KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

Remera
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

Post by Remera »

I can't help but feel that Cory is a little behind with the whole Miley Cyrus thing. She was talked about a lot, but that was months ago. It seems like she's been pretty quiet since the Music Awards. A lot of people released parodies after Wrecking Ball came out and after the Music Awards but it was pretty much in the first couple of weeks after they aired.

I feel like this will be another one of those times when Cory works really hard and expects thousands and thousands of views but I think it's too late. It's kind of passed on and it's not going to get the views or publicity that it would have if he had made the video around the same time that everyone else's was.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

He needs to get some new props. Also, stop using Kate AS a prop.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

Kate, you aren't a "science nerd". WHO DOESN'T like looking at things under a microscope, or through a telescope. That Digital Microscope video was completely pointless. You're just looking at random things and not explaining any of what you are seeing! You're not learning or teaching anything. That's not science, quit throwing around these false self-given titles and put some effort in, gain some knowledge on what you're looking at, and your videos won't be so pointless.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

And she made damn sure to have her tits hanging out for the video. :D Pathetic little girl.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I don't want to see any more food under that microscope. The little bugs in the banana really bothered me. :?

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

That video was like a parody of a bimbo with a microscope. I can't believe she tweeted that to the Science Channel. Lol.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

mediocre_friend wrote:And she made damn sure to have her tits hanging out for the video. :D Pathetic little girl.
Her hair was her safety net. Since she chopped it, she probably doesn't feel as attractive or feminine, I'm betting the breast shots are making up for it ;)

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

Now Cory is eating alone on a Friday night at a fancy restaurant. Kate and Cory have not really been acting much like a couple lately, besides one or two date nights in the past few months. I get that we don't see much of their day but it appears that they are hardly together much anymore.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

plinkie wrote:That video was like a parody of a bimbo with a microscope. I can't believe she tweeted that to the Science Channel. Lol.
No fucking WAY?!

LMFAO.

x

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

canadiancutie wrote:
mediocre_friend wrote:And she made damn sure to have her tits hanging out for the video. :D Pathetic little girl.
Her hair was her safety net. Since she chopped it, she probably doesn't feel as attractive or feminine, I'm betting the breast shots are making up for it ;)

She probably feels more feminine than ever and that's why she's showing off the boobs. Kate has always looked best with short hair. Very sexy.

DPX
Learner
Learner

Post by DPX »

canadiancutie wrote:Kate, you aren't a "science nerd". WHO DOESN'T like looking at things under a microscope, or through a telescope. That Digital Microscope video was completely pointless. You're just looking at random things and not explaining any of what you are seeing! You're not learning or teaching anything. That's not science, quit throwing around these false self-given titles and put some effort in, gain some knowledge on what you're looking at, and your videos won't be so pointless.
I automatically roll my eyes almost every time someone calls themselves a nerd, because almost every time they are not. They just want to appear intellectual and hip. People that have a genuine passion for something tend to engross themselves within the given topic, a real science nerd would know exactly what they are looking at when viewing micro organisms under a microscope.

Im reminded of an article i read a while ago http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.c ... not_a_nerd

A quote from the article: "If you have to tell people you're a nerd, chances are you're not. Nerds don't have to advertise their status. We know. Being a nerd is a byproduct of losing yourself in what you do, often at the expense of friends, family and hygiene. Until or unless you've paid your dues, you haven't earned the right—or reason—to call yourself a nerd. Being a nerd isn't graceful or glorious. It's a life born out of obsessive dedication to a craft, discipline or collecting some stupid shit that only you care about."

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

So... they broke up. Hmm..

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Sooo, they broke up. And Cory's video made me tear up.
As much as I'm glad they figured this out before they did something stupid like get married, and how clear it was to all of us that it wouldn't last, my heart breaks for the guy. He's very REAL in this video, and while I think it's dumb to say "please don't talk about this, we need privacy", you've got to appreciate him being honest about it and not hiding it like he did with Steph.

