Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

Post by I Like Turtles »

tekkie38115 wrote:I just wonder if Alli does pay any attention to what goes on in the CTFxC world because it seems like right after Charles put out his video she seemed to be more down!
Even if she tried to avoid it I'm sure someone most likely tweeted her or posted something about it somewhere, where she couldn't avoid it... also who knows how Charles is with her when it comes to passing information about what's happening on his end, since he likes to swear Alli is fine with everything.

DoughFootJuan
Talker
Talker

Post by DoughFootJuan »

thenewflesh wrote:

From OliWhiteVlogs. You can hear Alli in the background talking about Charles. Not trying to start rumours, but it sounds like she's talking about his new gf. Even if she was mentioning something else, it's pretty low of her to talk about her relationship with Charles with other Youtubers while they're just trying to have a good time. Datev looks incredibly bored as well. :?
Old news, and also there is a rant section for Alli if you want to discuss how low she is. :tu:

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

thenewflesh wrote:

From OliWhiteVlogs. You can hear Alli in the background talking about Charles. Not trying to start rumours, but it sounds like she's talking about his new gf. Even if she was mentioning something else, it's pretty low of her to talk about her relationship with Charles with other Youtubers while they're just trying to have a good time. Datev looks incredibly bored as well. :?
You've heard a fraction of a conversation, you don't know, as do we, what lead to it. Someone could have asked her about it, or something related to it brought it up. :roll: For all we know, she didn't even say anything out of the ordinary/negative.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Looks like Alli will have a long line at the meet up hopefully! All of her tickets have been registered for her queue and there are no more available!

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

This is probably horrible but I bet Alli is also partially relieved to be separated from Charles because now she can really plan for her future on her own or with someone else, hopefully without any restrictions.. at least that's how I'd feel, on top of Charles being a total tool.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Alli didn't upload recently because she probably hooked up with someone. Now there's some juicy gossip for sure

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Miss Sunshine wrote:Alli didn't upload recently because she probably hooked up with someone. Now there's some juicy gossip for sure

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

nothingwrong wrote:Image
I get the feeling you would be emotional hurt if Alli were to hook up with someone, am I right?

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

nothingwrong wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:Alli didn't upload recently because she probably hooked up with someone. Now there's some juicy gossip for sure
:rofl:
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Even though you're making an insane assumption here - what would be the problem if she did in fact hook up with someone? Good for her.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

WiiKristina wrote:
Even though you're making an insane assumption here - what would be the problem if she did in fact hook up with someone? Good for her.
The problem here is people making a problem where there is no problem to begin with. Now, I gotta remind myself that I'm posting in a forum where there are obsessed kids who take offense when you don't share their views of their favorite Youtuber. God forbid I make an "insane assumption" that a single adult woman like Alli were to share some intimate time with someone else while in Europe.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Miss Sunshine wrote:The problem here is people making a problem where there is no problem to begin with. Now, I gotta remind myself that I'm posting in a forum where there are obsessed kids who take offense when you don't share their views of their favorite Youtuber. God forbid I make an "insane assumption" that a single adult woman like Alli were to share some intimate time with someone else while in Europe.
The way I see it you are the one who's trying to make a problem by making the assumption that Alli "probably" slept with someone, and that's why her vlog is late.
And please stop trying to offend members by calling them "obsessed kids" - that's against the rules.

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

Foe list keeps on growing... :tu:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

WiiKristina wrote:The way I see it you are the one who's trying to make a problem by making the assumption that Alli "probably" slept with someone
Alli doing adult things is a problem to you?
WiiKristina wrote:And please stop trying to offend members by calling them "obsessed kids" - that's against the rules
:lol: like I said...

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Miss Sunshine wrote:Alli doing adult things is a problem to you?
:lol: like I said...
No, I didn't say it was a problem. I'm saying you're the one who's making it a problem. There are a million reasons why she didn't upload her video, but you chose to suggest that she must have slept with someone and that it's juicy gossip.
I am not a child, and though I may be in the younger range of users I definitely am not a child. Offending other posters is against the rules, and that's why you should refrain from doing it.

Clearly you're just trying to stirr the pot and cause problems. Now run along, and have a nice day :)

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Lol i wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she slept with someone, she probably doesn't feel well or just didn't feel like editing a video. I'm sure she will upload her video today or later, not a problem with that.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Here is my original comment that started it all. If Alli was a 13 year old girl then this would be a problematic comment but she's an adult and this is a gossip forum.

Now this is where it starts to get offensive:
nothingwrong wrote:IMPLIED FACEPALM
When something is so fucking retarded a full and proper facepalm is not even necessary
I don't care who you are: guy, girl, young, old, disabled
If you attack me I attack back. I hope you're getting the message

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Miss Sunshine wrote:If you attack me I attack back. I hope you're getting the message
And where the fuck does it say that MY username is that of the user who posted that? Guess what? IT'S NOT.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

WiiKristina wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:If you attack me I attack back. I hope you're getting the message
And where the fuck does it say that MY username is that of the user who posted that? Guess what? IT'S NOT.
It doesn't matter, you jumped on the bandwagon

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I replied to your post, which I am entirely entitled to do without getting attacked and called a child, Miss Sunshine. Now, I suggest you leave this to rest, because you won't get anything but people who disagree with you here.

Now, have a nice day : ))))))))

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”