KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella PART 1

SoDumb
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by SoDumb »

They must realise how much we love the inside of their apartment so much that they must consistently show it to us. Thank you for showing that despite a bunch of minions chucking money and presents at you, the only way you can repay them is by sitting on your asses playing computer games. Thank you.

Maybe I should start vlogging my life, least I actually leave the house.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

"There's a halloween store opening here in Thousand Oaks. I'm thinking about picking up an application. Sounds like fun work to me!"

Corey's latest status, at least he's considering getting a job, lord knows he could use it about now!

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

I wish she'd use less eyeliner, it doesn't look that good.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Cory's new vid - Makes me want to vomit.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Sorry double post!

In the vlog Cory talking about how scared he was when he had acid reflux, yes it can be scary but jeeeez he's milking it! I have it everyday 30 times a day, and he's making a massive deal about it, gah.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I finally decided to unsubscribe from Cory's channels. It is obvious now that he doesn't care about his subscribers. He cares about money and only money. He posted on Facebook last night about applying for a job at a Halloween store. Full time. Somebody in the comments asked him if he would continue to make videos and he said "maybe". What is that about? Is he that angry with Youtube for something he did to himself? He is so full of it now that I am sick of supporting him in any way.

Kate is going down the same path that he did and it is sad. She doesn't even enjoy talking to the camera anymore and it shows. She has a permanent scowl on her face even when she smiles. She needs to take care of herself and Cory is not helping. It is too much stress to put on a 23 year old girl. Cory is wearing her down and I hope she gets herself out of this situation.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

bambambunny wrote:Cory's new vid - Makes me want to vomit.

OMG CORY YOUR SO INSPYRING The comments on the video make me want to vomit...

copycatcrayon
Talker
Talker

Post by copycatcrayon »

http://youtu.be/UGfFImwrBvg

I don't know how to post the actual videos yet. I don't even know if we can. The video with Kate on Olga Kay's beauty channel is up.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Everything that has screwed up in Cory's life is essentially his fault, his divorce, his view drops everything. Gah he is has no clue what it's like in the real world, I just want youtube to dissappear just for a month, so they can see how being "skint" is and how people in the real world deal with it. GAH.

Olgas beauty vid, Kate looked like she did not want to be there, the whole thing was just awkward

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nzSqE9mJQ&feature=plcp

Tarl's first America video. I think it is sort of obvious why he didn't spend much time with Kate, they just seem to be incompatible now.

As for Cory's potential Halloween store job, he's not going to make as much there as he has even with lower views on youtube, so I don't know what he is thinking. It's not even a permanent job, is it? That type of store closes after the holiday around here. Maybe he's doing it to get the discount on costumes? Either way, if he'd just suck it up, ignore the comments, and post vlogs on a daily basis, he'd probably make a decent amount. I don't get why he's being so stubborn about that, it seems like easy money to me.

And I gagged when he went on and on about how Kate is taking care of him. The next thing we know, he'll be screaming 'mommy!' at the top of his lungs like that guy on Galaxy Quest* whenever he gets a hangnail. :roll:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXWXwxPtXg For those of you who haven't seen the movie, go to 1:32.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

I don't know what to make of Cory's new video. It sounds like what he was saying last summer. "SMP Films is coming back, better than ever!" And then it didn't at all. :l

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

I don't understand why kate does her hair and a full face of makeup on to stay in her house sitting in frumpy PJs.

before she had a car she would go on walks and stuff, at least that'd be better than her sitting around playing video games like Cory.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

My opinion on her doing her hair/make up is because she desperatly wants to get out and live, but her baby sorry boyfriend, doesn't want to, like someone said up there before if she couldn't drive somewhere she'd take beast or go for a walk now she doesn't seem to be able to go out without each others, they've fallen into a rutt they badly need to get out of

