PiinkBotsDontBuyPalettes (Part 42)

kellydv
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkBotsDontBuyPalettes (Part 42)

Post by kellydv »

In my opinion, even though she has a good amount of subscribers (bought or not) and there are lower subscribed YouTubers getting better sponsorships and getting invited for more VIP amounts, it isn't for no reason. Sam has always had a terrible reputation and even when it wasn't so bad like it has been the last few years, her videos always had shitty editing, quality, products and presentation...she just was never good. Like I was saying about her reputation, it is way to damaged for any reputable brand, beauty guru or company to want to work with her, who would risk it?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I agree. She's got so many hate comments on every video she uploads, no matter which channel, that I'm sure companies see that and stay away. That's why the only deals she gets are shady Chinese clothing companies and shitty cellphone games lmao

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

cheesecake134 wrote:
ForeverScammy wrote:I don't understand their eating habits. They eat things like poutine and then she cooks "healthy" (idk if covering vegetables in bbq sauce counts as healthy) and they bought all the protein stuff.....BEEFCAKE BEEFCAKEEE...Dolphin will become a second Eric Cartman.
I GUARANTEE he thinks stuff like protein powder is going to magically make him buff. I also guarantee he's eating shit on top of it and getting in about 15 minutes of exercise a month. Boo boo is just begging to be Regina George with the Calteen bars. Maybe he thinks they're weird Swedish nutrition bars his mom uses to lose weight? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, Sam's "healthy" cooking is always hilarious to me. She claims she always gets recipes from these legit cookbooks, but everything ends up looking like literal slop every time. And she always always always ends up making it unhealthy anyway. She'll cover asparagus in butter and cheese or load vegan mystery meat down with salty marinades. She seems to really love making "fake" food too. Like the cauliflower "wings" here. I hate to tell her, but those kinds of fake-y comfort foods are just meant to be a LIGHTER option, not necessarily HEALTHIER. They may be a touch healthier than the real deal, but cauliflower alone doesn't cancel out all the fat and salt in the rest. I looked up a few recipes for them(with calorie counts) and they're honestly pretty atrocious for you. One spicy buffalo version was 400 calories PER SERVING. And the batch made 4 servings. Yikes. And every single recipe had over 1000 mg of sodium. She really needs to learn some basics about nutrition before she's 300 pounds.
YES! I have two friends that started with bodybuilding 3 years ago and even though I don't understand their eating habits as well (like, they eat huge portions and many carbs+protein), I'm 100% sure that eating fast food and drinking those protein shakes while not working out like crazy will make Douche huge. And I can imagine how both of them pretend to know absolutely everything about the gym and healthy eating :roll: .

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

DP but the comments on her main channel are back!!

hollamadrid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hollamadrid »

there was something extremely grating about this TTT- i find them to be pretty unbearable most of the time anyway (why does she ALWAYS act so over the top when she tries food?!) but the combo of it being sponsored and her acting all high & mighty as always for eating "healthy" just had me cringing so much. not to mention how ridiculous she looks. what is up with her hair?!

hey scam, just cuz you use more adjectives to describe something doesn't make you sound smarter- dictionary.com is accessible to everyone!! (as always, adding -y to the end of the word doesn't make it an adjective, hello?)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's why I want her to start up the cooking channel again - because she's always saying how "healthy" they eat. With her posting ingredients and shit we can see exactly how bad it is for you lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She is so over the top annoying in the TTT - that thing she does where she opens her eyes wide after every firggin thing she eats and leans back, omg I can't stand it lol. Also:

Now she's saying Coop is getting overweight? "I have to start feeding him less." Okay so we're going back to that now? I hope she realizes that doesn't mean to feed the cat less too...

I'm sorry, but $250 for a friggin pink tree? What store was that because they're high AF. Why do they need a new tree anyway? Didn't they buy a new one last year even though they had one they got from his parents?

Oh, her brother's birthday. And she buys the gift the same day. Did we expect anything different? At least she got him something he asked for, but she HAD to say how expensive they were.

So much cackling at the end of the vlog...

Your earrings are hurting your ears because they're cheap.

She takes forever to send out giveaway prizes. wtf has she been "so crazy busy" with? She literally sits at home all day!!

