Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her pants looked ridiculous lmao. And then him bitching that it was cold and he didn't want to get out of the car - WEAR A DAMN COAT! And then "you're washing my door because you spilled your drink all over it" and "If I get hit here you're buying me a new vehicle." Dude, fuck off - it's nice to know he's just in it for the gifts and her money at this point because he's so annoyed with her.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her pants looked ridiculous lmao. And then him bitching that it was cold and he didn't want to get out of the car - WEAR A DAMN COAT! And then "you're washing my door because you spilled your drink all over it" and "If I get hit here you're buying me a new vehicle." Dude, fuck off - it's nice to know he's just in it for the gifts and her money at this point because he's so annoyed with her.
He’s so mean. He’s got a complaint or criticism for everything she does. I know she’s annoying but he’s chosen to be with her. Like...can you support your GF a little??

imagine if your man made you feel like crap about literally everything you do? Her silly Instagram model lifestyle is paying for his lifestyle. He picks on her 24/7 but he still claims her. and she is successfully paying all her bills by acting this way so can he really knock her for it? What’s he doing for money again? That shady car driving gig?? When will he quit whining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deffonotacutiebae
Learner
Learner

Post by Deffonotacutiebae »

She legit looks at that stage of pregnancy when you have gained weight but can’t tell if it’s too many burgers or a baby

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

she is dumb as hell. once she gets her bbl she’ll still be addicted to fast food, and be conditioned to eating an insane amount of food.

blackkatxx
Learner
Learner

Post by blackkatxx »

Chrissykin wrote:she is dumb as hell. once she gets her bbl she’ll still be addicted to fast food, and be conditioned to eating an insane amount of food.
She's probably been watching too many Trisha Paytas videos. She's trying to do that Trisha "diet." Smantha, if you're reading this, DO NOT DO THE TRISHA "DIET"

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

So she wants to do a hate comment video but doesn't want to use genuine hate comments lmao... she asking her cuties to post hate comments on one specific vlog. What's the point of doing it then? Coming from her fans, those comments will still be biased. Also, I doubt any of them will be about her, they'll all be about D-Cap.

I'm pretty sure that's not how other youtubers do this style of video. I guess she's too sensitive to read real hate comments, or read GG.

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkstink86 »

Ok so does she like trying new shit or not?? Every other video she says she “hates trying new things” and then other ones she says “I’m so different bc I love trying new things!” Like what is it? She literally can’t even remember all of the shit she’s lied about. Also she’s seemed to be off that whole “I hate velvet!!!!” Clearly she never really gave a fuck she just wanted to seem “different”

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I hope someone actually leaves a comment calling her out on her crap even if she doesn’t address it she’ll have to read it

Deffonotacutiebae
Learner
Learner

So tempted to leave a comment on her shit editing skills, asking her why she hasn’t invested any of her YouTube money into taking a course to improve her videos and instead uses it to make her self look like a bargain basement video ho?
Also to ask why she constantly tells her cuties to “love who they are because they are beautiful as they are bla bla bla” then proceeds to eat herself into shamoo sized proportions so she can have the fat sucked out and put into her ice cream cone shaped arse ..... recon I’ll get a shout out?

meeerp
Learner
Learner

Post by meeerp »

I think she probably will go to Karlee Steels doctor... he took fat from multiple parts including her chin/neck area so thats probably why Sam doesnt give a fuck about all the fat shes gaining... that must be extremely unhealthy though.. its unfortunate she cant just workout... women can get an amazing ass from working out. Like.. would you rather look like Sommer Ray or look like a cereal box with a diaper? Atleast Karlees ass looks better than Sam's but I personally still dont like the look of it. natural is soo much better.

I also still don't understand why her family doesnt say anything to her. I feel so bad for her dad.. hes probably just like what the fuck did I raise?

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I scrolled through some of the comments. Most of the ones I saw, were about Dipshit, and her ass. I left a couple. Kinda wanna spam more LOL. :-P She really should just read here. If she wants to know what people are saying, and what they don't like. And it would make for a more interesting, clickbaity video, tbh.

Moby1Kenobi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moby1Kenobi »

Couldn't resist a little venting...

I commented this haha.

