Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkStankyClamSparkles (Part 41)

Post by belfast_girl »

LazyHughes wrote:
belfast_girl wrote:God this is getting good :rofl:

Yea she bowed out :rofl: why does she keep bullshitting? I love how Amy is throwing her under the bus! And is what stef said true was the video edited? I rewatched it but cant remember if i mishead the first time or it was edited?
I think it is because I saw so many comments talking about her contradicting herself and others have commented about high volume sales too... Sam is in on this! That or she really is fucking stupid. I've saved the video but I watched it hours after it was released- no mention of high volume sales anywhere. Someone else here saved it, maybe their version has it?
Regardless she still tried to play that this was her decision and through out some garbage statement that didnt really make sense so people could not disput it. Its heartbreaking that at 26 years old she still cannot accept her part in this

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

LazyHughes wrote:
SteffanyApril wrote:I just spoke with Amy from fashiontap and I have it recorded but I guess I can't share it! So I'm gonna type it all out and keep the recording just in case. But pretty much it's all Sams fault. The owner from BM didn't wanna pay $10,000 out of his pocket because lazy ass Sam wouldn't do her part
Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
Except that's not applicable in California. I'm assuming the fashion tap chick is in california.

DON'T THE AUDIO ANYWHERE. THAT BITCH IS CRAZY SHE'LL SUE YOU.

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

LazyHughes wrote:
SteffanyApril wrote:I just spoke with Amy from fashiontap and I have it recorded but I guess I can't share it! So I'm gonna type it all out and keep the recording just in case. But pretty much it's all Sams fault. The owner from BM didn't wanna pay $10,000 out of his pocket because lazy ass Sam wouldn't do her part
Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
Except that's not applicable in California. I'm assuming the fashion tap chick is in california.

DON'T POST THE AUDIO ANYWHERE. THAT BITCH IS CRAZY SHE'LL SUE YOU.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Ugh this is getting so great. All my girls have been so boring lately. I just wanna give a shout out to Sam for being shady as always. And to bm cosmetics for signing with this shitty ;) youtuber. I can't wait to see what else unfolds. I don't know who this stef girl is? Anyone care to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belfast_girl
Learner
Learner

Post by belfast_girl »

See sams latest tweets? Apparently even the haters are seeing she was right? :rofl:

She is actually delusional retweeting that she was scammed too! I actually wish we had never found out the trademark thing cause she is using this to her advantage 10 fold

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Just goes to show how full of herself and arrogant she is. She was so sure she would sell more than 2500 :rofl:

She promised this company she would sell waaaaaay more that 2500!!!! LOL

Have a seat bitch.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

infamouspiink wrote:
LazyHughes wrote:

Oh I just checked! she's from LA. Don't post Stef!!
Forevergauc wrote:Ugh this is getting so great. All my girls have been so boring lately. I just wanna give a shout out to Sam for being shady as always. And to bm cosmetics for signing with this shitty ;) youtuber. I can't wait to see what else unfolds. I don't know who this stef girl is? Anyone care to share

Steph nicole is a youtuber, she makes honest reviews about makeup launches and also is an industry professional so she knows what goes on behind the scenes with brands, especially those that are made in asia. Watch her morphe video, it's really good! Makes you look at makeup brands differently

SteffanyApril
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SteffanyApril »

LazyHughes wrote:
infamouspiink wrote:
LazyHughes wrote:

Oh I just checked! she's from LA. Don't post Stef!!
I won't. I'm from LA too! All she said was Sam didn't do her job! And that nothing is really her fault and she feels like she was being attacked. I don't even know why she wanted to call me but hey why not.. hahaha I was just cooking taquitos anyways so :rofl:

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

did anyone tweet that convo to sam lmao? :rofl:
**Frooty Froot Loops**

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaNina »

What did she expect to sell 2500 pallets that worth around max 5 dollars for 25-35 dollars, no one is that stupid except her cuties.
English is not my first language

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

FrootLoops wrote:did anyone tweet that convo to sam lmao? :rofl:
Someone please do this!

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Someone please do this!

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

Wow, this is getting good! I can't believe she couldn't even sell 2,500! She has over 876,000 subscribers! Just shows how much she buys subscribers :rofl:

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

Forevergauc wrote:
Someone please do this!

The person who was DMed it did, no reply from sam though

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Someone please tweet dcap that his rat gf lied & said 'sales were through the roof' 'I'm bowing out of this' 'I didn't know the company abandoned their trademark' 'Palette's are OFFICIALLY BEING MADE' WHEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN REACH THEIR FUCKING GOAL OF 2500 ORDERS' So maybe we can get another "Owning up to my palette SCAM" video. Dcap will be so stoked to find out about yet another scamdal his plastic gf is cooking up. Dcap will def wonder what a scammer he's dating.

Also shout out to Big Titty D in the comments, if you're someone from gg I want to say thanks for making me LOL. The comments are hilariously apt & funny.
Last edited by YouslessTube on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

So Sam just followed Sanders, I'm guessing she is trying to get her fake side of the story out and try to prove her innocence. This c*ntwhore :roll: we'll never see their dm exchanges. she's going to manipulate him!
YouslessTube wrote:Someone please tweet dcap that his rat gf lied & said 'sales were through the roof' 'I'm bowing out of this' 'I didn't know the company abandoned their trademark' 'Palette's are OFFICIALY BEING MADE WHEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN REACH THEIR FUCKING GOAL OF 2500 ORDERS' So maybe we can get another "Owning up to my palette SCAM" video. Dcap will be so stoked to find out about yet another scamdal his plastic gf is cooking up. Dcap will def wonder what a scammer he's dating.

Also shout out to Big Titty D in the comments, if you're someone from gg I want to say thanks for making me LOL. The comments are hilariously apt & funny.
I'm sure dalthyn is in on it? he partly edits her videos right? he tweeted out the vid and said now u can stop asking me about it or some shit.

my name suggestion - PiinkScammerSquadGoalsSparkles

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

Did anyone just receive an email from Fashion Tap about the whole palette situation when they didn't even order the palette???

Something is shady AF

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

IfIWereABoy wrote:So Sam just followed Sanders, I'm guessing she is trying to get her fake side of the story out and try to prove her innocence. This c*ntwhore :roll:
I tweeted sanders the first part of that message from Amy lol
**Frooty Froot Loops**

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

infamouspiink wrote:Did anyone just receive an email from Fashion Tap about the whole palette situation when they didn't even order the palette???

Something is shady AF
Someone just tweeted me the same thing. Was that you?

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

PiinkFraudGhostPaletteSparkles
Or
PiinkFraudGhostPalette
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Return to “PiinkSparkles”