KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 4

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 4

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

Jelly-roll wrote:Anyone else think Cory sounds like Walter Jr. from breaking bad in that video hahahaha
hahahahahaha you are totally right!

vuo
Learner
Learner

Post by vuo »

omg

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

vuo wrote:Image

omg
Well congrats to Cory and Kate. I hope they are truly happy and not just making a leap into something this big just for views. I, however, feel that while they may love each other, they are very toxic for each other. I have been in relationships like that in the past. You are so madly in "love" that you fail to realize that the person you are with is only bringing you down in life and not supporting you as much as one should.

We will see how long this lasts... will be interesting to see if the proposal was filmed and if the wedding will also be filmed.

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

OhReallyNow, your two dogs are really cute! I agree 100% with you. I don't think Kate really researched the breed fully. I'm guessing she didn't take the cons into account if she read them. "Well, SOME dogs are hard to house-break but MY dog is gonna be the perfect dog, so it doesn't matter, really!" I've seen a lot of people do this when they want a new pet. You have to be prepared for any sort of behavior/temperament out there. Ignoring the negative bits because "that won't happen with my pet" doesn't help anything. You can't pick and choose what traits you get. This isn't the Sims.
OhReallyNow wrote: Ehh.. I like the Ermahgerd video, but that's because I have the same breed. Their dog is a typical shihtzu, and if you have one or know of their personalities, you would be able to point out the mannerisms that are unique to that breed in the video. The tear stains don't look as bad as when his hair was shorter, but the longer hair isn't ugly on him and looks clean in that video. Their faces get wet when they drink and play, but they don't exactly have a long snout to keep their faces out of things. Anyways, I thought it was cute.
I think King is adorable. I just couldn't take that song :P
OhReallyNow wrote:

omg

Views will spike, simply because everyone loves a good ol' fashion train wreck. Now, I do believe they really care for each other and probably are good to each other, but they are both just so all over the place and unstable with things that it's going to be interesting to see how long this plays out.

A few years maybe? A few months? Who knows... but I can't help but to remember that he was once married, so it makes this marriage jaded.
OhReallyNow wrote:I just think of this and how many youtubers were there to support them. Now, they are so alienated from the youtube community. They aren't really friends with anyone anymore.
Excellent points. I wonder how long it'll take them to make a video announcing it?

amie2643

Post by amie2643 »

I can't see the image but I am assuming they are engaged. Considering these two are like the Kardashians of Youtube I find the timing wierd as Amy proposed to Tony not long ago. I don't see it lasting anyway. They don't seem to take the relationship seriously as anytime they have a fight the first thing they do is split up. Cory didn't take his first marrige seriously, I don't see it happening this time either.

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

amie2643 wrote:I can't see the image but I am assuming they are engaged. Considering these two are like the Kardashians of Youtube I find the timing wierd as Amy proposed to Tony not long ago. I don't see it lasting anyway. They don't seem to take the relationship seriously as anytime they have a fight the first thing they do is split up. Cory didn't take his first marrige seriously, I don't see it happening this time either.
Yep; it's just a black and white photo of them hugging; if you search 'Cory Williams' on facebook, you can see it on his profile.
I'm glad they're happy with each other. I hope they'll both be able to take it seriously and not get married until they're both 100% ready. If you're breaking up with every fight, either you need to communicate more so you don't have huge explosive arguments and realize that not every disagreement is the end of the world or you need to seriously consider the possibility that the two of you are too volatile to coexist in a healthy way.
I'm hoping that maybe they've matured a little bit and realized that not everything should be milked for views. If he didn't film the proposal, I'm inclined to have a little more respect for him. The video when he proposed to Steph was really sweet, but it's not really something you want to do more than once, you know? Doing it again would just seem tacky and disingenuous.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

Brittany, it wasn't until you mentioned the filming thing that I went back and actually looked at the photo. Who gets that close to take a picture? Just from the angle, being able to see Cory's face but not Kate's, it looks like he took the picture. At the very least it's a still from a vlog. We'll probably get it in both vlogs in one way or another.

I'm kind of inclined to think that they are seeing people around them getting engaged and felt that they should be getting engaged as well. I have to be honest, when they got together I never thought it would get this far.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Roadtoshine wrote:

omg
... I, however, feel that while they may love each other, they are very toxic for each other. I have been in relationships like that in the past. You are so madly in "love" that you fail to realize that the person you are with is only bringing you down in life and not supporting you as much as one should....
I agree 100%!

A lot of people go into a relationship thinking that they're the best for each other when in reality it's a disaster waiting to happen. :|

I can't help but wonder what Steph thinks about it.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

Holy mackerel...

Maybe the posts on here suspecting Kate was pregnant aren't too far off after all.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I thought he had his FB totally on lock down? I'm blocked so I can't even search for it. My two cents regarding the proposal? Oh... Ok.
.......meow.......

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I find it interesting that they haven't announced it anywhere (good for them), and yet he posts that to his page on public mode, knowing damn well lots of people know his personal FB link.
He either is looking for more drama/attention/whatever, or really, really stupid and can't even figure out FB settings.

Either way, I agree... good for them on... being happy? But I also think they are very bad for each other, and hope either they figure that shit out before they get married, or realize the problem and call it off.
I REALLY hope if things are the way we see them that they don't get married. I don't want to be a bitch, but I can't possibly see it lasting forever. And while I think Kate would bounce back just fine, I think a 2nd divorce would ruin Cory.

anonymous_poster
Talker
Talker

Post by anonymous_poster »

Oubliette wrote:
Steph probably doesn't give a shit and could care less that those two are engaged.

Cat89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat89 »

anonymous_poster wrote:
Oubliette wrote:
Steph probably doesn't give a shit and could care less that those two are engaged.
Agreed. Steph gives a $hit about them being engaged or not... I think she is better of anyhow. Hope she is happy now. Was waiting for the engagement for a while, but like mentioned before they seemed to be broken up or having issues. They did shutdown/cleaning out stuff around Christmas/NewYears (privacy) and Kate was visiting her dad at some point...

So here is my theory....
1) she is preggers (he always wanted kids, and why is she talking about procedures during giving birth, their families help moving into the new nest)
2) he proposed in Hawaii
3) and like usual they swap dates
I'm a cat, I have claws!

Cat89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat89 »

NerdOut wrote:I find it interesting that they haven't announced it anywhere (good for them), and yet he posts that to his page on public mode, knowing damn well lots of people know his personal FB link.
He either is looking for more drama/attention/whatever, or really, really stupid and can't even figure out FB settings.

Either way, I agree... good for them on... being happy? But I also think they are very bad for each other, and hope either they figure that shit out before they get married, or realize the problem and call it off.
I REALLY hope if things are the way we see them that they don't get married. I don't want to be a bitch, but I can't possibly see it lasting forever. And while I think Kate would bounce back just fine, I think a 2nd divorce would ruin Cory.
He had to do something to keep her :D
I'm a cat, I have claws!

facepalmeverywhere
Learner
Learner

Post by facepalmeverywhere »

Cat89 wrote:
anonymous_poster wrote:
Oubliette wrote:
Agreed. Steph gives a $hit about them being engaged or not... I think she is better of anyhow. Hope she is happy now. Was waiting for the engagement for a while, but like mentioned before they seemed to be broken up or having issues. They did shutdown/cleaning out stuff around Christmas/NewYears (privacy) and Kate was visiting her dad at some point...

So here is my theory....
1) she is preggers (he always wanted kids, and why is she talking about procedures during giving birth, their families help moving into the new nest)
2) he proposed in Hawaii
3) and like usual they swap dates
This is true...Steph will not care about it....she is already having her life set with a business I presume (at least that is what I thought she has in her fb) and her boyfriend....why will she waste her time thinking about a loser like Cory? :D
She is not some sort of drama queen like these two guys..she will be fine :D
As for the drama llamas..good for them...I find it strange they publicised that in fb when everything else they wish to block it down...now the only question arises as to how they are going to announce it..this is actually getting pretty interesting...as for Kate being Preggers...I really do not think she is....it just sounds like another way for people to get talking about them or just harmless conversation with the boyfriend...I used to do that sort of hypothetical questions with my guy it never meant anything to be serious :P Then again you never know.
well there is only one thing to do now...wait and see the video announcement...them trying to compete on being the best proposal vid out of all the other youtubers..well at least I think that is how they will try to portray it...
Ermahgerddddd we are engaged...we now set life together without any planning and idea on what the heck we are doing hurr durr.... :D

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Who else thinks they will try to monetize their wedding and get it sponsored so they don't spend a dime on it, thinking companies will just swarm to give them free services because they are "Youtube famous"? Ugh.

misszoe
Learner
Learner

Post by misszoe »

nothingwrong wrote:Who else thinks they will try to monetize their wedding and get it sponsored so they don't spend a dime on it, thinking companies will just swarm to give them free services because they are "Youtube famous"? Ugh.
Or get their fans to 'sponsor' it.

I don't see it happening but I hope they have a really long engagement

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I know it's only hypothetical at this point but having the fans sponsor their wedding doesn't sit right with me. It's not the fans' responsibility to pay for Kate and Cory's wedding but they are going to feel the need to contribute. A lot of them are young, they shouldn't be putting money towards something like this.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Anyone else find the lack of comments/likes on their engagement odd? Or I guess less about how many there are, but WHO they are from (or who they are NOT from). Last night I thought it may have just been posted, but I just looked and there isn't anything from Tony, Amy, Amanda, Kate's parents, Cory's mom...

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

NerdOut, I thought that was odd/interesting too. When Amy and Tony got engaged EVERYONE was talking about it. If Kate and Cory are continuing to use the whole privacy excuse, then how is the rest of their lives going to be? It is ok to step out of your protection bubble.
.......meow.......

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”