KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella PART 1

mzkitteh

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by mzkitteh »

Well, it was confirmed as of Kate's most recent vlog (REAL WARCRAFT GIRLS! [SEP.24.12 DAY 698]) She's buying a new car, and Cory is buying her current one. I must be doing something wrong. I try to work a normal day job and that's obviously not buying me ALL OF THE THINGS. I guess I need to do what they're doing. :roll:
.......meow.......

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OMGWhy »

Someone should report it (the phone) since he admitted that it was broken and I am sure someone has screen grabs of it.

ThuperMole
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ThuperMole »

Was it just me or did Kate lie SO much during her on stage interview In the last vlog? Only a few in remember but I'm sure there was more but she said that she worked so hard the past 3 weeks that she didn't even see friends (not word for word) but I do remember lots of hanging with friends ? And then she said she didn't play any video games .... How many times did they ? And maybe it's just me being scatterbrained but did anyone else feel that she procrastinated the costume until last minute?

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

bambambunny wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-4-USED-S ... 0785620236

Cory's selling his old Iphone in the ad it's says the phone is working perfectly, apart from a few scratches (duh you strapped it to a rocket)

If i'm not mistaken did he not say on his private facebook his phone would no longer receive/make calls. That doesn't sound perfect to me....
He did say that. Bastard. Also...

"it managed to film the whole flight and come back without a scratch. The phone is working properly but the home button is a little difficult to push in. There are only a few minor scratches but nothing you'd really notice unless you looked REALLY close."

WTF. You contradict yourself right there, and in the video there are a couple pretty clear scratches IIRC.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

I mean, first of all with that eBay listing...

That is a horrible picture to put alongside the auction. Why isn't it a pic of the actual phone? Why isn't the pic of Cory holding the phone, looking like a dumbass? Why isn't there A SINGLE PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL DAMN PHONE THAT IS BEING AUCTIONED?

And WHY are the Specs of the iPhone forefront as the main description? We all know all about the f*cking iPhone by now. Why the F*CK? This isn't anywhere near being an auction as an iPhone to USE. This is an auction for a PROP at this point. Not a held to Specs working device. A PROP, that's been thrown around, strapped to rockets and blasted thousands of feet in the air, and probably smeared all over Cory's butt as some point. Unbelievable...

If I was scrolling through eBay and saw that main display pic alone, I would just keep scrolling by, dismissing it as some bogus fake crap.

Not only was the rocket video just an attempt to go viral, but this eBay listing right after is just icing on the fake. I mean cake.

facepalmeverywhere
Learner
Learner

Post by facepalmeverywhere »

oh my god...watching her new vlog today morning and i almost spat out my tea laughing so hard on her makeup!
What the heck was that all about?? ROFL! XD
Honestly I liked her makeup with her costume in the past but the smoke or whatever look she was trying to do this time was awful!It looked like she smeared bbq charcoal all over her eyes!

And the interview....good lord did she just say I would just do the job for him...ouch so rude! Actually I couldn't help but notice how vain she was throughout the whole interview...she really got this costume thing all over her head...the others did a more fabulous job than she did in costume wise there is no reason to act like you are the queen of it all! I am kinda glad she got burned with the twitter about how they cut off her interview....she needed to come down from her invisible self made throne, Kate there is a reason they cut it off, you were being such a rude brat!

itswhatevs
Learner
Learner

Post by itswhatevs »

facepalmeverywhere wrote:oh my god...watching her new vlog today morning and i almost spat out my tea laughing so hard on her makeup!
What the heck was that all about?? ROFL! XD
Honestly I liked her makeup with her costume in the past but the smoke or whatever look she was trying to do this time was awful!It looked like she smeared bbq charcoal all over her eyes!

And the interview....good lord did she just say I would just do the job for him...ouch so rude! Actually I couldn't help but notice how vain she was throughout the whole interview...she really got this costume thing all over her head...the others did a more fabulous job than she did in costume wise there is no reason to act like you are the queen of it all! I am kinda glad she got burned with the twitter about how they cut off her interview....she needed to come down from her invisible self made throne, Kate there is a reason they cut it off, you were being such a rude brat!
Thank god I'm not the only one lol it was like a car back fired into her face followed by an enormous glitter bomb!
And she was being a stinking brat her talking made me cringe

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

That costume looks so shabby at this point. I'd be embarrassed to wear it. Plus she must be swimming in it since she lost the weight. It looks like cardboard that was drawn on and pasted together. The others had proper costumes, made with good materials. I laughed when Kate showed the boots she'll be wearing in the next round. It's like a child drew on cardboard and attached it to her boots with rubber bands. And did she actually use the sewing machine she made a big fuss over?

Warrior Princess. She is delusional.

facepalmeverywhere
Learner
Learner

Post by facepalmeverywhere »

Thank god I'm not the only one lol it was like a car back fired into her face followed by an enormous glitter bomb!
And she was being a stinking brat her talking made me cringe[/quote]

Haha care backfired...now that is the best example ever! ROFL! XD

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Yeh... she was a little bitch in her interview. And just based on what she showed and the pics, she looked the worst, costume wise. Probably why they cut from her in the live feed. Everyone else has like, wigs and body paint and fake ears/noses and quality looking costumes. She... does not.
I don't know if she's posted pics of it anywhere (all I've seen her post are pics from the event she went to before this one), but she posted this on her FB. What... the... not cute, dude. The hair and makeup are a mess, but those contacts and the creepy smile just take it over the top. YIKES. Did she honestly believe this looked good?!

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

NerdOut wrote:Yeh... she was a little bitch in her interview. And just based on what she showed and the pics, she looked the worst, costume wise. Probably why they cut from her in the live feed. Everyone else has like, wigs and body paint and fake ears/noses and quality looking costumes. She... does not.
I don't know if she's posted pics of it anywhere (all I've seen her post are pics from the event she went to before this one), but she posted this on her FB. What... the... not cute, dude. The hair and makeup are a mess, but those contacts and the creepy smile just take it over the top. YIKES. Did she honestly believe this looked good?!

Yeah, she's convinced herself that she naturally looks like Katniss, fantasy women, and WoW characters (the attractive ones, anyway), so in her mind, she doesn't need all the hair and body paint. As for the picture, that's her usual pose for every shot taken by someone else- toothy grin, chin jutted out, eyes wide. The makeup makes the pose creepier than usual.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

"What did I do wrong blizzard? *sadface?"
silly Kate. that's how these things work plus the interview wasn't all about you so don't mislead to your fans acting like you are special and deserve all the spotlight. She has no effort for anything these days its a shame.

Her makeup was awful. looks like shes been beaten up. her previous efforts are better. now shes trying too hard and it shows.

MOST "REAL WARCRAFT GIRLS" play the game all the time and are true fans, not Camwhores. Some are both. KATE when was the last time you played wow? exactly.

her interview is bullcrap from what I seen and no wonder she got cut. she looked like an embarassment to the warcraft fanbase.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Someone just wrote a comment on her facebook page saying she looks exactly like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't tell her that or we won't hear the end of it!

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Anyone else think that her interview got cut because of her comments in a previous video? Something along the lines of "Way to make friends, Blizzard." when she was complaining about how she got an email from them telling her that they wouldn't be hooking her up with anything. Maybe that in combination with her rude comment about holding the microphone...

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

CIK27 wrote:Anyone else think that her interview got cut because of her comments in a previous video? Something along the lines of "Way to make friends, Blizzard." when she was complaining about how she got an email from them telling her that they wouldn't be hooking her up with anything. Maybe that in combination with her rude comment about holding the microphone...
I'd say it was exactly that! You can't be rude to a company like that! Especially when you aren't a "star" Or a main attraction her part of that wasn't important enough to make her irreplaceable so I'd say that you be rude and act like a spoiled brat and you'd get pulled, simple as. Manners don't cost a penny unless you're Kate and then they cost free parking and food apparently. Also the fact they didn't let her know of the change of address seems a bit like they didn't care if she came or not. Sorry if this makes no sense I have a migraine grr

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

bambambunny wrote:
CIK27 wrote:Anyone else think that her interview got cut because of her comments in a previous video? Something along the lines of "Way to make friends, Blizzard." when she was complaining about how she got an email from them telling her that they wouldn't be hooking her up with anything. Maybe that in combination with her rude comment about holding the microphone...
I'd say it was exactly that! You can't be rude to a company like that! Especially when you aren't a "star" Or a main attraction her part of that wasn't important enough to make her irreplaceable so I'd say that you be rude and act like a spoiled brat and you'd get pulled, simple as. Manners don't cost a penny unless you're Kate and then they cost free parking and food apparently. Also the fact they didn't let her know of the change of address seems a bit like they didn't care if she came or not. Sorry if this makes no sense I have a migraine grr
It makes perfect sense. I hope your migraine goes away soon.

I think even the fact that she talked about what it said in their email was wrong of her. Most companies don't appreciate that sort of thing. She needs to learn to be a bit more professional.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

CIK27 wrote: It makes perfect sense. I hope your migraine goes away soon.

Thankyou! So do I, I'm sitting with an ice pack on my head, spongebob pajamas and sunglasses I'm very attractive right now hahah.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Still nothing from Kate about her pathetic homeless remark. Of course she was just going to brush it off despite it rubbing so many people the wrong way. Wouldn't a good girl address it and apologize? :?

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

nothingwrong wrote:Still nothing from Kate about her pathetic homeless remark. Of course she was just going to brush it off despite it rubbing so many people the wrong way. Wouldn't a good girl address it and apologize? :?

Since she's what, 4 days behind(?), she won't get to it until two vlogs from now...but she probably won't say anything about it except, "Oh, wai are the trolls comin dowwwn on meeeee? I's a goood girl who feeds the homelessss! Right, Doki?"

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

If I had the time and ability, I'd create a video retrospective of Kate's gaffes, contradictions, and moments of stupid arrogance. Or maybe a mini documentary showing how she's devolved since moving to So Cal.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”