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I honestly cannot even finish watching any of her new vlogs. They're so boring. Why would I want to watch someone sit at home? :raging:

heffamom
Learner
Learner

Post by heffamom »

cutiefromsomd wrote:Dont understand what is going on with Kate. Like one of you said. She went from getting out atleast once a day to not leaving the damn house at all. It's sad. She is becoming Cory. Next thing you no she will be all depressed and down in the dumps all the time just like him. Cory's life has changed so much over the past year and now he is taking Kate down with him. I did see an interesting comment on his FB about the whole job thing someone asked about wrestinling and this was his response:

Cory Williams LOL Warren! I want to do it but I can't afford the training right now unfortunately. :/

Kinda figured that, since everything is about MONEY with Cory.....
Completely agree. Just a few vlogs ago she got dressed up to go out and they wound up sitting outside the place and left early. He acted like it was such a drag. I get he's in his 30s and might not be up for the nightlife as much anymore-although I find it amusing that the one time he wants to act mature is when he has to interact socially! But Kate's only in her early 20s, she lives in an area known for its scene and has the people network in place to possibly tap into it. She would have the funds to as well, if she wasn't supporting The Leech King. Even if she's not a massive partier, it's reasonable for her to want to go out sometimes.

And that's not even just counting a walk to the store! I at least liked it when she would go to the mall or other shops because it meant she was getting out (and usually without Cory). The last couple times she's been at Seth's or Olga's she seemed like her old self. She seemed friendly, relaxed and fun around others-the reasons I started watching her vlogs in the first place! With Cory it seems like complete self-denial and constant worry.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

We wondered what happened to Orf. Orf is back. What happened to Sarah? She suddenly appears in a party vlog. I ridiculed Kate's salad. Now she's added olives and pine nuts. (Good girl!) Someone reads the GG forum. OK, Kate, you know all that stuff we've written about The Leech King? Start to let it sink in. You can rise from the mire and start to see things as they really are. You're young. Much of it's been very entertaining, but don't let that delude you. You can chalk it up to a life lesson, never to be repeated again. Save yourself.

The pervert in me likes the Keek with Josh spanking Poki while using a German accent. More Josh, please.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

cute wrote:

something about this that looks really odd. i think it's the fact that she looks about 16 and he looks about 43 (if it weren't for the clothes he's wearing he would look about 52 lol..). i don't think that a 31 year old should be holding hands with his gf. you aren't 18 anymore cory! looks well odd!!!!

and notice kate's hair in that pic?? it looks awful!! just a straight line at the bottom
I don't see an issue with that picture at all, I am full support of always holding hands with the person you love there is nothing sweeter then seeing an old couple still holding hands, my mum and dad who are in there 50's and my grandma and granddad who are in there 80's still always hold hands so I don't really see that being an issue

I do agree her hair looks odd though

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

haha! It wasn't always like that my "dad" is really my step-dad and they didn't get together till I was 12, so I see where you're coming from :D

I don't think kissing in public is necessary (I don't like pda) but something sweet about hand holding

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Kates facebook status:

"Kathleen Victoria Elliott
2 hours ago near Thousand Oaks, CA via Mobile
Me: 'Why am I getting highly intoxicated so easily these days?'
Self: 'because you weigh 15lbs less than you use to.'
I: 'Stop talking to yourself you crazy person!'"

I thought she was clean cut and didn't get drunk!

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

bambambunny wrote:Kates facebook status:

"Kathleen Victoria Elliott
2 hours ago near Thousand Oaks, CA via Mobile
Me: 'Why am I getting highly intoxicated so easily these days?'
Self: 'because you weigh 15lbs less than you use to.'
I: 'Stop talking to yourself you crazy person!'"

I thought she was clean cut and didn't get drunk!
Who knows what else she does and doesn't do.
There might be stranger hidden realities.
(Kate, please gain back, say, three pounds.)

Kathleen Victoria Elliott.
What is it with people who choose to use three names?
It sounds clunky and pretentious.
Kate Elliott sounds warm and friendly.

Then there's Cory LEROY Williams.
Leroy?

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”