Alli Speed - Part 4

Re: Alli Speed - Part 4

Post by Guest »

I got the impression she was alone. When she was showing the view there was no one anywhere around her for a few miles. I don't think the person would hide in yhe bush or something.
Btw there are apps on the app store that basically give you an audio tour of Korea when you select the place you're at, specially in seoul. And I don't put it past alli to have just done her research well before going, or even have hired a group guide then started filming when the guide was over. Idk. She might be with someone but I don't think they were with her on the tour.

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by copperfox »

paperbag wrote:I got the impression she was alone. When she was showing the view there was no one anywhere around her for a few miles. I don't think the person would hide in yhe bush or something.
Btw there are apps on the app store that basically give you an audio tour of Korea when you select the place you're at, specially in seoul. And I don't put it past alli to have just done her research well before going, or even have hired a group guide then started filming when the guide was over. Idk. She might be with someone but I don't think they were with her on the tour.
Yep, I think she is alone also. I looked in the reflection of her sunglasses and looked for shadows (GGPI taught me well ;)) and couldn't see anything.

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

I Like Turtles wrote:I was looking at the tri-state lineup for Playlist Live and Alli isn't on it, but Charles is: http://tristate.playlist-live.com/lineup/

This makes me super sad. If she doesn't show up for Orlando's then I'm going to worry and assume she's avoiding these events because of Charles and Allie. :(
Maybe she'll be announced later on? The website says it hasn't announced everyone. That's what I'm hoping for, at least! I would avoid Charles and Allie too, though. She probably already has to see them enough when she goes over to her parent's house.
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Wonder what it is that is going to happen!!

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Someone suggested that it might be release of her merchandise and she winked at her!

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”