KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 3

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 3

Post by Oubliette »

The videos and channel might be gone but I found a screencap for those of you who didn't get to see the video.

This was before the infamous New Year's Kiss, when Kate's friend Amy was visiting:

"Just friends?" I don't think so Kate.

vuo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by vuo »

- What about you and Cory holding hands in one of Amy's vlogs in November?

- Katersoneseven 30 seconds ago
Honestly I think I'm just a kid in that way, I hold all of my friends hands, Cory, Amanda, Amy, Joss etc etc and especially in situations that aren't normal, like good things and bad things. Cory and I held hands at Auschwitz because I was really upset.

Poise88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Poise88 »

Oubliette wrote:
NerdOut wrote:
I asked her for a reply on that hours ago, stating I SAW the 10/29 status for myself, not a screen shot, but she never replied.
I asked her about her holding hands with Cory in her friend's vlog but she hasn't replied either.

I'm just curious because if indeed they were "just friends" after the first kiss, then, why would they hold hands afterwards? :scratch:

BTW, her friend's "bigamericanadventure" vlog channel doesn't exist anymore... I wonder why...

I remeber kate saying amy had to remove it because of amys job cause her boss saw it. Something like this... Probably bollocks as well and she made her delete it.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

Menage a Straw wrote:First, Oubliette, that was amazing, thank you for doing all of that work. :D

Second, Beemoos, I agree about the status never being removed until after they were called on it, and as GamerGirl1990 pointed out, Kate's reaction to people's responses to their Santa kiss was way over the top. If I recall correctly, weren't there some people claiming disgust of their own that those two would kiss like that, after saying for so long that they were just friends? I could see that driving her to tears if they were already in a relationship. Nobody wants people to be grossed out by their new boyfriend. Even if he is Farty McFarterson. :roll:

Beemoos, thanks for posting the quote from Shaun, that is very insightful.
No problem! Yeah I just found Cory's Facebook again. Took me all of 5 seconds to get there from Shaun's. Doesn't help that Shaun allows people to subscribe to him on his personal FB. :D Kate and Cory should look up to that guy more. But I still get the impression that, even a little bit, Cory thinks Shaun still owes him so much.

Anyway, since they made all of that stuff super private, down to changing names names and URLs, it's pretty obvious that they're lying and doing a better job at covering their tracks. Too bad all of the crap has been seen and screencapped. It just sucks that nowadays the photoshop excuse is such a valid one, even though we all saw it with our own eyes.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

vuo wrote:- What about you and Cory holding hands in one of Amy's vlogs in November?

Honestly I think I'm just a kid in that way, I hold all of my friends hands, Cory, Amanda, Amy, Joss etc etc and especially in situations that aren't normal, like good things and bad things. Cory and I held hands at Auschwitz because I was really upset.

:? Wut.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

Poise88 wrote:
Oubliette wrote:
NerdOut wrote:
I asked her for a reply on that hours ago, stating I SAW the 10/29 status for myself, not a screen shot, but she never replied.
I asked her about her holding hands with Cory in her friend's vlog but she hasn't replied either.

I'm just curious because if indeed they were "just friends" after the first kiss, then, why would they hold hands afterwards? :scratch:

BTW, her friend's "bigamericanadventure" vlog channel doesn't exist anymore... I wonder why...

I remeber kate saying amy had to remove it because of amys job cause her boss saw it. Something like this... Probably bollocks as well and she made her delete it.
Not exactly. Amy is a teacher/trying to become one, and that sort of publicity isn't that good as a teacher (daily vlogging and such). I think we talked about this in one of the old topics or on the old board, but it's a legitimate reason, not BS.

Lucas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucas »

Oubliette wrote:
NerdOut wrote:

This girl is just so infuriating. She's as dumb as a post. Any person who believes anything that comes out of her mouth is a freaking idiot in need of a slap across the face. She got found out, that's why she is slobbering and crying all over youtube. Sad sack.

I wonder why Amy deleted her channel lol ? Was she ever mentioned again by Kate ? Perhaps Kate ditched her after the filthy lies were exposed, for all to see.

Amy is sooooo beautiful !

Lucas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucas »

Beemoos wrote:
vuo wrote:- What about you and Cory holding hands in one of Amy's vlogs in November?

:? Wut.

HAHA ! Aren't they like walking into the 7-11 or something ? Going to the store was so abnormal right ? The girl is a compulsive liar.

NoMoreLies
Debater
Debater

Post by NoMoreLies »

Yep, really not that hard to find their "undercover" profiles now. Kind suspicious that they did that. I mean, I understand wanting your privacy etc. but on the other hand, if you have nothing to hide, why worry about it?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Oubliette wrote:
NerdOut wrote:

Supposedly Amy had to remove the vlog channel because of her job. But Kate never even mentions her or any of her British friends anymore so you really never know what the truth is.
.......meow.......

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

So, we're only allowed to post good/happy things in her comments. She only wants to get compliments. What a bubble you live in Kate. Here I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and I just really don't know if I can. But I guess that just makes me a hater.
.......meow.......

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

My sister trained to be a teacher like Amy and they seriously look down to you have accesable personal life on the internet and depending on the kids you teach you do not want them to know you are online anywhere, if they find a video or pictures of you in your personal life they will use it to take the piss and generally disrupt lessons etc. Most headteacher ask teacher to make sure anything on the internet is extremely private or to remove it so for that no bullshit

Bulk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Bulk »

mzkitteh wrote:So, we're only allowed to post good/happy things in her comments. She only wants to get compliments. What a bubble you live in Kate. Here I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and I just really don't know if I can. But I guess that just makes me a hater.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

bambambunny wrote:My sister trained to be a teacher like Amy and they seriously look down to you have accesable personal life on the internet and depending on the kids you teach you do not want them to know you are online anywhere, if they find a video or pictures of you in your personal life they will use it to take the piss and generally disrupt lessons etc. Most headteacher ask teacher to make sure anything on the internet is extremely private or to remove it so for that no bullshit

Ohh that's right. I completely forgot what her occupation was. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
.......meow.......

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

NerdOut wrote:1 - So wait... the relationship screen shot is probably fake, but if it's not if doesn't have to do with them, because they don't remember it.
....what?! But it's... on your own pages. Your friends commented on it as if it was no big surprise. You don't know if something on your own page isn't real? I... you... what?

2 - They did delete their personal accts, but out of curiosity and about 37 seconds of looking I found what I'm like, 90% positive are their secret, fake name accts. The only reason I say 90% is that they're old, old accts started years ago, but are still a least somewhat actively updated form the bits I could see. I'm not going to give them out just because... eh. They're easy enough to find. And this time they're smart and have everything locked down and private, with the exception of a few common facts/pics that everyone already knows/has seen.

EDIT : Oh. Or just changed the names, according to the post above (sorry, I backed out and didn't see your name!). That makes more sense.
Just found them. All I'm going to say, you just need to look who added new friends recently from their obvious YouTube friends.

Capatillar
Learner
Learner

Post by Capatillar »

OK. I didn't expect to do this type of post but whatever. It's how I feel.

That video made me feel bad. Not bad because I think she's fake, but bad for the things I've said here about her. The truth is I DO still care about Kate. Yes, I'm unsubscribed now but there hasn't been a day where I haven't checked out to see what's going on. This is my opinion and I do not expect everyone (or anyone) to agree with me. I think she is telling the truth.

Why would she take this SECOND chance to keep secrets from us? I believe Kate is a modest girl.. And she's human. Yes, if I had a fit body (no I don't believe she is too skinny because honestly I admire her size) I would also be more confident. Ever since she went to the gym she made me want to kick my butt. I've never been legit overweight, mind you, but I've never been confident with my body either. If I lost weight, had longer hair, whitened my teeth.. Yes I would be more confident. Doesn't mean I'm shallow or materialistic (although one thing still holds is that I think she has too much stuff!). It means the outside of me is important to my confidence. You can't say you don't to some degree feel the same way. Obviously not everyone agrees with her appearance. Same goes for anybody. We are individuals with different desires.

I understand that she makes mistakes.. And I do believe her and Cory care a lot about each other. I can't say much more because how people act on camera and how people are off camera aren't always the same. We can perceive what we want, but that doesn't mean it's true. We don't know everything they do. How are we to know? Yes Cory can be immature. It doesn't mean he is like that 24/7. I know I can be goofy when someone puts a camera in my face. Now upload that video for 15,000+ people to watch and I will probably feel more pressure at being entertaining.

Let me repeat that I do believe she's modest. We don't know what went on before Cory and Steph parted, but I believe Kate is truthful about the relationship.. I can't honestly see them doing stuff with his wife in the same house. Kate doesn't seem like that. She seems like a good hearted person.

If anything I'm starting to agree with Kate on the negativity issue. Yes, it sucks that people are getting blocked for having a neutral stance or are even defending her, but the issue is that EITHER way.. It is still bringing up the issue! No matter what you say, if it is about a rumor... It is spreading the so called rumor.

I'm not saying I agree with everything Kate does. Why would I? She is not me. Even I don't agree with things I myself do. Point being made is I will still watch Kate. Also, I wish she brought up the whole money issue. I'm curious about it and what she spends her time doing that is not YouTube related... That may be the only issue now that is still itching me.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

nothingwrong wrote:Just found them. All I'm going to say, you just need to look who added new friends recently from their obvious YouTube friends.
Maybe, but it's true that they just changed their names and it changed the links to their pages.
I came across a picture both her and Cory were tagged in ages ago, and the tags now show their new "names". I didn't know FB worked that way, but apparently it does.
Regardless, they've finally figured out how to set everything private. I'll miss the little views into their ACTUAL lives/thoughts, but seriously, it's about time that they figured out how to set FB to private.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I found them as well. Took a little bit of work. I was so sure that since I'm friends with Seth, I'd be able to find her, but it doesn't work quite that easily. It was still pretty easy though. What's the point of changing names if they have everything set to private anyway? It's a bit silly. Should've been private all along.
.......meow.......

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

Eh, I kinda feel bad for her. But I'm finding it so hard to believe her because I sense Cory is pulling the strings to make movements for her. If Cory was attached, I'd probably believe her 100% and willing to give it a second chance. :/

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Capatillar wrote:OK. I didn't expect to do this type of post but whatever. It's how I feel.

That video made me feel bad. Not bad because I think she's fake, but bad for the things I've said here about her. The truth is I DO still care about Kate. Yes, I'm unsubscribed now but there hasn't been a day where I haven't checked out to see what's going on. This is my opinion and I do not expect everyone (or anyone) to agree with me. I think she is telling the truth.
I feel the same. After watching the video, I am also feeling bad about some of the things I've posted on this forum.

The truth is, I began posting on this forum because I was having some issues of my own and it made me feel good to let out some of my frustrations here. I directed my anger towards Kate and I feel now that it was wrong of me.

I do not believe everything that Kate has told us and I am not ever going to become one of her minions. I have just decided that I am no longer going to add to the negativity. Later, guys.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”