True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by space_cadet »

Arena1992 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it
Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.

Nodrunkjackiechan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nodrunkjackiechan »

Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream 😭

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

Nodrunkjackiechan wrote:Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream Image
Agreed! Her love for Valencia in the old vlogs had such an impact on me, I ended up going there years later and trying everything and anything she had previously recommended. She’s a great traveller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

space_cadet wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am
Arena1992 wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.
Where did see you him? Didnt know she had a new bf, I checked her IG but dont see anything special or new guy with her, she looks single. I know some been speculating if she was still with Kev but I guess they broke up.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Nodrunkjackiechan wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream 😭
She posted some stories today on her IG, looks like they been at a ZOO or something.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Dixen wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:

Where did see you him? Didnt know she had a new bf, I checked her IG but dont see anything special or new guy with her, she looks single. I know some been speculating if she was still with Kev but I guess they broke up.
She posted a pic (sort of) of him on an IG story when she was in FL. She was also with him in the Keys...alone. I'm not sure if those pics are still on IG.

I think she and Kevin broke up more than a year ago. I think she just lives alone now and she doesn't post the new guy. But he obviously went to FL and met her family.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

space_cadet wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Dixen wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:

She posted a pic (sort of) of him on an IG story when she was in FL. She was also with him in the Keys...alone. I'm not sure if those pics are still on IG.

I think she and Kevin broke up more than a year ago. I think she just lives alone now and she doesn't post the new guy. But he obviously went to FL and met her family.
Okay maybe I saw it not sure, I might have thought it was just a friend or some other family member. Been a while since i've seen her and Alli together, hopefully they are still friends.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

In one of her IG posts she had, what looked like, a man's Hawaiian shirt hanging on her wall

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

She never was affectionate towards Charles. More like a great friend than a wife. They very seldom hugged or kissed(way more affection in one vlog with current wife) They never went anywhere together. And her parents were there way too much. Wasn’t surprised they didn’t last. I think they stayed together longer than they would have because of the Cancer. I think she spends a lot of time in Europe, where her current gf lives, who is also a well known gamer. She may have been there when Datev was home.To be honest I think her marriage was more a YouTube production than a “real marriage”, for crying out loud they got totally wasted on their wedding night, with their friends. Tbh I really never liked her.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Maric wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 am
She never was affectionate towards Charles. More like a great friend than a wife. They very seldom hugged or kissed(way more affection in one vlog with current wife) They never went anywhere together. And her parents were there way too much. Wasn’t surprised they didn’t last. I think they stayed together longer than they would have because of the Cancer. I think she spends a lot of time in Europe, where her current gf lives, who is also a well known gamer. She may have been there when Datev was home.To be honest I think her marriage was more a YouTube production than a “real marriage”, for crying out loud they got totally wasted on their wedding night, with their friends. Tbh I really never liked her.
That just isn't true. They were very affectionate. One of the things that made a lot of fans blindsided to the split, was that they were kissing the vlog before they announced it. Also, yes, her parents were around a lot the year before the split. They were helping out, since Charles suffered from brain cancer in that period... Please don't spread rumours that aren't true. Also, what is wrong with drinking a little too much at your own party? It's not like they were doing things that wedding night that they hadn't done before ;) Alli brought joy and life to the vlogs and to Charles' life. The channel was flourishing until the split and died after they broke up.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

SunnyDays wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:33 pm
Maric wrote:
That just isn't true. They were very affectionate. One of the things that made a lot of fans blindsided to the split, was that they were kissing the vlog before they announced it. Also, yes, her parents were around a lot the year before the split. They were helping out, since Charles suffered from brain cancer in that period... Please don't spread rumours that aren't true. Also, what is wrong with drinking a little too much at your own party? It's not like they were doing things that wedding night that they hadn't done before ;) Alli brought joy and life to the vlogs and to Charles' life. The channel was flourishing until the split and died after they broke up.
Yeh, I don't understand that comment. They went LOTS of places together, including Europe several times, LA, NYC, all the conferences, road trips, etc.

