SpendingSparkles

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SpendingSparkles

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Because she won't stop, with haul after haul. We all know she spends an absurd amount regularly! So here's a thread tracking her spending for hauls ect.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SpendingSparkles

*Disclaimer! I do realize I have no life. And also whomever, is free do spend the money, they made however they like. This is simply a log of curiosity, and ridiculousness.

July 2017 videos -Total = $2,115

Fantasyland Hotel luxury Safari room average $400/per night

Summer Clothing HAUL & Try-On ;) (Edmonton Haul) $382
Urban Outfitters $33
Hot Topic $50
Stitches $20
Marshalls $50
Forever 21 $229

Boyfriend “Buys” My Makeup $558.33

Yummy Nummies chocolate bars $8.97

Kylie Vacation Collection HAUL & TRY ON! $136
The Wet Set $62
Send Me More Nudes $45
Super Glitter Gloss $15
Ultra Glow $14

Look What I Got At The Mall!!! $421
B&BW $87.25
MAC $56
Puma Suede, & Fenty slides $165
Maverick Socks $20
Juvia’s Place $93

Ouija board $16.99

eBay phone cases $44 (estimate)

Mega $600 Sephora MAKEUP HAUL!!! $548

*I didn't add the hotel costs into the grand total. don't remember how long she was there. And the price varies by week. The cheapest is gave was $341, and the most was $431.

SweetTartHeartz
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetTartHeartz »

Ughh so ridiculous! That doesn't even count gas, nails, and I think hair? Obviously all her food and Starbucks for every single day! There's no way she's responsibly saving money in the slightest. It just seems like she's showing off at this point.

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

good job with the list, i've thought about what all her spending adds up to and thanks for this estimate! it's absolutely absurd and really dodgy how she can do this but ok then. if i had that much disposable income, i'd be saving like 90% of what she spends heh.

also, i really just don't see how a $600 makeup haul or $200 candy haul make sense as financial investments - surely the return from the videos with like 50k views does not pay for those and more.. the clothes she buys, she never wears, and with all that makeup she can only use up a certain amount before it all expires so wtf is the point. i cringe so much, not even that much cuz of the money she blows so unnecessarily, but just the sheer amount of waste she produces by consuming and consuming and buying and buying. and then that's what those young kids would see and consider 'normal' or 'desirable' and that's just really depressing.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Her mortgage has ro be at LEAST $1200 a month, and then bills! So 2 phones -$200 roughly internet - $75, tv - 75, Heat - $100 in winter and her centeral air $100 in summer. Water and Electricity - $200 a month! Her tv never seems to turn off! :rofl:

So $1850 roughly on just bills. Thats not counting food or her daily starbzzzz

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Lets add her lips to this lost now.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I didn't add in her utilities, and such, because it's not frivolous spending. Honestly, I don't care how much pays in bills, ect. Same with her food, and drink, While, she does spend a shit ton a ~Starbz~, I didn't, and won't be adding food, because technically it's still necessities.

I'll add all of her totals from August's videos, when the month ends. Although, I can't remember if she said how much her tattoo was. And I'm not sure it would cost. So, if y'all could help me out with that. :D I'll add her lips, when she gets them done.

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer

Post by [ShyViolet] »

stars&rockets08 wrote:I didn't add in her utilities, and such, because it's not frivolous spending. Honestly, I don't care how much pays in bills, ect. Same with her food, and drink, While, she does spend a shit ton a ~Starbz~, I didn't, and won't be adding food, because technically it's still necessities.

I'll add all of her totals from August's videos, when the month ends. Although, I can't remember if she said how much her tattoo was. And I'm not sure it would cost. So, if y'all could help me out with that. :D I'll add her lips, when she gets them done.

Depends on how much the tattooist charges an hour but for something similar here it could be like $100? I'm really not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

stars&rockets08 wrote:I didn't add in her utilities, and such, because it's not frivolous spending. Honestly, I don't care how much pays in bills, ect. Same with her food, and drink, While, she does spend a shit ton a ~Starbz~, I didn't, and won't be adding food, because technically it's still necessities.

Tattoos are about $100 an hour here.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

August Videos Total: $1,284.85

What I Bought Shopping & TRY ON! $273.85
Spencer’s $12.99
Clarie’s $42.50
Aldo $74.96
Walmart $10.97
Ardene $19.50
Urban Planet $112.93

What I Bought In Edmonton + SUPER CUTE HIGH HEELS. $261
Urban Outfitters $34
Oomomo $9
Hobby Wholesale $80
Aldo $138

Huge $200 CANDY HAUL!!! Yummy Treats! $200

SALTY Kylie Jenner BIRTHDAY COLLECTION Review. $175

End of Summer Haul $375

On top of all the hauls, she also got a tattoo, and lip fillers this month.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”