Alli Speed - Part 4

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed - Part 4

Post by I Like Turtles »

tekkie38115 wrote:I am not sure what was awkward about him!
His personality has always came off awkward to me and on top of that he looks like he's a 13 year old in a 20 something year old body with his hair cut and the way he sometimes dresses.

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

ailurophile wrote:Maybe Alli went with Youki as friends, not as a couple? Maybe she doesn't want to show him so that it doesn't start rumors about them dating. Just an idea.
This is what I'm thinking, too.

I think the fact that we're all curious shows that we'd be even more so if we knew who she was there with- and she knows that.

When I was looking for social media accounts that he might have, I found all of the nasty things that people were harassing her with regarding Yuki immediately after the separation, could you imagine them getting another chance to have a go at her.. especially with how poorly CTFxC has been doing?

Dumpling
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dumpling »

Hello all :D I've been reading for months, but this is my first time posting... nice to meet you all~

I'm "Soup Dumpling" on youtube, and Alli responded to me on her Seoul video today, which is very nice. (Just a <3 nothing controversial).

Just gotta get off my chest that somebody posted some extremely revisionist bullshit about the invasion and occupation of Korea by Japan (1908) in the youtube comments... oh shit that boils me. Alli responded that when she said "invasion" in the video she meant a different one, which... haha, acceptable, can't blame her... but my blood is hot enough fit to burst out of me. I won't respond directly because I'm not interested in confrontation, and I don't expect Alli to want or know enough to take a stand, but I had to say this somewhere... I'm not going to let it take the shine off the video but damn.

And to add some info for the GG private investigators, in Korea (where I am) it's very common for one or two people to hire a personal tour guide from a service. It's possible, therefore, that there is someone with Alli hired from a company. I don't doubt that there may be somebody else with her though :?

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Alli Speed - Part 4

Post by katiebeth »

Maybe I'm wrong, but I swear I seen her tweeting with someone about this trip couple months back. It seemed to be a hush-hush-not-specific type conversation but I think this trip may have been sponsored or a group thing. If it's not other Youtubers, she may not want to film them.

ETA: So I found the conversation and I guess it was unrelated, because the link in this tweet is for a Japan Contiki trip: http://www.contiki.com/destinations/asi ... unrivalled
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412758049.954125.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

Realistically who could alli be dating that would have no obligations and be able to spend months with her traveling. I'm guessing she may be there with Youki. I doubt they are dating but even if they are idc. Jesse is dating one of youki's good friends now so for her to have a problem with Youki dating any of her friends would be hypocritical.
I'm in it for the lols.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Kind of off topic but I found an Alli lover in one of my classes! I was so happy lol. Someone was talking about Korea and the girl next to me mentioned her favorite Youtuber was in Korea. So I whip my head around and was like, "Are you talking about alli speed???" And she was! It's so fun and cool when you get to meet fans that are actually around you!

deblovesphotos
Informer
Informer

Post by deblovesphotos »

Not sure if this was posted yet but yay, Alli's working on getting her name changed. :cheer:

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Good for her, but that kind of sucks that she apparently had to wait at least 90 days after the divorce was finalized to get this done. Here in Michigan it's part of the final judgment if you want it and from what I've heard you don't have to just take back your maiden name, you can actually change your name completely as long as the judge feels it's not being done for fraudulent reasons.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

The fact that it has to take this long for something that should seem simple like a name change is ridiculous! Not only does she have to do that she needs to go to the motor vehicles department and social security! No wonder she seems stressed! Trying to live a happy life and do all this would drive me bat crap crazy!!!

Cirrus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cirrus »

I have a question. Does anyone remember in which vlog Alli goes candle shopping with Lauren (I think Charles was gone) and she says candles in a very freaky way and then Lauren says it reminds her of a movie ... I know Alli often goes candle shopping and if you guys can name me all the vlogs you can think of i would appreciate it !

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Cirrus wrote:I have a question. Does anyone remember in which vlog Alli goes candle shopping with Lauren (I think Charles was gone) and she says candles in a very freaky way and then Lauren says it reminds her of a movie ... I know Alli often goes candle shopping and if you guys can name me all the vlogs you can think of i would appreciate it !
I think that clip you're talking about is in our Alli support montage, we listed all of the vlogs in the description if you want to have a look!

[youtube][/youtube]

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Oh damn I thought she been had it legally changed to her last name already lol but thats good! :)

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

noo_tro wrote:Realistically who could alli be dating that would have no obligations and be able to spend months with her traveling. I'm guessing she may be there with Youki. I doubt they are dating but even if they are idc. Jesse is dating one of youki's good friends now so for her to have a problem with Youki dating any of her friends would be hypocritical.
Jesse's dating James, who they all met on the set of Datev short film in the grove, he's not one of youki's good friends

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

Whenever I watch the old CTFxC vlogs I can't help but smile and laugh during them... Alli made everything so much better. :(

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

I don't want to get off topic but James was in their circle of friends. Whenever they all went out James was there, while Jesse and Youki were dating. I've definitely seen him hanging out with Youki and Justin in videos before. Perhaps "good friends" wasn't the best choice of words, but I think it's safe to say they were at least friends.
I'm sure Youki must have felt awkward when they started dating. So IF Alli and Youki ever did date, I think Jesse could get over it since she is in love with James.

Didn't mean to rant, Jesse and James seem super sweet, you can't help who you love. I just always felt bad for Youki when I see him in videos with Jesse and James being lovey dovey. The whole point I was trying to make is that you don't own your exes. They can date whoever they want to even though it may be awkward for you. Clearly it isn't the most ideal situation, but that's life.
I'm in it for the lols.

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

[youtube][/youtube]

whaevva
Talker
Talker

Post by whaevva »

It really seems like she's alone when she walks up the mountain

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I absolutely love how she shares with us viewers the details of what she is seeing. It's not just pan left, pan right, pan all the way around and have some music behind it. She goes into enough detail that for those few minutes I live a little vicariously through her.

She does seem to be alone. If she is, I think it's great that she has the confidence to travel about with or without others.

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

If she's with someone, she's being a ninja about hiding them. :o

Littlemissannemarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlemissannemarie »

I don't think she's alone, the way she was talking made it sound like she had recently been there but decided to go alone that day to show us.
Image Image

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”