KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella PART 1

Remera
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by Remera »

bambambunny wrote:This may seem a little crazy but its 3am and my brain works in odd ways so just go with it for now :P

I get a feeling they may be planning on either having a quickie wedding OR she's pregnant OR both.

1.Taking the Mac back saying she needed the money but being cagey about the reasons for it. (If it was just because she needed it for a job/costume I'm sure she'd say)

2.Cory selling his Dune buggy, churning out video after video trying to make money desperately.

3.The date days and desperately trying to re kindle the love, smacks of the need to stay together for a reason other then just love

4.All her tummy problems/being ill/being extra tired/not going to the gym.

5.The vlog backlog she's always been slow but not this slow and so little content in the vlogs/

6.Saying Engaged not just committed/boyfriend/manchild/blah

I'm 90% sure this is completely off base! But my brain is being odd so I thought I'd share :D
This might just be my brain not working but I think the 'she's pregnant' argument could be plausible. That 'really good' thing that happened two or three weeks ago that we weren't allowed to know about for a while and they always say that you should wait until you're in the safe zone before you start telling the world that you're having a baby. She seems like she has issues advertising her life in the internet even though she vlogs (getting with Cory in October but deciding to show it in the vlogs two and a half months later). I see the engagement thing also being plausible but they want to wait for New Years so they can put on another show before announcing it.

Equally, I just want something to happen because I'm so addicted to this drama so I admit I'm probably completely wrong.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

About possibly being pregnant: She recently drank sake at dinner and she doesn't appear to take good care of herself. If you learned you were pregnant, wouldn't you start taking better care? Though who knows? All I see is someone who's acting manic, hyper, nutty, and sometimes rudely. She is increasingly a shadow of her real self. I can understand being excited when your life is going full throttle and you have opportunities, but something's wrong. There's been a personality change.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Remera wrote:This might just be my brain not working but I think the 'she's pregnant' argument could be plausible. That 'really good' thing that happened two or three weeks ago that we weren't allowed to know about for a while and they always say that you should wait until you're in the safe zone before you start telling the world that you're having a baby. She seems like she has issues advertising her life in the internet even though she vlogs (getting with Cory in October but deciding to show it in the vlogs two and a half months later). I see the engagement thing also being plausible but they want to wait for New Years so they can put on another show before announcing it.

Equally, I just want something to happen because I'm so addicted to this drama so I admit I'm probably completely wrong.
She lives off of sushi and caffeine, and was asking if friend's wanted to go for drinks last week.... If she's pregnant she's not taking very good care of herself...

I seriously doubt she is, but man... that would be highly entertaining.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

I'm just spinning theories seen as I can't sleep :P Haha

malone73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by malone73 »

You know what? I unsubscribed about two weeks ago, they are just full of crap. 'Wanna be famous' couple.

They are perfect for each other. Both are crazy, manipulative, lazy and complaining liars. They get way too much money. God damnit rent for apartment on that location is over $1500 a month. My paycheck as aeronautic engineer is lower than that. What are they? Kate is graphic designer? My girlfriend is designer, and i can asure you that she's not that she's claiming to be. And Cory? Man, he's NOTHING. Mentally sick person.

I feel sad for Seth but she doesnt deserve him. He's too much above her. He deserves better girl than her.

I'll keep watching PVP, they are honest and they upload vlogs every day on time. They earn $700 on every video, and they deserve more.

Cory and kate in the other hand.. I hope reallity will kick them soon, cos knowing their ''effort they put in every video'' hurts me very very much.

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

malone73 wrote:You know what? I unsubscribed about two weeks ago, they are just full of crap. 'Wanna be famous' couple.

They are perfect for each other. Both are crazy, manipulative, lazy and complaining liars. They get way too much money. God damnit rent for apartment on that location is over $1500 a month. My paycheck as aeronautic engineer is lower than that. What are they? Kate is graphic designer? My girlfriend is designer, and i can asure you that she's not that she's claiming to be. And Cory? Man, he's NOTHING. Mentally sick person.

I feel sad for Seth but she doesnt deserve him. He's too much above her. He deserves better girl than her.

I'll keep watching PVP, they are honest and they upload vlogs every day on time. They earn $700 on every video, and they deserve more.

Cory and kate in the other hand.. I hope reallity will kick them soon, cos knowing their ''effort they put in every video'' hurts me very very much.
i don't get how they claim to be broke or whatever, yet others claim they make a lot of money? could someone explain this?

either way, i've never been a fan of hers and i've decided now i don't like the both of them. shame, because the mean kitty song was one of my favourite youtube videos when i first started going on youtube.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

dudewtf wrote:
malone73 wrote:You know what? I unsubscribed about two weeks ago, they are just full of crap. 'Wanna be famous' couple.

i don't get how they claim to be broke or whatever, yet others claim they make a lot of money? could someone explain this?

either way, i've never been a fan of hers and i've decided now i don't like the both of them. shame, because the mean kitty song was one of my favourite youtube videos when i first started going on youtube.
They are not poor and they should not be "broke". They live beyond their needs and their paychecks, but don't realize it. That may be my biggest problem with them; they think they don't make enough money, but they spend it like they make $250,000 a year.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I won't pretend to understand anything about how YouTube money works, but... based on everything I've googled and her average views, she's probably makes somewhere around 3k a month? I think Cory is somewhere right around there, but I didn't really spent time looking up his views for all of his channels.
So I guess it makes sense. It's not a lot of money, especially for where they live, but it's enough that they can blow it on things like daily sushi and new iPhones, then whine about being broke.
They're probably living paycheck to paycheck, and could save up a bit of money if they tried. Which they don't.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Phillip DeFranco's meet ups - excuse me he had security there. How the hell does Kate think she's popular like they are when 20 people show up to hers?

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

I feel so bad for Toby! That must of been so scary!

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

guestgue wrote:
nothingwrong wrote:Phillip DeFranco's meet ups - excuse me he had security there. How the hell does Kate think she's popular like they are when 20 people show up to hers?

And wasn't he forced to do tickets to one of the one's in Europe (I think Ireland) because of the amount of people at one of the other ones?
Correct, but they ended up doing it free and giving perks to those who bought tickets initially.

How can Kate and Cory even compare themselves to real YouTube stars?

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

OH MY GOD. Her latest vlog is literally her blabing on for the entire thing about credit. NO ONE CARES.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Thankyou momma kate for teaching me what credit is I would never of figured it out without you. :roll:

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Sorry double post time!

Also rant time! Yay.

Seriously if Kate had a real boss she would of been fired along time ago

1. Consistently late - If you handed in assignments/reports 3 or 4 days late all the time you wouldn't have that job for long.

2.Lazy editing - Seriously for someone who professes about being an artist she could make the vlogs better looking

3.Boring content - Again if you say were a newspaper columnist and you wrote a column about how you went and had sushi, then coffee, then to pier 1. You wouldn't be in that job for long

4.1 take vlogs - Back to Lazy editing, I'm sure she just can't be bothered any more but she shouldn't show it seen as it is her work.

5. Disregard for critism - Can you imagine turning in a report, getting someone to look over it and the other person giving you constructive critism and you simple going "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU JUST A TROLL"

6.There is no 6 I just like lists.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Kate is going to be on the same team as Jeana and Jesse for the challenges during the Europe trip. Anyone else curious about how well they're going to work together?

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

I hate Kate's new "sexy face." :?

:D Just kidding. But freal, she's thinking about getting a loan for her new car, which will ultimately lead to lose money, complain, and everyone to comfort her like always. Dawwww.

But actually, the comments are less supportive than usual lately, and this is no exception.

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner

Post by OMGWhy »

She is going on and on about credit and how you must have it to get this or that and all I can think about is how wrong she is... you don't need credit you need money. She is going to get a lot of her younger viewers in trouble when they start taking out loans they can't pay or using credit cards when they have no money. This is bad. She needs to take a look at the Shaytards to see how you should live your life financially.

I've watched my mother struggle with credit card bills and late payments due to unforeseen circumstances and it has taught me to never buy something if I do not physically have that money in my hand. The only kind of card we (bf and I) use is a debit card (the preferred payment method here). If the bank is empty (which thankfully it never is) we cannot buy anything.

She needs to learn to live within her means. Does she need a new car... NO. Will Cory really "take care" of the car she is giving him... NO. She is going to learn the hard way and it is sad that she is to self-involved to listen to others who are trying to help (comments on latest vlog basically saying that credit = bad not good).

copycatcrayon
Talker
Talker

Post by copycatcrayon »

Beemoos wrote:Image

I hate Kate's new "sexy face." :?

:D Just kidding. But freal, she's thinking about getting a loan for her new car, which will ultimately lead to lose money, complain, and everyone to comfort her like always. Dawwww.

But actually, the comments are less supportive than usual lately, and this is no exception.
She already got the car. So I'm guessing she already got a loan. You can see it in Amanda's vlog. Kate really doesn't know how to budget money well from what we've seen. I don't know why she went out and got a new car when she could have fixed the Focus for pretty cheap. I don't see how Cory is going to pay her for it either.

[youtube][/youtube]

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

That girl is a walking bankruptcy in the making.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Sorry for the double post but...

I'm not sure how banks work in the US, but at least here when you get a loan it's only after you've proven you have a sustainable, steady income so you will be able to handle the payments back. As far as we know, Kate's only income at the moment is from her YouTube channels and as she likes to remind us from time to time, she is currently broke - meaning she does not make enough money off of her only source of income.

How on earn was her loan approved? Must mean she makes more money than she claims to be making, either through YouTube or through another source which I doubt since she keeps declining actual job offers. That would explain the fact that she is paying Cory's rent and food, including hers, and so on.

I am so thoroughly dissapointed with her. She constantly manages her money badly but never seems to run out of it.

She's clearly lying about her financial situation.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”