Oh boy. this is going to take a while. Okay first off, why do you always preach about everything like you're Mother Teresa when you have no idea what you're talking about and you’re a hypocrite (e.g. "please guys it's so easy to do a quick google search and see what you can and can’t feed your dogs” next day is okay with her bf feeding her dog CHOCOLATE) Like c’mon. You can preach about loving yourself and being yourself but no one is fooled. You are probably the most insecure person on YouTube. Insecurity seeps out of you. You hated the body you were born in and decided to follow the likes of Kylie Jenner to change it. BBL and boob jobs and lip injections…because you loooove those? No, because that’s what is “cool” right now and you want so hard to fit in since you’re almost 30. You have this façade of being this care-free Barbie doll but we have seen pictures of you that you didn’t take and you look so awkward and insecure and in videos of you, you’re desperately trying to pull down your crop top to cover your foopa. Like 1. Buy clothes that fit and 2. TELL YOUR VIEWERS KNOW THAT YOU’RE INSECURE AND ITS OKAY. You would look much better if you just kept your regular boobs and just actually worked out to get a butt. I know you think you’re hot but honey…you resemble spongebob with a pair of melons taped on his front and saggy melons on the back. I’m also small like you, I’m 4’11, and I have cup size A boobs but they fit on me because of my size. You are trying to be a VS bombshell model but you’re not!! Neither am I, at least I know it and don’t embarrass myself. Also, I’m sorry but if I was you, I would feel like a failure. You have been on YouTube for what 8 years now and you just hit 1 mill subs. Tana is way younger than you and has been on YT for way less time and she is thriving, going on tours, filming collabs with people you wouldn’t even get a RT on Twitter from. Doesn’t that make you feel anything?? You love to say that you are a home body and don’t like having friends but you know DAMN WELL that if you lived Tana’s lifestyle of partying and having all of these cool ass friends like Bella Thorne, you would LOVE IT. You want to be that party girl that you weren’t when you were young but you’re almost 30 now. You don’t put effort into your videos and it shows. Microsoft Paint intros and crappy, lazy editing is not what makes your numbers grow. You clearly have money so why don’t you do anything worthwhile with it? I would love to have enough money to travel and see the world and every chance you get, you spend thousands on clothes and useless shit. Do you even have a backup plan? When YT dies for you (and it will honey) what are you going to do? You let your lazy bf support you in your decision to drop out of school and do YT full time…how dumb was that? I’m 22 years old and I would never (not even my husband) keep anyone in my life that dissuades me into getting a proper education. You got “sick” from your other career path SO PICK SOMETHING ELSE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD. YT isn’t going to be around forever, especially for you and the effort you put in. It would give me panic attacks knowing that my only job is making lame videos on YT. It may sound cool that you have 1 mill subs but that doesn’t mean shit on a job application. They would be like okay…and?? What did you get your degree in? Oh you dropped out? Bye. THINK OF YOUR FUTURE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, you want kids right?? You’re going to support kids on your decaying YT paycheck? You’re an adult, fucking get it together…everyone is right YOUTUBE IS NOT A JOB (unless you try like Shane Dawson). You’re also not fooling anyone that you’re in a happy relationship. Dbag clearly cheated or denied you babies or something big and you chose to stay with him and you don’t look any happier. Like why? Hate to break it to you, but you already peaked on YT. You’re never going to be a Trisha Paytas or a Tana. Accept that and get yourself a real job. These little 12 year olds that incessantly follow your every move will be just fine without their “kween”.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

The “giant” box of rice she’s scooping in the vlog because she “can’t lift” the box?

Label says 3kg aka 6.6 pounds...... *SIDE EYE*

forever sewwwwww xtra smol

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Moby1Kenobi wrote:Couldn't resist a little venting...

I commented this haha.

Oh boy. this is going to take a while. Okay first off, why do you always preach about everything like you're Mother Teresa when you have no idea what you're talking about and you’re a hypocrite (e.g. "please guys it's so easy to do a quick google search and see what you can and can’t feed your dogs” next day is okay with her bf feeding her dog CHOCOLATE) Like c’mon. You can preach about loving yourself and being yourself but no one is fooled. You are probably the most insecure person on YouTube. Insecurity seeps out of you. You hated the body you were born in and decided to follow the likes of Kylie Jenner to change it. BBL and boob jobs and lip injections…because you loooove those? No, because that’s what is “cool” right now and you want so hard to fit in since you’re almost 30. You have this façade of being this care-free Barbie doll but we have seen pictures of you that you didn’t take and you look so awkward and insecure and in videos of you, you’re desperately trying to pull down your crop top to cover your foopa. Like 1. Buy clothes that fit and 2. TELL YOUR VIEWERS KNOW THAT YOU’RE INSECURE AND ITS OKAY. You would look much better if you just kept your regular boobs and just actually worked out to get a butt. I know you think you’re hot but honey…you resemble spongebob with a pair of melons taped on his front and saggy melons on the back. I’m also small like you, I’m 4’11, and I have cup size A boobs but they fit on me because of my size. You are trying to be a VS bombshell model but you’re not!! Neither am I, at least I know it and don’t embarrass myself. Also, I’m sorry but if I was you, I would feel like a failure. You have been on YouTube for what 8 years now and you just hit 1 mill subs. Tana is way younger than you and has been on YT for way less time and she is thriving, going on tours, filming collabs with people you wouldn’t even get a RT on Twitter from. Doesn’t that make you feel anything?? You love to say that you are a home body and don’t like having friends but you know DAMN WELL that if you lived Tana’s lifestyle of partying and having all of these cool ass friends like Bella Thorne, you would LOVE IT. You want to be that party girl that you weren’t when you were young but you’re almost 30 now. You don’t put effort into your videos and it shows. Microsoft Paint intros and crappy, lazy editing is not what makes your numbers grow. You clearly have money so why don’t you do anything worthwhile with it? I would love to have enough money to travel and see the world and every chance you get, you spend thousands on clothes and useless shit. Do you even have a backup plan? When YT dies for you (and it will honey) what are you going to do? You let your lazy bf support you in your decision to drop out of school and do YT full time…how dumb was that? I’m 22 years old and I would never (not even my husband) keep anyone in my life that dissuades me into getting a proper education. You got “sick” from your other career path SO PICK SOMETHING ELSE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD. YT isn’t going to be around forever, especially for you and the effort you put in. It would give me panic attacks knowing that my only job is making lame videos on YT. It may sound cool that you have 1 mill subs but that doesn’t mean shit on a job application. They would be like okay…and?? What did you get your degree in? Oh you dropped out? Bye. THINK OF YOUR FUTURE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, you want kids right?? You’re going to support kids on your decaying YT paycheck? You’re an adult, fucking get it together…everyone is right YOUTUBE IS NOT A JOB (unless you try like Shane Dawson). You’re also not fooling anyone that you’re in a happy relationship. Dbag clearly cheated or denied you babies or something big and you chose to stay with him and you don’t look any happier. Like why? Hate to break it to you, but you already peaked on YT. You’re never going to be a Trisha Paytas or a Tana. Accept that and get yourself a real job. These little 12 year olds that incessantly follow your every move will be just fine without their “kween”.
Omg you went in. I read this entire text wall. DRAG HER.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Sam: If you wanna leave hate com-

Me: *cracks fingers*

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

She blocked me from their channels and leaving comments back when we found out about her schooling! Hahaha maybe ill go make a fake acct to leave a "hate" comment! Haha

Seriously tho, go read GG if u want a hate video!
Girl seriously cant do ANYTHING right!!

I also hope she gives credit to the video idea to whomever started it!!!! 8-)

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I would LIIIVVVEEEE if she read her gg threads. Any of the newer ones will do. Probably around the time of any of her scandals would be the best.
But regular ones where we just bitch about her general life would also be amazing.
If she wants to rack in some views.. that’ll do er

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

She should read here it seems like we’re the only ones being honest.

Deffonotacutiebae
Learner
Learner

I’m going to leave a hate comment about her stopping those awful lip sync videos - let’s hope she brings those gems back Image

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Bremen wrote:Sam: If you wanna leave hate com-

Me: *cracks fingers*

LMAOOOOOO

Return to “PiinkSparkles”