PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I cracked up at this title, it had to be done! Thank you to Piink-mcnasty for coming up with it!

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by KuckiKunt »

getting into this trainwreck

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

I know it was mentioned in the last thread, but I can't get over how freaky her mouth and face look in the "be happy" part of her new intro. What is she doing!?!

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

the title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I keep forgetting to mention this, but of COURSE she had to include a clip of her putting money in the charity pot in her vlogmas intro. Gotta remind everyone that she's seeeeeew generous and giving around the holiday season :rofl:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Omg this title is giving me life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Just watched their vlog - since when is dipshit's mother a "professional photographer?" :rofl: I also loved how he was shouting from the other room how everything about her is fake LOL

Why does she think those slippers are boots? omfg what a dunce. Good luck walking through snow in those!

Her eyelashes look fucking awful. I would think it's so much more work having the damn extensions because they're always falling out.

There goes dipshit again, bitching about their town and the cold. Why don't they fucking move if they both hate it there so much? Again, must be because daddy doesn't build houses anywhere else so he can't get them a sleazy deal on one :rofl:

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

the title is GOLD :rofl:

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Pixie Locks uploaded her holiday giveaway today, and I watched it before work. Now comparing hers to Scam's. So far just a card and stick on nails??? Mac fix plus. Hello Kitty lip balm. and a Mabelline lip thing from PR. :roll: Sewww much luvvvvv. sEWW GeNeRoUSZ

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She drops hundreds of dollars on stiletto thigh high boots that she will never wear. But gets a pair of fucking slipper boots to wear ALL WINTER? :? :rofl:

She really is stupid. Why not put money towards a decent pair of winter boots that will last at least good few winters ffs? She makes my brain hurt with this foolishness! :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

for her to drop as much money as she does on her tacky clothes and accessories and to have the majority of the shit in her giveaway be stuff she got for free in PR infuriates me. she claims she loves her fans and then gives them all the shit she doesn't want. and the stuff she did actually buy is all cheap shit no one would even want. I mean a hello kitty lip balm, really?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Following!

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

LiddlePallid wrote:I keep forgetting to mention this, but of COURSE she had to include a clip of her putting money in the charity pot in her vlogmas intro. Gotta remind everyone that she's seeeeeew generous and giving around the holiday season :rofl:
and like she did it once but can totally repeat the footage every single day, so this donation is basically paying for itself :rofl:

that glittery snow thing was just so totally scammy as well.. it could have been a fun idea if executed properly. she could have picked a scenic place, taking into account how the light is at different times of the day and where there would be nice fluffy fresh snow. but instead she ran out at dusk with barely any light, slapped her expired baking confetti right there into some old icy snow with foot- and tyre prints (possibly frozen dog piss..) and called it a day :roll:

i also find her weird obsession with lottery jackpots really cringy and so.. i dunno low-life redneck-like?.. her and dodo the same. like it'd be their fucking life goals to win that jackpot and never work again (not that she really does anyway lol). sure, scam, you would totally do giveaways for new cars :roll:

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

Tenebre wrote:She drops hundreds of dollars on stiletto thigh high boots that she will never wear. But gets a pair of fucking slipper boots to wear ALL WINTER? :? :rofl:

She really is stupid. Why not put money towards a decent pair of winter boots that will last at least good few winters ffs? She makes my brain hurt with this foolishness! :roll:
yea i really don't understand her brain. one week she's all like 'wow look at all these amazing GOOD koala-tee autumn boots i was sent which I WILL TOTALLY ROCK cuz you know me I love wearing stilettos in the snow cuz that's just so ME!!'. and then she goes and buys literal slippers and claims that they will be her winter boots that will go with so many different looks although they really don't hold up more than one winter for some reason. ... really, scammy, could it be cuz those are slippers? like the ones meant to be worn inside your house? crazy concept, i know! how has she managed to make it until 27, i will never understand...
(ewwwww just remembering her wearing her fake uggs all winter without any socks *vomit*)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Haha! Glad you liked the thread name suggestion!

