KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

Northwest Passage
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

Post by Northwest Passage »

Actually, I was done with these two since they have became beyond irrelevant, but was intrigued by the apparent activity in this thread, so I decided to click on it & check out what's going on with these two delusionists...

This is all fine and dandy, but why should I trust the words of a known liar? He has lied before, what makes you think any of the things he's saying now are any more truthful than anything else he has said before? Especially since he still isn't telling the truth about the New Year's thing (even after people who had access to his personal FB at the time contradicted his version of events) and is 100% lying about Steph's new boyfriend's account. I am too lazy to see if can still find any notes from back then, but I and several other people were able to confirm back then that the account was 100% legit. So, if he is lying about this, what else is he lying about in his replies? I'm sorry, nothing of this changes anything about what I think of these two people.

With that said, I'll get back to discussing more relevant YouTubers now and leaving these two to their delusions & fabricated stories.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

Even if everything he stated in the message was 100% a lie, were talking about drama from years ago, drama that no longer even matters, and I just appreciate that he brought it up at all and owned up to something. It also shows he cares far too much what we all think of him.

There are two sides to every story, maybe the account was legit, and Steph strongly THOUGHT he was cheating, it might of all been a misunderstanding between them, but what does it matter anyway? He ditched Steph and swooped up a Kate. It wasn't the most honorable thing to do, but I'm over it, as I'm sure all parties involved are too. If he wants to continue to lie about that, fine, whatever helps him sleep at night. The details of his divorce is none of our business anyway, he rarely filmed Steph, we have no idea what their relationship was like.

If everything he said was true, then great! He is taking a step in the right direction, taking responsibility for his actions, and admitting his wrongdoings, it's a beautiful thing! I'm hoping this leads to an honesty video so they can further clear the air and start being real, cut the bullsh*t, the lies, the fakeness.

I agree, there are waaay more relevant YouTubers to discuss, I don't even watch their videos anymore, but the drama is always piling up with these two, it's hard to resist!

Just seeing him admit he reads here and is a man-child was enough to earn some points with me! lol
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

and he basically said he only stayed with Steph as long as he did so she could hold up the lights for him, which is pretty hilarious. He's still an ass, but I gotta give him some credit for being upfront with us.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I've never really DISLIKED him. It's obvious he sometimes goes the wrong way with things or makes wrong decisions, but I kinda thought everyone does and he doesn't mean harm by anything he does.
Just meh about him, and sometimes I just don't find him funny and I personally find his videos not really worth watching anymore. Maybe I should give SMPfilms another go if he's calmed down a bit and is posting more? Perhaps.
I've always stayed subbed to Kate because she does do interesting things, her dads been in some and the animals I love. Don't watch all of her videos. And after a certain amount of years I do kinda hope the English, down-to-earth Kate comes out and the American fake, dressed up Kate goes away.
Either way, I always thought they made a good couple, their sense of humour suits each other.

DPX
Learner
Learner

Post by DPX »

I gotta give massive props to Cory for handling that with maturity and tact, I dont know if I would have been that nice to a group of people that actively criticized both my work and my personal life. It's good that he gained something positive out of this forum in regards to the OTT acting on his vlogs, that people actually prefer when he is just being himself and not an entertainer. Perhaps we can all learn something from this, to approach our criticisms more tactfully instead of just being hurtful and mean. Maybe we could even say nice things once in a while as they do in other threads on here :)

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

These two really take the cake. :( I met them back when they were on their 2012 Tour and they came off as having bland and cold personalities, a real let down. Cory seems to be a bit of a douche and runs Kate like a slave. Apparently misery loves company, he's getting laid and she has a roof over her head. Since she had to move away from England when her mom left the country, she had no choice but to move in with this guy. Kate is a very naive and adolescent person in nature, acting like she's still a teenager. I dont believe the foot injury thing at all, it seems to be fabricated. Case in point- She didnt go to the doctor. The picture of her foot appears to be photoshopped or she smeared printer ink on it and took a picture of it. Also, she recovered super quick, 2 weeks for such a serous injury that she apparently kept fainting due to the pain for several days! The severity of the injury was so bad she was on crutches for at least 2 weeks, then soon after she started walking around like some divine miracle happened, WTF? :?