Oddly if Kate had made the same video, I'd prob hate on her for it. I don't know if it was the letters he wrote to a GG member being honest and open that kind of re-humanized him to me, or him being on his ADD meds or what, but while I still don't really care for a lot of things he does, I do feel like he's a more likeable person lately. Because he seems real. Not like he's fake and doing everything for attention (even tho I can see how this video could be seen that way). Where as with Kate... it's like she took over as the fake attention seeker.

1 - I hope they don't try to get back together. I don't believe in getting back together after even a single break up, let alone however many they have.
2 - I can see Seth breaking up with Raychel soon, since he's always had such a hard-on for Kate. Which would be the stupidest mistake ever on his part.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Oh thank goodness, that is all I can say. I hated them together - I think they were unhealthy for each other from day 1.

Post by Guest »

Haven't they broken up before only to get back together?

I think Cory is good example that ADD medications do benefit patients. He has definitely changed for the better.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

It's obvious this wasn't a mutual decision. And a lot of you even called it, but I really don't think Cory saw it coming. Or if he did he ignored it completely. I feel bad for him, I really do. And I can guarantee Kate probably has feelings for someone else. She transitioned into this womanhood we see today where shes comfortable showing more cleavage, wearing shorts and bright dresses, her skins cleared up, etc. all while dating Cory and if you ask me, this is the point where he's holding her back. She's getting a different kind of attention now and likes it. Shows how much she really cares about him :|

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

I guarantee she'll start dating Toby.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

I'm no stranger to this thread… so now that Kate/Cory are split, I hope they take some of my words of advice. Cory is gonna be better off with some hardcore (hot) biker chick. As far as Kate, hey listen don't go for Toby (read his thread, he's nasty these days).

Cory's video was pretty gripping in some parts, and I respect his openness.

Having said that, I think this will be good for Kate. I've been watching Kate's vids since 2006, I only 'met' Cory thru Kate. I have no doubt he will be fine, but Kate needs to get her start. She needs some freedom.

All in all I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hoax because he seems disingenuous when he asks people not to talk about it in the comments almost like he thinks it's funny.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Nahh I don't think it's a hoax. Somebody had just mentioned on here a few days ago that it seemed odd between them, that they weren't acting like a couple lately and he was eating alone. So sounds like their intuition was right. They did break up. Cory's video gave me the feels. Poor guy, I hope he finds his true love someday soon. It does appear like it came out of nowhere to him. Even though he doesn't say anything to imply that. Probably appears that way because of how emotional he is in his video that makes it look like he still loves her. He probably still does.

I don't have any ill feelings towards Kate. She's young, when she met Cory she was still in her cocoon transforming into another person (because I think she lived a very sheltered life) and now she's become a butterfly. She probably just needs to be free to explore these new found things about herself. Cory was already a developed person while Kate was still developing into who she is. If you think about it, Kate's never really been completely alone or free. Because when she moved to the US she moved in with friends and was dependent on them. And even when they moved into separate apartments they still seen each other every day depending on each other. So like Kate had said once when her and Cory started dating nothing was really different except for the kissing and cuddles. Kate's never been alone or had complete independence where she can make her own choices without having to keep the other half in mind.

I can see how this could happen. I wish the best for them both.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

And all the fangirls go wild. "I thought they were the prefect couple. Whaaaahh" etc etc.

In all seriousness. I don't wish break ups for anybody. I hope they are still good friends.

Relationships can go either way. Living with somebody a lot for years can take it's toll, wherever it be your sister, your partner or even your mum. I assume they decided to do more things themselves and didn't focus as a couple as much hence why they decided to split. I have a feeling Kate wants to do something with her life (I bloody hope so) and actually do things right instead of waving her boobs around. I have a feeling she was held back and she wants to be free. let's hope she doesn't find someone too soon cause that would be a dick move.

I kinda feel bad for Leech. I know he's a daft human being but I hope he'll be positive in a healthy way. I'm glad they are using their channels for something separate again rather than both of them appearing on each others channels. It does get annoying.

It's only Feb, I'm sure now they can create goals and make 2014 an interesting year.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”