great turn out for her.
Where do you see that?

lurkinlulu
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkinlulu »

Woohoo! It's like Alli's thread divorced Charles's. She's winning again.

I find Jesse to have a pretty big ego and constantly seeking validation from everyone, including other's vlogs. He always talks over Jeanna (that wallpaper comment was spot on) and he's pretty ignorant considering he's like 30 or something? BUT! From what I see, he's a kind friend to Alli and never added any fuel to the drama everyone was and is stirring up.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I Like Turtles wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:The meet up is coming up! All the spots for her queue have been filled! I hope that its a great turn out for her.
Where do you see that?

It is on the contiki road trip website where you go to register. All the registration spots say sold out for her!!

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Alli's vlogs are my favorites, tbh I never watched ctfxc cause I hated the way charles talked ever before the cancer and brain surgery but I've gotten to know alli through her channel and I really like her and wish she vlog everyday other than vacations.

LilikoiDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by LilikoiDoll »

I wish we could just get over people with the snap of your fingers cause it's sad to see Alli still really sore about it (I personally think calling out people who are shit a good thing)

I am loving her vlogs! Contiki trips look like so much fun and she really seems to integrate with everyone well :)

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

Kinda sad, right now.

Because of very personal reasons I'm not getting into, I completely forgot about the meet up until 12.30pm today. Now I only live 30mins away so I rushed here as fast as I could, I got here just before 2pm, to be told Alli closed her line at 1.30pm and I wasn't allowed in.

I just wanted to say thank you to her for many things, I'm just so sad right now. Currently sitting outside the place.

shyLittleRj
Talker
Talker

Post by shyLittleRj »

I've officially unsubscribed from everything to do with Charles.

Watching Alli's vlogs recently has made me realise that Alli was the only worthy reason to watch CTFXC in the first place. She's interesting, mature, humble, intelligent, friendly, fun. She can actually vlog properly too - Charles' jumpy slapdash way of vlogging recently is grinding my gears. And how amazing does she look too, the other night when they were dressed up for dinner. She's naturally so beautiful and it really does radiate from within I think.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

shyLittleRj wrote:I've officially unsubscribed from everything to do with Charles.

Watching Alli's vlogs recently has made me realise that Alli was the only worthy reason to watch CTFXC in the first place. She's interesting, mature, humble, intelligent, friendly, fun. She can actually vlog properly too - Charles' jumpy slapdash way of vlogging recently is grinding my gears. And how amazing does she look too, the other night when they were dressed up for dinner. She's naturally so beautiful and it really does radiate from within I think.
welcome to the club! i can't stand charles now. it's crazy how much different a person can be depending on who they are spending time with.. charles was tolerable with alli, but now i can't even stomach a minute of his vlogs.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

doohickey wrote:Kinda sad, right now.

Because of very personal reasons I'm not getting into, I completely forgot about the meet up until 12.30pm today. Now I only live 30mins away so I rushed here as fast as I could, I got here just before 2pm, to be told Alli closed her line at 1.30pm and I wasn't allowed in.

I just wanted to say thank you to her for many things, I'm just so sad right now. Currently sitting outside the place.
Aww dang! So sorry to hear :(

raerae
Debater
Debater

Post by raerae »

I didn't realize there were a lot of people who thought she was "shit talking". Maybe because I only saw it discussed here & most people thought she was talking about a writer, not saying bad things about Charles (or anyone else)? Was it brought up on YouTube (I rarely read comments on any videos over there)?

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

raerae wrote:I didn't realize there were a lot of people who thought she was "shit talking". Maybe because I only saw it discussed here & most people thought she was talking about a writer, not saying bad things about Charles (or anyone else)? Was it brought up on YouTube (I rarely read comments on any videos over there)?
I saw a lot of people talking about it on Reddit, and I guess the talk here contributed as well (not saying users here said she was shit talkng).

I knew the video had to have been blown out of proportion.. smh.

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

HAHAHAHAHAH i knew it was nothing.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”