KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 5

Post by NerdOut »

Oubliette wrote:I definitely think Steph's post might be related to Cory's breakup, at least I'd like to think so because I believe in karma as well and I think they wronged her badly, she's just too nice and classy to spill the beans. Who knows, maybe Kate did the same to Cory as he did to Steph.

Just wanted to screen shot it just in case.

As much as I could believe that it is about Cory and Kate... Shaun, Amy, Toby, and JB (isn't that the girl they've been mini golfing with lately?) all liked her status. It would seem unlikely that his friends would like that, knowing what it was about.
Unless he really has alienated all of them, which... I guess is possible but kind of unlikely.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Those people aren't his friends, though, they are - in a way, colleagues. They don't depend on him for help or publicity and they probably wouldn't care if they burnt a few bridges with him. More than enough people would side with Steph if they knew what actually went on at the time, and if they are closer to her than they were to him, they probably were just waiting for an opportunity to cut him off.

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

Tony and Amy liking the status wouldn't surprise me. And I believe the girl from mini golf was called "JJ."

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

Meep wrote:I'm really interested as to what happened. Kate just uploaded her vlog and Cory was still calling her babe in it... so I wanna know exactly when this break up thing was decided. I know she's a week behind in her vids, though.
My guess is they've been trying to work on things, and it's just been unsuccessful.

I'm curious to see how close they'll stay. Will it be like with Steph, occasionally Kate coming over with an SMP films shirt to "help" Cory out?

It's kind of ironic that they break up after Joey comes into the picture, kinda like how it played out with Steph when Kate came into the picture. I wonder if that's how Cory checks out from reality. Is Joey and all these goofy video ideas just a distraction for him?

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

I've heard from numerous people that Kate and Toby have been hooking up for awhile.... Curious to see if she starts dating him...

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

MakeupQueen wrote:I've heard from numerous people that Kate and Toby have been hooking up for awhile.... Curious to see if she starts dating him...
Was it on this website or somewhere else? I haven't heard anything about this and now I feel like I missed something XD

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Remera wrote:
MakeupQueen wrote:I've heard from numerous people that Kate and Toby have been hooking up for awhile.... Curious to see if she starts dating him...
Was it on this website or somewhere else? I haven't heard anything about this and now I feel like I missed something XD
MakeupQueen lives near Toby and has met him several times! And also has seen Tweets a while ago of people sighting Toby and Kate out in public being overly flirty! So if you want Toby/Kate info they are the person to go to :D

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

Cory said nothing "bad went on and Kate is a good person"...but why would you feel the need to reiterate that - it didn't corss my mind, let alone a die hard fan, that Kate would do anything bad. Thought it was weird he said it at the time.

I dunno...it wouldn't surprise me if Kate got overly flirty with another guy like Cory did to Steph with Kate! That WOULD be karma. Kate got way more flirty and showing lots more cleavage, changed her style/hair. It all screams finding someone else and wanting to move on. I don't think Kate would allow herself to be alone for too long either.

All speculation of course.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

Meep wrote:
Remera wrote:
MakeupQueen lives near Toby and has met him several times! And also has seen Tweets a while ago of people sighting Toby and Kate out in public being overly flirty! So if you want Toby/Kate info they are the person to go to :D
Thank you :)

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

She doesn't waste any time. Already dolled up and ready to mingle with her tacky, very fake looking extensions. And she's in a hotel? I wonder if she's going to just party constantly now that she's free.

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

Meep wrote:
Remera wrote:
Proof?

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Ok, I understand breakups are hard, and being in any kind of spotlight can't make it any easier. But dude... you need to just ignore the comments. You asked people not to mention it on your videos, but you can't dictate what people say all across the internet. Especially when they're not saying anything mean, like this guy.
Blow off the comments you don't want to see. Don't draw even more attention to it.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Cory craves the attention and yet he can't handle the way some of it makes him feel.

I would say that it would have been better to not mention the break up at all but I remember how hounded he was about Steph. I guess he thought he was doing the right thing. He should know that he can't control people though. Even asking for privacy isn't going to work with everyone. I do think it's kind of ridiculous how butt hurt people are over a relationship they had absolutely no part in. Get over it "Dedikaters". And what did Cory call people? Phoenixes? lol

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner

Post by OMGWhy »

It looks like Kate needs to learn how to use bronzer in that above picture... She already has high cheek bones so she doesn't need much. It looks like she smeared dirt on her face or something...

About the break up, we've all seen it coming. Maybe she will return somewhat to her normal self (after the celebratory partying and random hook ups)

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Our lives are very different off camera.
Let that resonate there for a second.

It was all an act (not that we didn't know that already but...) and it was all for the views and money. Vlogging isn't an acting job, it's documenting your lives as they are.

I think both of them should just take a break from YouTube. Kate in particular, if she wants a career in Hollywood she should immerse herself into it. Get an agent, acting lessons (god knows she needs them) and diction lessons. She should walk from audition to audition and take on every opportunity she has so to build connections and skills. YouTube is not the way to get noticed in that business, only a rare few succeeded, and Kate lacks their drive.

Cory should quit YouTube because it has become his life, and it isn't healthy. He can't keep up with the competition and the talent that currently is around YouTube. Many of the top YouTubers right now haven't even been around for 3 years and they are already making more money and have more business opportunities than he does. He is out of the game and trying to force himself back in there. He could go back to his wrestling career idea, as stupid as it was - or even just focus on producing films and videos for others instead of wasting all that gear he has on himself. His humor just doesn't cater to anyone over 12 anymore, and even 12 year olds would rather watch better videos than his.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

I dont give a shit about them breaking up, all im thinking about is their dog. :(

Im assuming Kate is going to keep him? And leave him alone in various places while shes single.. :/

x

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

^ Well, really it's Kate's dog so she will definitely take him.

I feel bad that Loki and Ding Ding are such good buddies though. :-( I also know that Kate will really miss those kitties.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

No doubt she will.

I feel like Cory will probably concentrate on youtube, and be sensible about this.

I dont know why but i get the impression Kate will go out partying, vlog more, see more people and generally become the typical fun loving single girl.

I dont think theres anything wrong with that, but i worry that she will come to regret being tied down to having Ding Ding. Im sure she wont..but meh you never know.

x

Chocolate
Learner
Learner

Post by Chocolate »

I know it's bad to say this, but I'm honestly happy broke up. I used to really like Kate (and Cory) but got a really bad feeling when their relationship grew stronger and Steph almost disappeared. Kate should have moved out sooner.
I have no problem seeing Kate move on and do well in her career. She seems to have lot of friends and contacts. I think it might be worse for Cory...

TheIrksomeThings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheIrksomeThings »

If Toby was one of the reasons for their split, it might explain why he wasn't at Kate's surprise party. He may of being busy, but I would of thought he would of being one of Kate's friends that would have got invited unless Cory didn't want him there. Pure speculation, of course. :)

I agree, I'm worried about those animals the more I think about it. Cory seemed to be the knowledgeable one about animals and catered for their health. When Kate got that Lizard I head-desked so hard as I knew she wouldn't really know how hard they were to care for and not a 'buy-on-a-whim' type pet. Poor thing got dunked in water thanks to her negligence, I just hope Ding Ding doesn't get neglected. I think Loki will get over Ding Ding, I think a lot of those 'affectionate moments' was really Loki being submissive while being harassed and he was really just putting up with Ding Ding. Sparta will probably be happier. I do feel sad for Kate as I know she will miss those kitties lots.

Erm, yeah those twitter photos :? Either Kate is really good at hiding her feelings or she dumped Cory and was happy about the decision. Doesn't appear so mutual. Hopefully she treats the new found freedom appropriately and won't piss it all away with something really daft.

On another lighter note, does anyone get the impression Joey has some social anxiety issues? I'm not sure why, but I get that vibe from him. My intuition could just be going insane. I know every youtuber and their dog has 'anxiety' issues, but I actually genuinely feel this guy may have them. Good for him for facing the camera if that is the case. :)

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”