PiinkTitsForTotsSparkles (Part 43)

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PiinkTitsForTotsSparkles (Part 43)

Post by cheesecake134 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm sure whoever she's going to has no idea about using protein fillers and whatnot. How did this person pass cosmetology school to get a license to be a hairdresser? Because that's exactly what it looks like - the color took to some places and not in others because she didn't use a protein filler. Sam's hair has been so over-processed, it's not going to take color evenly unless she uses a filler.
It's so sad that strangers on the internet know how to do hair better than her fucking stylist. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

The colour is super thick on the left side of photo. Its like a blob. And starts halfway down the blonde. The right side is a skinnier blob.
Also, where the thick blue blob is on left side, her blonde starts higher up. Like much higher.
I seriously hate the hirl, but shit, her hair is a mess. Its horrible!!! Does she not look in the mirror before leaving?
Also, does she not notice her hair never grows longer? For the growth she has of her natural, you think her hair would be longer? But no. Its just all broken off

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I went ahead and started a new thread so we can close this one. :love2:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”