Ugh, i have a whole thing tyoed up, but everytime i try to post, it just says general error, but lets me post this? Wtf! Ugh!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Her winter boots from walmart, are LEGIT SLIPPERS!!!!! I have the same ones for bumming around the house!!! :rofl:
No wonder they only last a yr u twat?
Also, i live in Alberta, so i get a lot of the same weather she does one province over.
The snow, slush, snow, ive, snow repeat mixture.
I have a pair of softmoc "ugg lookalikes" for the crappy days, a pair of reg uggs for dry days, and a pair of ugg adirondack as my winter boots for slushy/snow!
Yeah, seems like a lot of boots, but i DO live in Canada, and so why not! She loves to shop and buy boots anyways. Why not invest in proper ones?
And here she is saying they only last a season. Thats cause 1. Your buying walmart boots. Of course they only last a season. And 2. Your buying SLIPPERS!!!
She acted so surprised that these ones even had a sole vs fabric on the bottom! So she usually goes outside with the fabric bottoms? Her feet would be soaked in seconds! No wonder shes always sick!
She likes to flash cash and money, and shop, go buy proper uggs or softmocs or dawggs. Spray them, and take care of them and they will last YEARS!!!! Her feet are seeew tiny, she can just buy the kids ones and save money too!!

Should be interesting how long they vlog for dec. she is seeeew busy posting her high quality videos DAILY guize, that she doesnt have time to edit and upload vlogs, and mccheater works a lot.

Also, the lottery. I like that she said if she bought a ticket, he was suddenly taking half if they won! LMFAO! So news is, if the split, hes def going for half of her stuff!!!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I think it goes to show she must barely ever go out anywhere if she thinks those boots are suitable for winter weather!

The way she was going on about how a lot of their boots were like slippers with a fabric bottom was ridiculous! Like, they are slippers you mug! Like was she seriously looking at them thinking she was in the winter boot section and wondering why the bottoms of winter boots were fabric? How stupid can someone be? I mean, seriously anyone with common sense can see those boots are slippers and are flimsy AF. They won;t last a ONE DAY let alone ONE WHOLE WINTER! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Should be interesting how long they vlog for dec. she is seeeew busy posting her high quality videos DAILY guize, that she doesnt have time to edit and upload vlogs, and mccheater works a lot.
She's been so clever this time though and said straight from the start that it may not be EVERY single day but they will deffo TRY!! so there's that cop out card right there free for them to use whenever :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Tenebre wrote:She drops hundreds of dollars on stiletto thigh high boots that she will never wear. But gets a pair of fucking slipper boots to wear ALL WINTER? :? :rofl:

Yeah, I can't get over those "boots." The sole is just a plasticy slipper sole and like Piink-mcnasty said, she seriously went out with the fabric-bottomed ones before? like wtf? Why does she not know the difference between slipper and shoes? :rofl: I can guarantee you they were hanging up with all the other slippers in Walmart too - she's such a moron!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Like i said, i have those slippers for bumming around the house. Ive totally stepped outside in them to bring the dog in, and as soon as they touch the cold pavement my foot is cold! They are slippers! Hahaha i couldnt imagine going outside, warminf uo my car, driving to walmart, walking in walmart, and around the store in them. My foot would freeze.
Like i cant get over how dumb she actually is? Lol
And yes, they are totally with all the other slippers! Haha

What happened to all those gorg boots she hauled? I thought those were going to be her winter boots?
I cant imagine what these spare rooms and basement look like in this house! I just picture hoards of hauls and junk!

Also, speaking on mccheater working! I find it interesting he quit working with his dad, cause he thought he was going to be youtube famous. Then when he saw that failed and wasnt going to happen, he got a proper job! (Good for him) however it seems like they dont associate with Geoff at all anymore! Im wondering if he was actually let go by his dad? The whole thing seemed shady, and u woukd think buying a house from him, they would be close with him? Like its always his mom and the twins. Its kinda odd.
I really feel he got fired or sonething happened, and so he ran to youtube. Cause if he felt youtube wasnt paying, why wouldnt he go back and work for daddy?

Return to “PiinkSparkles”