PiinkStankyClamSparkles (Part 41)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PiinkStankyClamSparkles (Part 41)

Post by LiddlePallid »

It still cracks me up that Sam is sticking with her lies. Sounds like the Amy girl is getting pissed about it. So she didn't sell nearly enough but she's the one "respectfully bowing out?" HAHAHAHA!! The girl is never going to learn her lesson about lying. It's already fucked her several times in the past, yet she's STILL doing it. To go as far as to say "My palettes are OFFICIALLY being manufactured!" when she didn't know what the hell was actually going to happen with them is so beyond stupid that I can't even comprehend it. Surely they would have told her "okay you hit 2500, we're going into production now and you can post about it" but no, Sam decided to lie about it in the hopes of shutting everyone up!

This whole thing furthers my suspicions about her buying so many subscribers. All that promoting to fake subs isn't going to help you sell something. She only got 1000 sales from her almost 1 million subscribers? Doesn't seem right at all lmfao

Basista182
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Basista182 »

Sorry if someone already posted this. I ordered the palette just out of curiosity and it was inexpensive. 10 minutes later I had realized my mistake and emailed them asking for a refund. This was in June. I never received it even after multiple emails. It better go through this time.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

NikkiSweet wrote:Tweet
THANK YOU! <3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed Sam didn't say 5-15 BUSINESS days either. Just 5-15 days. So that's going to cause more confusion when people don't see a refund by then. Oh man this is so entertaining!

I think Sam is just stupid with how she words everything. The palette got canceled because SHE DID NOT SELL ENOUGH. Yet she said sales were through the roof and because of everything going on, SHE was cancelling it? Bitch, did you really think people wouldn't find out the truth? :rofl:

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

PiinkBotsDon'tBuyPalettes

PiinkLyingThroughRatTeeth

PiinkLiar,BotchedAssOnFire
.......eggghhhhhh.....

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Sam's tweets make NO SENSE & don't add up. Why's she tweeting sad things about bad people breaking her trust? Who EXACTLY broke her trust? Why was she saying she's working "SO HARD BEHIND THE SCENES FOR CUTIES" but in the next tweet she's telling cuties to CONTACT the company, how's that working hard when cuties themselves have to beg for refunds? Didn't she say she "bowed out" & "cancelled the palette"? But a/c to Amy & the company e-mail she couldn't meet the quota of 2500 orders but says orders were overwhelming & going thru the roof? :? What a fucking rat-toothed liar. She really is a $$ hungry cold-blooded evil cunt. She'll NEVER admit the truth even if there's a gun pointed to her brainless head.

No wonder she replied to Steph saying she "won't do it ever again" It's only cause scammy cunt couldn't meet quota of a meager 2500 orders after having almost 900k subs :rofl: Reality bit her hard in her fake ass :lol:

PiinkPaletteScamdal

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

TBH I'm not super surprised that she couldn't sell the palettes. She's hardly improved her view count. She's just starting to break into 100k views. And that's mostly on big trend videos, classic types people want to see, and ridiculous click bait. That together with the questionable quality, and the unknown company. It wasn't gonna be a huge success. She's no Bunny, and that was def no Tarte palette.

Sam and the fashion tap girl, are both shady, and ridiculous. Going back, and fourth... So I don't really trust either of them. But, I am glad that Sam is seeing what everyone was, at least. EVEN THE HAYYDURRZ SEE THE BULLSHIT! Ya, girrll, we saw it from day 1. This mess just keeps on growin'! :tu: :corn: :corn:

Making a thread for the palette scandal is a great idea, and needs to happen ASAP. I can't remember all the timeline, and such, but I've been screenshotting her Tweets like mad the past week. Cheesecake said they have most of the vids saved.

ETA: PiinkPaletteScammer PiinkUnproducedPalettesEqualRangeRovers PiinkScammed PiinkScamles SeewManyPurchasedPalettesSparkles
Last edited by stars&rockets08 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Let's all bow out of this thread to a new one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiiarLiiarPaletteOnFire

I like PiinkPaletteScamdal

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

Piink1500PalettesShort/PiinksShortBy1500Palettes

PiinksPaletteIsABM

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LazyHughes wrote:
belfast_girl wrote:God this is getting good :rofl:

Yea she bowed out :rofl: why does she keep bullshitting? I love how Amy is throwing her under the bus! And is what stef said true was the video edited? I rewatched it but cant remember if i mishead the first time or it was edited?
I think it is because I saw so many comments talking about her contradicting herself and others have commented about high volume sales too... Sam is in on this! That or she really is fucking stupid. I've saved the video but I watched it hours after it was released- no mention of high volume sales anywhere. Someone else here saved it, maybe their version has it?
"Our manufacturer was unable to produce the makeup palette at the order volume we received. And because of this BM Cosmetics will be refunding everyone's money, who purchased. ..."

She's gonna spin this as, what I said was true. I meant it as we didn't get enough. Not we got a overwintering amount. To match what Amy said. Her wording was confused, and she didn't mean it. She wanted to save face, and say we got seeww much, guize! They just couldn't do it! SHADY COMPANY, OR ORDER NUMER ISSUE, WHICH IS IT, SAM?

kkens
Learner
Learner

Post by kkens »

If she came out and said "I fucked up guys, I agreed to collab with this company without doing any research cause I really wanted my own palette and was excited at the chance. They scammed me and all of you, I'm sorry" I would have much more respect for her, and I'm sure others would too. Why can't she just admit she made a mistake instead of playing the victim?

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

PiinkBowelMovementCosmetics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper