SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I find it soo strange to just meet someone for the first time, and act like this!!! Like usually girls that are bffs for years do this sorta thing! This is the first day they meet, and they are all over each other. Its super strange. Its just super strange she even flew and met up with Karlee.
Scams also the type that says shes shy and awkward when meeting new people! If by giving them a lap dance and doing body shots is shy and awkward... then okay! 😂😂😂

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

shes shy and awkward until she needs to prove something and then she can put on an act and be someone shes not. clearly tryna make douche jealous rn. shes also been relatively inactive on Twitter the past week, as well as Instagram. I think shes on the fast track for a full blown meltdown. also whatever bar/club they're at it's pretty damn empty, usually its packed!

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 pm
green kitty wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:30 pm
well she took a flight out of TO so no way she was still there. also scam has never ever interacted w that girl online (at least that I've ever seen) so fucking random
Yeah, im not sure if she flew to a smaller airport or what, but the Bunny Hop IS tonight, and there is no way they both are posting old snaps. Shes 100% in Windsor right now.
The bunnyhop goes the 5th and 6th depending where, some places both days. Theres a website for it.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Shes sure supporting douche through his hard times by hoe-ing it up. Wow! He supported her through her pallete debacle, her owning up to my lies bs, and so much more. Selfish cunt.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

ooooooh myyyy god. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did she delete the one of her grinding on that girl? Who the fuck even is that lmao it's not Karlee! I definitely believe now that they broke up because what else would have inspired her to suddenly get out and go visit someone on her own? You KNOW she would have dragged douche along! I bet she took off so he could move his shit out of the house and she wouldn't have to be there.

It is pretty disturbing that she seems to be stuck at age 20. Like Sam, you're almost 30. GROW UP.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

it seems as tho she didnt go to clubs when she was younger for whatever reason, just trashy house parties and now shes trying to live out the life she wished she had. I mean, she was OBSESSED w Jersey shore, yet never went to clubs or bars herself

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:37 am
Did she delete the one of her grinding on that girl? Who the fuck even is that lmao it's not Karlee! I definitely believe now that they broke up because what else would have inspired her to suddenly get out and go visit someone on her own? You KNOW she would have dragged douche along! I bet she took off so he could move his shit out of the house and she wouldn't have to be there.

It is pretty disturbing that she seems to be stuck at age 20. Like Sam, you're almost 30. GROW UP.
whoever she is, shes the one who did the body shot off of both scam and karlee. also watched about 3 seconds of a karlee steel video and clicked out because she was too annoying to handle

editing to add

wanted to see how old karlee is (she'll be 21 in September so shes way younger than scam) and this video popper up and I believe this is the girl who was w them last night

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Karlee is SUPER annoying now. She used to be more tolerable. Then she started with plastic surgeries and she doesn't upload as much as she used to. The only decent thing she's done lately was leave her piece of shit boyfriend, so maybe they're "bonding" over that lol

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

multuple plastic surgeries and shes only 20? it's like a more aggressive version of scam

and if they are still together, I'm guessing karlee may talk her out of leaving him. maybe she'll convince scam to move to Windsor or wherever it is she lives

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Okay, so it seems like they both deleted a TON of snaps from last night!!! Karlee basically deleted ALL hers! Scam kept a few but deleted the “good” ones.

I do find it stange her bf is going through depression, and possible suicidal thoughts, so she hops on a plan to go party? This further gives me belief they broke up!
Shes been quiet ALL wk on social media, hes been more active, but only posting photos/videos of his depression and songs! He changed his profile to just him, removed anythibg youtube related. Like i do wonder if hes moving out this wknd!!!! I hope he seriously is!
Unlike last time, he never moved out.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I honestly think she's out partying so that he can move his stuff out of the house in peace. Whatever happened, I'm sure it didn't end amicably. I'm wondering if they had already broken up, and that's why he's posting about being depressed and shit? Like really dude? You were clearly unhappy with her for the last several years lmao!

It also has me wondering if she kept telling him he's a Debbie downer all the time (which I mean, it's true but we all know it's mainly because they're in a shit relationship). Maybe that contributed to the final fight!

Also, a few weeks ago I created a thread for Karlee because I couldn't believe there wasn't one on here yet. There's not many posters in there so if anyone wants to join in, feel free!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I want to believe they broke up but part of me is saying that they're both immature children and they're just being petty. hes posting about being sad to make her feel bad, shes acting like a hoe to make him jealous. they're probably still together and just trying to piss the other one off

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

For Sam to leave her house, go out and socialize, drink, dance and be entirely out of her comfort zone... something has given her a serious push. Good on her though, this is the kind of lifestyle she seemed to want but she was spending her life waiting on the couch for douche to come home. At least she’s actively doing something instead of her usual daily routine.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

See, part of me wants to believe they broke up before he posted about being depressed, however, he made a tweet saying he was getting help FOR scam..

Very shortly after that tweet however, he stopped mentioning her. Hes been thanking friends and family, but not singling out an “especially thankful for scam” so i have a feeling she was less then helpful and they broke up! Plus he removed her from profile photo, he removed her from bio. He removed any affliates of youtube. He went private. Like i think they broke up mid depression!
She also went quiet on social media!
I think they have split up, and thats why she tweeted shes going to be a “bad bitch” this summer!

My theory is she sat on the couch sad about the break up for a day. Saw Karlee prob share or say sonething about the bunny hop. Scam prob said she wanted to do that, and so karlee invited her.
Now scams living her best life again, and leaving the house! She even flew SOLO!!!! Like she NEVER does anything alone! NEVER!!! The only time she did was when they broke up that one summer.
Also, remember, she went off BC! Then said she was really horny. At this exact moment is when mc cheater decided he was depressed! So its like he took it as her trapping him possibly? And he got scared, and that was all the breaking point for him!
Im sure his family saw her posts about not being on BC and being horney, and warned him/got in his head!!!

Its just interesting all these events unfolded at the same time!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Great time for her to go off BC by the way, when she wants to start whoring it up lmfao

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

3CD01E16-9CB9-4833-8DBF-64AB4FA08E40.png
BBF92C25-08B7-4788-B09E-CD71F8A97912.png
EC6CFB71-2241-4C36-B511-38936C0E1B0C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Dp bc the attachment limit is 3. This is from a snap of Karlee shaking her butt. I see Karlee has a BBL I wonder what she thinks of Sam’s
31139671-6463-4913-AB94-A510A4D267E7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Welp.
Screenshot_20190406-110220_Twitter.jpg

dahlia1993
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia1993 »

God she’s such an idiot sometimes! Like sometimes she puts it on, but other times she genuinely is so stupid. Like in her taste test when she’s looking at the tubes of meat and saying “oh you have to put it on a fence, yeah cause we all have fences in space” that’s so clearly a radiator Samantha, Jesus Christ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “PiinkSparkles”