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Hey Cory responded! Okay my respect for him went back up now. lol That's all I wanted to see was a sincere response from the guy. It makes sense now.

I know some of you brought up the whole Seanne comment from way back, but to be honest, we can't take Seanne's comment too seriously as he could've been wrong, or Steph could've been wrong and like somebody said she could've "THOUGHT" there was something going on when maybe they really wasn't. Or maybe based on whatever Steph said Seanne could've misinterpreted it. Either way it was so far in the past now that it doesn't really matter.

Thanks for responding to us Cory!

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Kate needs braces. If she wants to be an actress, her crooked teeth are going to hold her back. I cant see the treatment from an orthodontist taking more than 8-12 months. She needs to do it.

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

One thing from a recent vlog that really aggravated me was when she was in the car talking about how people who drive in pace with her bothers her. She added that most of the time they are texting and driving, which is a dangerous thing to be doing. This is all while she is vlogging in the car, while she is driving! She is clearly not at a stop light or stop sign. I know that if I saw someone talking to a camera while driving a car, I would stay as far away from it as possible. I just find that to be incredibly dangerous to do while operating a vehicle.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

^Yep, Roadtoshine, I agree. And I noticed that a few people called her out on it in the comments.

And Kate when she's around friends is VERY LOUD AND GIGGLY. EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ugh. I'm glad she goes out and does things with friends, but I cringed through most of the vlog when she was hanging out with Toby and those girls.
.......meow.......

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

yeah I had to watch that vlog because Toby was in it, I spent the whole time wondering which girl he's screwing, and by the end of it I was convinced they are sharing him. Seriously, that man must get LAID!

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

Poniesftw wrote:and he basically said he only stayed with Steph as long as he did so she could hold up the lights for him, which is pretty hilarious. He's still an ass, but I gotta give him some credit for being upfront with us.

He didn't "stay with" Steph, and she ended up leaving him.

Cory is still a total douchebag for wasting an attractive woman's precious time just to hold up lights so he can film his narcissistic and ever degrading videos.

Fuck Cory.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Roadtoshine wrote:One thing from a recent vlog that really aggravated me was when she was in the car talking about how people who drive in pace with her bothers her. She added that most of the time they are texting and driving, which is a dangerous thing to be doing. This is all while she is vlogging in the car, while she is driving! She is clearly not at a stop light or stop sign. I know that if I saw someone talking to a camera while driving a car, I would stay as far away from it as possible. I just find that to be incredibly dangerous to do while operating a vehicle.
This aggravates me to no end too. Other youtubers that are notorious for doing it: Sonia Castaneda and the ever-brilliant Trisha Paytas.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

I think Toby is hyper and obnoxious, his hair always looks greasy, and if he's getting laid, I don't have a clue why to be honest.

Kate copies him every time she makes up Ding Dings voice and it drives me nuts

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

canadiancutie wrote:I think Toby is hyper and obnoxious, his hair always looks greasy, and if he's getting laid, I don't have a clue why to be honest.

Kate copies him every time she makes up Ding Dings voice and it drives me nuts

This! I think Toby could be attractive if he did something with his hair, like wash it once in awhile and if he toned down his personality sometimes, but I have no idea why people think he's so hot.
I'm in it for the lols.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

He does clean up well, but it's mainly his personality and charm that hooks the girls- just look at the way they all giggle themselves into hysteria around him (Kate included). But I take back what I said now, because it's been 99.9% verified that he is in fact dating his assistant, Claire.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I'm tired of Corey's little tag along/hired 'friend'. Seeing Joey laugh and roll around on the floor over Corey's lame jokes was weird. Something just feels really strange about their forced friendship. Joey is an odd kid.

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

Kate had to go to get puppy "wee" pads for Ding Ding. Is he still not potty trained?!

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I wouldn't put Toby at the top of the list of youtubers I'd fuck but the boy is a looker. Grease factor aside.

kates_crush
Talker
Talker

Post by kates_crush »

Roadtoshine wrote:Kate had to go to get puppy "wee" pads for Ding Ding. Is he still not potty trained?!
wee pads are the worst "here pee on this, but NO peeing inside is bad!"
She prob just doesn't take him outside for walks enough.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”