Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 1

Post by Wolveress »

luv4u859 wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:
madaronincheese wrote:I think they're going on a cruise.
I don't think Kevin nor Datev can afford a cruise but I say Cancun, Mexico. Kevin gave clue about mustaches

You'll be actually quite shocked. Cruises in May aren't that expensive. They are already in Florida so no flight fee if that's what they are doing. You can do a 3 day for 300-400 dollars. I actually thought cruise too
Do you need your passport for a cruise? Never been on one so I genuinely have no clue. I've never even seen a cruise ship lol

luv4u859
Debater
Debater

Post by luv4u859 »

Do you need your passport for a cruise? Never been on one so I genuinely have no clue. I've never even seen a cruise ship lol[/quote]

That's the one thing that is stopping me from thinking its a cruise. You do not need a passport for a cruise but it is recommended. You can easily just take your birth certificate and go on a cruise.

tyyger
Talker
Talker

Post by tyyger »

luv4u859 wrote:
That's the one thing that is stopping me from thinking its a cruise. You do not need a passport for a cruise but it is recommended. You can easily just take your birth certificate and go on a cruise.
Are you sure??? I was trying to go on a cruise and the website said I needed my passport. They're totally going to Mexico though, that's what that racist comment by Uncle Kev was about with mustaches and Dot's "not really (you're an idiot)" look was about.

loquat01
Learner
Learner

Post by loquat01 »

[youtube][/youtube]
I'm not good at inspecting backgrounds with a fine tooth comb but others certainly are

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

luv4u859 wrote:That's the one thing that is stopping me from thinking its a cruise. You do not need a passport for a cruise but it is recommended. You can easily just take your birth certificate and go on a cruise.
You need a passport if the cruise will be visiting foreign ports. A birth certificate does not show your current citizenship

luv4u859
Debater
Debater

Post by luv4u859 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:
luv4u859 wrote:Do you need your passport for a cruise? Never been on one so I genuinely have no clue. I've never even seen a cruise ship lol

You need a passport if the cruise will be visiting foreign ports. A birth certificate does not show your current citizenship[/quote]

We went on two cruises. One to nassau and the other to cozumel. My cousin traveled both times with just his birth certificate. Maybe things has changed since last July. I also know someone who's gone on over 50 cruises and she doesn't even own a passport. The importance of the passport is if you somehow get stuck in a foreign country it will be harder to fly home without one.

loquat01
Learner
Learner

Post by loquat01 »

[quote="loquat01"}
I'm not good at inspecting backgrounds with a fine tooth comb but others certainly are[/quote]
hi, too many threads open but I could have sworn I was on the Charles one. GG is out to get me. I apologize. :D

Moonrash
Informer
Informer

Post by Moonrash »

Hmm... Charles said in his new vlog, when he came home at the end of the day, "Did you have fun with Lauren and Dennis?" to the dogs. I wonder why Alli wasn't staying at the house and looking after them?? She was filming with Dot during the day, I assume maybe she's put her filming equipment into her parent's place? So then why would she be at the house, right?

Interesting :P
Creeper of love

GoodHello
Learner
Learner

Post by GoodHello »

Moonrash wrote:Hmm... Charles said in his new vlog, when he came home at the end of the day, "Did you have fun with Lauren and Dennis?" to the dogs. I wonder why Alli wasn't staying at the house and looking after them?? She was filming with Dot during the day, I assume maybe she's put her filming equipment into her parent's place? So then why would she be at the house, right?

Interesting :P
I'm pretty sure they've filmed in the parent's place, because they don't want to hear the "Why are you at Charles' house" sh*t again. I think, during the filming, all 3 dogs stayed at the parent's house.

GoodHello
Learner
Learner

Post by GoodHello »

The Alli channel is no longer part of the CTFxC network.
Few days ago they had 13 channels and about 3.2 mill subs, now it's 2.75 (CTFxC + Trippy + charlestrippy)
I wonder, she's going to sign with a big network or she's staying "independent".

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

It would be awesome if she signed with Maker. I bet they could set her up with some traveling show gig. She would be perfect for that!! :)

fairground
Learner
Learner

Post by fairground »

Deep Shave wrote:It would be awesome if she signed with Maker. I bet they could set her up with some traveling show gig. She would be perfect for that!! :)
I would absolutely love to see this, it would appear that she has a real passion for travelling and experiencing new cultures so I think it'd be an awesome route for her to take. It would make my list of places to visit a looooot longer but I guess I could deal with that..

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

I really hope Shay would be willing to help Alli out if that was something she'd be interested in. Even if she doesn't get something offered to her from Maker, Alli is friends with a lot of people who would be willing to help her. I feel Alli has more connections than Charles since she's the one who has been to more YT events and has more YT friends.

Hanada
Talker
Talker

Post by Hanada »

I would love seeing her move out to LA with Datev.

she-esh
Learner
Learner

Post by she-esh »

I think it would be amazing to see Alli out succeed Charles. Charles may have started CTFxC but I think Alli grew it. She added a wonderful dimension to the vlogs that Charles just does not have. Go Alli, Go!

I find Alli very inspirational and am in awe of her spirit, enthusiasm, and sense of adventure.

She is an amazing woman and mature far beyond her years. I think those that are negatively commenting about her are confusing bitchiness for maturity. She was the adult in her and Charles’ marriage.

Wolveress
Talker
Talker

Post by Wolveress »

she-esh wrote:I think it would be amazing to see Alli out succeed Charles. Charles may have started CTFxC but I think Alli grew it. She added a wonderful dimension to the vlogs that Charles just does not have. Go Alli, Go!

I find Alli very inspirational and am in awe of her spirit, enthusiasm, and sense of adventure.

She is an amazing woman and mature far beyond her years. I think those that are negatively commenting about her are confusing bitchiness for maturity. She was the adult in her and Charles’ marriage.
Yes ^
I completely agree.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I 10000% believe that Alli will go on to do bigger and better things than Charles, whether it's in the public eye or not. She got SO MUCH HATE from viewers and I'm sure it affected her, but she kept to herself. And now she just laughs at everything. She's taking this whole thing in stride and I could not be more amazed by her.

My views about her have completely changed from what they used to be. I knew Charles was childish and difficult but since the separation he has really shown his true colors. I really feel for Alli right now. I hope she chases her dreams, and I wish nothing but the best for her.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

herpderpin wrote:I knew Charles was childish and difficult but since the separation he has really shown his true colors.
I knew I was right thinking Alli brought the best in Charles, because without her he is an annoying man-child with no common sense or class and no one to counteract it for the next 5 minutes of the vlog.

Nailaddictxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Nailaddictxo »

I feel like she would even out pass Charles in vlogging if she so chooses to pick that back up. Her travel videos would be so much more interesting than his tour videos.

zombiekhaod
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiekhaod »

I wish her nothing but the absolute best. The way she has composed herself throughout this entire public seperation/divorce situation... so classy.

:love2:
:toad: Image :toad:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”