Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 2

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 2

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

mindhunters wrote:She said she will :) She said she would do some fun stuff and funny videos while at home.
Where did she say this at? Twitter? I would love her to vlog but not daily. So many people daily vlog a bunch of nothing but whatever she decides,I'll definitely watch.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

an0n wrote:I do hope that Alli does actually keep to something semi regularly, cause like all this travel is great but at some points it will slow down and even if she doesn't want to vlog while at home I hope she continues to make videos.

I think she will I'm just saying I'm interested to see what will happen with the travel slows down a bit. And yeah quality over quantity but if she does want to keep this up as a job not just a hobby than she is going to have to create some sort of consistency, and that will help her fan base grow too.
I know she mentioned she'd be doing some more Drunk Gaming (which I'm excited about - especially if they do Mario Kart 8)!

I figure she'll also do some more makeup tutorials and monthly favorites, but I'm hopeful that she'll do some vlogging as well. And some updates on Chico would be great too! :love2:

Great_mmm2
Talker
Talker

Post by Great_mmm2 »

The Fiji vlog was boring, but scenic.

mindhunters
Learner
Learner

Post by mindhunters »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:
mindhunters wrote:She said she will :) She said she would do some fun stuff and funny videos while at home.
Where did she say this at? Twitter? I would love her to vlog but not daily. So many people daily vlog a bunch of nothing but whatever she decides,I'll definitely watch.
In fiji vlogs

mikakai
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mikakai »

Much prefer Alli's travel vlogs, much more interesting :) Not my kinda style, but loving seeing all this interesting stuff about a country I will never be able to visit :) [Can't afford a passport lol]

So nice to see her genuinly happy :D

kathykins
Informer
Informer

Post by kathykins »

#TeamAllispeed

Found this on her newest vlog. Fuck Squiggles.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

kathykins
Informer
Informer

Post by kathykins »

#TeamAllispeed

Found this on her newest vlog. Fuck Squiggles.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Very much looking forward to any vlogs and content from Alli. She is a breath of fresh air compared to many out there. I loved her FIji vlogs, but did like Datev's a little more. Whatever comes next for Alli, I'm all about supporting. This gal has been through hell and hopefully back with what she has seen in her years. And I hope she'll keep blocking the asshats who bring "squiggles" (UGH) to any of her SM spaces. Peace.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Great_mmm2 wrote:The Fiji vlog was boring, but scenic.
Boring ? I thought it was good, not sure what you would have wanted to see :)

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

mindhunters wrote:
cookie_crumble 22 wrote:
In fiji vlogs
Hmm I will have to go back and watch them again cause I dont remember her saying anything about that. I know she will do travel vlogs and sometimes other videos about different things, maybe about makeup ect.

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

A new Alli vlog is up!! It's really good as always!

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Another fantastic vlog! That drink she had at the end looked so good omg.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Ok. But seriously I have always wants to go to an open-air market and try their fresh foods and popular local dishes. Jealoussssssssssss.
I like that she has kept her necklace on that she got at the beginning of the trip, the shell one, it will be a great momento.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I'm practically a spit away from Fiji, once I'm settled into a job, and have financial security I'll save money to go to Fiji it's definitely on my list of places to travel. Alli and Datev's vlogs sold me on it. Such beautiful people and culture, they are so in touch with themselves and love their heritage... The food and markets look spectacular! I can't wait...

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

Sunny38 wrote: Where did she say this at? Twitter? I would love her to vlog but not daily. So many people daily vlog a bunch of nothing but whatever she decides,I'll definitely watch.
I think she said it in the comment section on YT or on twitter. I don't remember which one but she did say she is going to be doing some fun stuff when shes not doing travel vlogs. I think Justin said that they were going to do something as well once she got back from Fiji.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

My guess is that Alli's channel will look a lot like CutiePieMarzia's channel, where she does put vlogs of the travels she makes with Felix, but she also puts a video once a week about random things: Q&A, challenges, monthly favorites, cooking stuff, etc. So Alli probably will continue to put travel vlogs, but also she will do drunk gaming, Q&A, monthly favorites, cooking and makeup tutorials, etc.

My opinion: it's the best way Alli can still be a youtuber without doing the daily vlogs and still focus on her future. I remember, after graduating, she said she might do a masters degree and I think it's time for her to continue her studies, without putting an x on her dreams and her ''job''. Plus, Alli loves to travel and Youtube offers lots of opportunity for her to travel and to help people around the world (like the trip to Africa and Fiji). My guess is that she will continue to do that.

(sorry for my english)
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

jinalebcool wrote:My guess is that Alli's channel will look a lot like CutiePieMarzia's channel, where she does put vlogs of the travels she makes with Felix, but she also puts a video once a week about random things: Q&A, challenges, monthly favorites, cooking stuff, etc. So Alli probably will continue to put travel vlogs, but also she will do drunk gaming, Q&A, monthly favorites, cooking and makeup tutorials, etc.

My opinion: it's the best way Alli can still be a youtuber without doing the daily vlogs and still focus on her future. I remember, after graduating, she said she might do a masters degree and I think it's time for her to continue her studies, without putting an x on her dreams and her ''job''. Plus, Alli loves to travel and Youtube offers lots of opportunity for her to travel and to help people around the world (like the trip to Africa and Fiji). My guess is that she will continue to do that.

(sorry for my english)
Same.
Off topic but your English is great. Don't fret. :D

GoodHello
Learner
Learner

Post by GoodHello »

http://youtu.be/-qG67GtlI_w
Contiki Roadtrip 2014 trailer with Alli and Datev, this time in summer.
I'm curious where they're going to go. Latin America? Asia?

fairground
Learner
Learner

Post by fairground »

Ugh, I'm officially saving to go on a Contiki Trip.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

fairground wrote:Ugh, I'm officially saving to go on a Contiki Trip.
ME TOO!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the contiki youtuber trips!
Especially if it's Alli & Datev going together again! I love seeing them travel together :love2:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”