"Got a whole bunch of things for Christmas pres----got a whole bunch of things for Christmas videos for my channel. I was actually going to be surprised that she started Christmas shopping. But then she caught herself and said it's for herself. lmfao

Oh look, there they are going out to eat again. Hey, maybe you could get less blurry shots if you SAT ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE FUCKING TABLE!!!

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

why's she getting so many procedures done to her body when all she does is make shitty content & go to fast food places with her ugly bf? i can't for the life of me stand her TTT's, I'd rather watch trisha paytas (who i strongly hate) dance rather than her ttt's. as LiddlePallid mentioned how she widens her eyes, either spits or cackles after every bite is vomit inducing. :barf:
She's so fucking pretentious. I've seen other youtubers do taste tests & they never act like they're eating something heavenly after taking a bite of something. :roll:

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

^^wtf is up with her hair in the left side of that picture

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^ She did that stupid teasing to it that she does that makes the top of her head look all flat and wide :rofl: I think she thinks it makes her hair look fuller when she really just looks like an idiot.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm sorry, but $250 for a friggin pink tree? What store was that because they're high AF. Why do they need a new tree anyway? Didn't they buy a new one last year even though they had one they got from
Canadian Tire. She always says Dip is okay with whatever decor she wants. But, he sure was uptight about that pink tree, or pink ornaments.

I wish she would've showed that air freshener. She must have so much trashy dumb shit from Spencer's.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I can't wait to see if she actually puts all pink ornaments on it. I'm sure she will. After all, she's always saying "mine" and not "ours" lmao

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

someone needs to make a part 43!

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh I can't wait to see if she actually puts all pink ornaments on it. I'm sure she will. After all, she's always saying "mine" and not "ours" lmao
to be honest though, douche shouldnt be complaining about whatever ornaments/tree she wants to buy cause not like he's paying for any of it anyways lmfao :rofl:

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

from her ttt video. stoked comments are back, thats the only way i could sit through a video, if half of the time i was reading lol

LettuceMan
Learner
Learner

Post by LettuceMan »

goodbyekitty wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Oh I can't wait to see if she actually puts all pink ornaments on it. I'm sure she will. After all, she's always saying "mine" and not "ours" lmao
to be honest though, douche shouldnt be complaining about whatever ornaments/tree she wants to buy cause not like he's paying for any of it anyways lmfao :rofl:
Neither of them are paying for it.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

John posted a video yest. I dont follow his life or drama, but clued in it was about Sanders (i also dont follow or care about) however scammy was in the video. I havent watched her main channel videos in like a month, cause my brain hurts watching her lately. I jsed to enjoy watching for the laughs, but shes so dull and boring its not even funny now.
Anyways, was her clips from her channel vids? Did she have another interview with him? She was wearing the hat from her interview with him?
Im literally so confused haha. Its like he used her clips to make himself look good? After bashing on her? Which he didnt even proove anything or get anywhere in his interview? Is there even a part 3? Haha it looked like 80 mins of wasted time, and she got away with it all, and nothing came from any of it so far lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think her clips were from he r"reaction video" that she filmed when she watched his initial "Piinksparkles Exposed" video.

And yeah, I hope he does some more videos because he didn't really get to the bottom of anything with this. Where did the money go? That's still the main question because it looks like people still haven't received a refund yet. And I'm wondering if the people who have said "Hey I got my refund, everything's good" are just fakes trying to make everything look okay. No wonder she had her comments turned off - she didn't want these types of comments to keep popping up!

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:John posted a video yest. I dont follow his life or drama, but clued in it was about Sanders (i also dont follow or care about) however scammy was in the video. I havent watched her main channel videos in like a month, cause my brain hurts watching her lately. I jsed to enjoy watching for the laughs, but shes so dull and boring its not even funny now.
Anyways, was her clips from her channel vids? Did she have another interview with him? She was wearing the hat from her interview with him?
Im literally so confused haha. Its like he used her clips to make himself look good? After bashing on her? Which he didnt even proove anything or get anywhere in his interview? Is there even a part 3? Haha it looked like 80 mins of wasted time, and she got away with it all, and nothing came from any of it so far lol.
I think the clips are from her reaction video to his first video about her (before the interview)
I think there are more episodes as he hasn't done anythinbg close to the 80whatever mins of interview and I think there's stuff from the trailer we haven't seen yet. He said he'd upload the full interview on it's own when he was done with all the episodes

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Is she serious? Does she really think that her cunties need another lipbalm video? :roll: Such quality content

Return to “PiinkSparkles”