Her parents were around because they lived across the street from their house.

Weddings are parties! Of course people would be drinking!!!

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

space_cadet wrote:
SunnyDays wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:33 pm
Maric wrote:
Yeh, I don't understand that comment. They went LOTS of places together, including Europe several times, LA, NYC, all the conferences, road trips, etc.

Her parents were around because they lived across the street from their house.

Weddings are parties! Of course people would be drinking!!!
I never knew how close Alli’s parents lived to their old house.
Must have been awkard as fuck for Alli when she visted her parnets or even just her parents alone possibly seeing Charles brings a new girl home just a few week after the split and them living their for almost 2 years. I remember Lauren even still driving Charles around a bit after the split. Woman must be a saint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

Long time lurker but I started watching CTFxC when I was much younger and Alli was in Spain. I really liked and still am fond of Alli quite a bit, there are some questionable things she has done but nothing that would make me not fond of her. I do think though that she needs to step her shit up because she has a lot of potential, I'm not saying gaming isn't good enough but I think that she could really bring something fresh to the YT/Twitch table, even if it's the same thing she was doing years ago, like someone mentioned, her Valencia vlogs gave me life and I would be super interested in seeing something like that again from her.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

sophiuhh wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 am
Long time lurker but I started watching CTFxC when I was much younger and Alli was in Spain. I really liked and still am fond of Alli quite a bit, there are some questionable things she has done but nothing that would make me not fond of her. I do think though that she needs to step her shit up because she has a lot of potential, I'm not saying gaming isn't good enough but I think that she could really bring something fresh to the YT/Twitch table, even if it's the same thing she was doing years ago, like someone mentioned, her Valencia vlogs gave me life and I would be super interested in seeing something like that again from her.
I agree. It would be nice to see her do more. I think she got a HUGE settlement in the divorce and just doesn't give a SHIT about working anymore. Good for her for taking Charles to "the cleaners" for cheating on her, but she did have a ton of potential and she seems to just do nothing.

Well, Charles and the new Allie also do nothing, but they are BROKE!

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

space_cadet wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am
sophiuhh wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 am
I agree. It would be nice to see her do more. I think she got a HUGE settlement in the divorce and just doesn't give a SHIT about working anymore. Good for her for taking Charles to "the cleaners" for cheating on her, but she did have a ton of potential and she seems to just do nothing.

Well, Charles and the new Allie also do nothing, but they are BROKE!
I certainly get the vibe as well that she is well off and therefor she lacks the monitary motivation to do more even though it would be smart to do more and have even more $$ but I must say she has been a lot smarter than Charles and Allie when it comes to money and also keeping people intrigued. She wasn't the one that started YT, it was Charles, she left the channels to him, and she stopped YTing yet she's the one people want to see more of. When I started watching I didn't mind Charles but as I grew up and matured I realized I didn't mind him at first because we were the same mental age yet I was the teen. Charles is an ass so I'm glad he's the broke one with a failing career not Alli.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

I doubt people want to see more of Alli, honestly. It's been over 5 years since the divorce, everyone has moved on. She knew that the YT ship was sailing and moved on to something else, something that Charles could not and still refuses to do. However, I do think she is wasting away playing video games at 30 years old. If she is happy, fine, but I find her disappointing.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

I would love to see more of Alli ♥️

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

I would like to see more Alli as well! I also think that knowing when to stop beating a dead horse is great but she actually has a lot of potential to do interesting things that both old viewers would watch and also bring in new viewers.

ashh126
Talker
Talker

Post by ashh126 »

How does she still have a partnership with that watch brand? I feel like at this point that is her only source of income lol.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

What the hell happened to Alli? She used to be fun and outgoing and had promise and now has no friends and locks herself inside all day playing video games. She's completely given up on herself.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”