SiingleParkle (Part 46)

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Those "Premium eats" look like something frozen that he just threw in the fucking microwave lmao :rofl: So cooking, very home made. If Sam were there they'd prolly have to... go out... to eat :o
And I agree, the entire post seems passive abusive, if that makes sense. There's no way they're doing well right now. I will never understand why she stays with him outside of simply needing a boyfriend. The second she finds someone else, if he continues to let her out on her own that is, she's either gonna cheat on him or dump his ass again.

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Image

What is wrong with her face??? This is such a weird picture??? She looks dead inside...

That smile is as fake as her body. No joy, no life behind her eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indubitably
Learner
Learner

Post by indubitably »

"Is there any way to prevent them?"
"I wonder if you drop a bomb in the middle of it, if it would go away"

Do these two really have no idea what a fucking hurricane is?

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Heygirlheyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heygirlheyy »

I always wondered, what do they talk about when they are alone? Do they discuss anything intelligent? Or do they just sit in silence while he plays video games and she edits, or when they are out eating lunch or dinner.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Heygirlheyy wrote:I always wondered, what do they talk about when they are alone? Do they discuss anything intelligent? Or do they just sit in silence while he plays video games and she edits, or when they are out eating lunch or dinner.
So true!! I feel like they don't really have anything in common that's outside of tv shows lol and you can only talk so much about those... they just don't click at all, you can't even find "cute" moments or funny banter... it's usually just little comments here and there like it sometimes seems like they just started dating

CCL
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CCL »

They are even more awkward now, also she lives in Canada and didn't mention the more than 140 fires burning in BC. Thousands of people have been evacuated, and homes and have been lost. Why doesn't she acknowledge the terrible things happening in her own damn country? :x

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

CCL wrote:They are even more awkward now, also she lives in Canada and didn't mention the more than 140 fires burning in BC. Thousands of people have been evacuated, and homes and have been lost. Why doesn't she acknowledge the terrible things happening in her own damn country? :x
EXACTLY!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:Those "Premium eats" look like something frozen that he just threw in the fucking microwave lmao :rofl: So cooking, very home made. If Sam were there they'd prolly have to... go out... to eat :o
It is! They're pizza pops. Frozen and take 2 minutes in the microwave. About as good as a frozen burrito or leftover freezer pizza. He was obviously being an ass with that fact. Just uses her..

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

liarliar_ wrote:
Heygirlheyy wrote:I always wondered, what do they talk about when they are alone? Do they discuss anything intelligent? Or do they just sit in silence while he plays video games and she edits, or when they are out eating lunch or dinner.
So true!! I feel like they don't really have anything in common that's outside of tv shows lol and you can only talk so much about those... they just don't click at all, you can't even find "cute" moments or funny banter... it's usually just little comments here and there like it sometimes seems like they just started dating

DP, but they seem like the type to just talk small talk, sexual shit, and gossip. Nothing below the surface, or nothing for growth.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

That taco bell video was so hard to watch. The energy between them was so awkward!
She seems to of learned how to stand uo for herself and speak for herself tho.
When she was talking about having a girls wknd and sleepover he rolled his eyes sooo hard! Like dude, be happy for ur gf jeeze??
Also, he inhaled that food so fast! They eat so much taco bell, and then venti starbucks! Fuuuck! Thats not only a lot of calories, but none of its healthy.
They def are not happy with each other.
He barely spoke, other then the fact their vlog canera is broke and she needs to buy them a new one! :roll:

She had to boost about how Kylie Jenner donated 500k to cancer! :rofl: like whoop de doo! What about the celebs that donated money to the hurricans?
What about the fires in BC?? I KNOW the smokes affected their city at some point.

So hes not doing styl con in sept, but hes going in Nov!

Shes going on a cruise with her family!!! And HES NOT GOING!!!! Woahhhh!!!! Thats actually baffling. Shes goingn to try soooo hard to get him to go. I see it now.
Last yr he def would of been all about going. Free trip!
I feel this break was cheating/he stole, and its showing more and more money was a factor. Hes not so open handed it seems? Shes trying to show her money off to him and treat him to trips, and normally he would be all about that, but it seems almost like he was caught stealing, and now wont take the big hand outs? CERY INTERESTING!!

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

In the eating show when her hair was behind her back it looked SO GOOD. She should cut her hair to her shoulder and keep it at the color it is and she would look mature and slightly more put together lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

You know it's bad when even the kiss asses don't have anything good to say about Daltyn and Sam

crybitch__
Learner
Learner

Post by crybitch__ »

lmao

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Anyone remember the music video "stupid girls" by P!nk? I swear Scam will end up looking like the old woman in the pink tracksuit (minus the nice car and nice house). The fuck is she doing to her face..

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

That eating show was so hard to watch. Not only was it awkward as fuck because they clearly have no chemistry, it was also super disgusting. At this point they're simply together for convenience and comfort. What small spark they had years ago is now gone. It was just uncomfortable, forced conversation, with Dipshit trying to undermine anything Scam said. Then the sheer amount of food and how quickly they were able to eat it was sickening. Not only did they eat one of the most unhealthy fast foods out there with dessert, but they had to venti frappes from Starbucks as their beverages too. And they finished most of it! Dipshit scarfed down the majority of his food within the first 7 minutes of them eating. Sam made me want to puke with her constantly sucking on and licking her nails to get food stuck from underneath them.

Sam mentioned meeting a hater in person. Whatever happened to that "swap with a former hater" she briefly mentioned a while back. She said it would be coming, but never talked about it again and it never happened. I nearly forgot about it until she mentioned meeting haters in her eating show.

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

Man that video was awkward. As much as a don't like D-bag I also get the feeling scam is kind of with him but also punishing him like using whatever he did as a way to get her way and wear the pants I guess. She needs to just let him go honestly there's no love there

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I wonder why she posted it.She had to watch it back in editing and see how dull it is.It's not like she only eats fast food once in awhile and wouldn't be able to film another eating show.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

crybitch__ wrote:

lmao
Id laugh if hes friend zoning her! :rofl:
These two should of never git back together! Its VERY clear after this video that things are not bck to how they were, and things will not last very long.
Bookish17 wrote:I wonder why she posted it.She had to watch it back in editing and see how dull it is.It's not like she only eats fast food once in awhile and wouldn't be able to film another eating show.
She DIDNT edit it! When he swore she said "you cant say that!!!" And he said "go back and edit or beep it out?" And she said "no, i try not to edit these!"
So she basically is THAT lazy with her channel, that she didnt re watch or edit it at all! Just uploads the video straight to Youtube.
And she thinks she deserves 1 million subs for THAT!

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I don't think I realized how little effort goes into her videos

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

I can't watch her eating shows. She is the most disgusting eater on this planet.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”