BlacKat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

Post by BlacKat »

Meep wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

This just popped up in my subs... haven't watched it yet.
OMG she's so incredibly annoying and fake! I'm so embarrassed for her... :barf:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I could only get halfway through that. She's such a fake woman. And why did she hold her dirty dog up to her face for the first 10 damn minutes? Just weird.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

She's got upcoming costume work with Blizzard, so I'll be really interested to see what happens with that!

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Bucket wrote:I could only get halfway through that. She's such a fake woman. And why did she hold her dirty dog up to her face for the first 10 damn minutes? Just weird.
Fake how ? Please explain why you think that, I really love Kate and dont know why people dislike her so much all the sudden and call her fake. So would like to know why you guys call her fake ?

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Has anyone noticed she has a new comedy channel coming soon?
In that video description is mentions a new channel called Katers.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

Sunny38 wrote:
Bucket wrote:I could only get halfway through that. She's such a fake woman. And why did she hold her dirty dog up to her face for the first 10 damn minutes? Just weird.
Fake how ? Please explain why you think that, I really love Kate and dont know why people dislike her so much all the sudden and call her fake. So would like to know why you guys call her fake ?
Maybe it's because she wants all of the attention on her. If you watch her from other peoples videos, everything has to be about HER. she's always so happy and dopey or melodramatic. Everything has to be a drama.
We've all watched Kate for years and she seems to be following the fake crowd more. She's now one of them. She just wants fame and fortune without the effort. Remember the donations? The lack of reasons with her channel "hack"? I'm sure she's had her bitchy moments too that we all noticed plus she was once labeled a "homewrecker" at one point.

Kate isn't as innocent as she think she is and thinks she can do no wrong. She can do everything! Act, sing, make costumes, photography, model, comedian...

She has failed at most of these. Her singing is mediocre, her photography was terrible (I studied photography so I know), her acting...well yeah and her costumes are average and dosen't always do the effort and does rehashes. She's trying too hard to be a model so she's resorting to flashing her cleavage in "Richardson styled" photographs. Also, She tries too hard to be funny!

Basically, she's vain and comes off as a fake bitch. Hopefully that gives you some answers. Blunt? maybe but it's pretty much truth.

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

I can't believe she's nearly a month behind. Playlist isn't relevant anymore, she should have just uploaded one long vlog at the end instead of whatever the hell she's doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzard
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lizzard »

It was crazy how isolated she was during Playlist. All the other creators I watch had vlogs full of cameos from other Youtubers. Her "meet-up" had a handful of people and she was attending as if she was a regular guest - then spending her time alone in her hotel room.

This hurts my heart a bit. She was so warm and inviting and lovely back in the early days. Now I feel like she's snapped and the community (fellow youtubers and viewers alike) has taken a step back from her. She's just perpetually lying and it's transparent. Sad times.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

It is indeed sad!
Remember when she had like this amazing tons of people come in for the London Meetup and then the USA tour....and suddenly in playlist,she seems as if no one wanted to be around her.

I am not going to lie, it was a bit sad to watch that..seeing how she didnt want to go outside for dinner.....came out to see her few fans after insisting they meet her....she really went downhill after the hacking incident and the breakup! She seemed so lonely.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

I think Playlist is watered down at this point. The energy isn't the same, and neither is YouTube. You see the faces of these veterans and nothing much has changed, except some look older. Nine years on YT and expecting to be on it forever - maybe some experts will come up with a syndrome for that. I understand the need to be part of a community, but some things are meant to be outgrown.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Has Kate ever done a vlog WITHOUT doing her multiple character voices?

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Kate has done all of this to herself. If she didn't pull the shit she did, she would have been able to retain her viewers/fan base.

All of that crap that she did made me detest her. It made me see her in a new light. I've tried watching a few videos here and there and she acts like a damn fool. I can't watch a video anymore without a ton of secondhand embarrassment.

I think a lot of people feel the same way as I do, and pretty much have given up on her.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

...what the actual fuck was wrong with her in her Harry Potter World vlog?
She was screaming and acting nearly certifiable. I understand being extremely excited, or even acting like a kid out of excitement, but this was just ridiculous. Her accent also notched up to high while she was there.

I wish she would just be normal, and genuine, instead of the horrible over acting at every single moment.
Also, it's laughable that she's still uploading Playlist vlogs, over a month late.

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

The overacting at Harry Potter World, especially in this facebook video:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153144361078627

is particularly obnoxious. Especially because I'm pretty sure she's already been there before? Like a few years ago with ctfxc and a big group of youtubers at playlist, and she didn't act like this back then.

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

If I was a stranger watching her taping her reaction, I would have thought that she was either hyperventilating or high. What is she going to do when her new friends start to roll their eyes and exclude her because she acts like a toddler on crack?

Honestly, I wouldn't want anyone to hold back enthusiasm or excitement, but that was so over the top, it went straight to the moon. She is 26 years old, not 6. I feel like I've been watching her mature in reverse, she used to be calm but fun, and now she's more of a spaz than a revved up puppy.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Menage a Straw wrote:If I was a stranger watching her taping her reaction, I would have thought that she was either hyperventilating or high. What is she going to do when her new friends start to roll their eyes and exclude her because she acts like a toddler on crack?

Honestly, I wouldn't want anyone to hold back enthusiasm or excitement, but that was so over the top, it went straight to the moon. She is 26 years old, not 6. I feel like I've been watching her mature in reverse, she used to be calm but fun, and now she's more of a spaz than a revved up puppy.

I know it was a bit over the top but I thought it was funny haha, she was so exited :D

supermaryfake
Talker
Talker

Post by supermaryfake »

Pretty sure her and ApprenticeA are hooking up. Spotted her in Anaheim with him and they were being overly touchy

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

They look so alike :)

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper