KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

Regarding the mentalillnes thing. I always thought it was a bit crazy of her. To always preach About "im an always Happy Person. People know im NEVER SAD" In her old vlogs. She always Said that And Made it Look like she never allowed herself to be sad. Which Sounds Very ill to me

And also. Could you guys use Screenshots?? I couldnt See the convo seth and Bob had Because. I Dont know what error i got. It would make keeping up way easier :/

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Also. Sorry for doublepost

But i always knew. I just knew that her excuse was a lie back then. We all Did.

allthismadness
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by allthismadness »

So went to grab screenshots from the Seth/Bob conversation and spotted April had posted a screenshot conversation with Cory. In it, Cory clarifies it wasn't schizophrenia medication but mood stabilisers for bipolar. Still not ADHD, as Kate claims. This sparks a conversation in which Seth claims Kate has freely taken drugs in the past. He fails to state kind of drugs, so that might simply be weed, or it could be harder stuff.

Bipolar makes more sense to me than schizophrenia based on Kates actions/personality seen in the past.

Hope that image worked. Will try post full screenshots of the three main discussions on the original post in a imgur gallery later if I get time. So that will be Seth/Bob, Seth/Max Landis/TJ Smith and Seth/April.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

scrolled down memory lane reading the old thread (Part 6) during the time she shaved her head and all her videos were mysteriously deleted...

During that "dark time" she made a new channel called AuthenticAnimal which was proved to be Kate's by none other than April's twitter and the IP addresses matched. A video was posted on that channel, which is now removed of course, but it was described by those gossiping at the time as "10 seconds of darkness and moving around noises" and towards the end you get a quick glimpse of this picture: Image
We speculated it was a child's sneaker at the time, but with what we know now, it really does look like it could be Toby's foot. I wish I could rewatch the video and look for more clues, could she have posted possible evidence? Maybe the channel was created as a scare tactic for Toby?
A user named AuthenticAnimal later joined the conversation saying they made the channel as a joke, insulted us for being so invested, and proclaimed they were not Kate, the user was suspended and we all basically didn't speak of it again.

It was also strange to see Cory defending her and covering her tracks again and again during this time, they were clearly hiding something.

Reading back on all the off events around that time and the fact that Kate has chosen to step forward about Toby then step back and chose not to profit or gain anything from it, I'm just about convinced the poor girl really did go through all this!?
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Poniesftw wrote:scrolled down memory lane reading the old thread (Part 6) during the time she shaved her head and all her videos were mysteriously deleted...

During that "dark time" she made a new channel called AuthenticAnimal which was proved to be Kate's by none other than April's twitter and the IP addresses matched. A video was posted on that channel, which is now removed of course, but it was described by those gossiping at the time as "10 seconds of darkness and moving around noises" and towards the end you get a quick glimpse of this picture: Image

We speculated it was a child's sneaker at the time, but with what we know now, it really does look like it could be Toby's foot. I wish I could rewatch the video and look for more clues, could she have posted possible evidence? Maybe the channel was created as a scare tactic for Toby?
A user named AuthenticAnimal later joined the conversation saying they made the channel as a joke, insulted us for being so invested, and proclaimed they were not Kate, the user was suspended and we all basically didn't speak of it again.

It was also strange to see Cory defending her and covering her tracks again and again during this time, they were clearly hiding something.

Reading back on all the off events around that time and the fact that Kate has chosen to step forward about Toby then step back and chose not to profit or gain anything from it, I'm just about convinced the poor girl really did go through all this!?

Holy shit i remeber that video. Oh my god this just took such a dark turn for my taste.. :o

furb
Learner
Learner

Post by furb »

Guys here is the video ‎from April 27 ‎ ‎2014. I had it from my old hard drive.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

wow that's amazing that you had it!
I still think its Toby's foot, he has small feet. The video doesn't really give any information, but it seems like a hidden camera the way (I'm assuming) she's blocking the lens with her fingers. So mysterious! I'm clueless.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

Maybe we shouldn't get too caught up in that video and if it was Toby's foot or not. Even if it is Kate, it's a ten second video with less than a second of visible footage. And we don't know what the purpose of it was.

As for Cory, it feels so patronizing. I don't think Cory will ever have anything helpful to add. From reading the text attached to Seth's post he's either in denial or doesn't know what it looks like when someone needs help. "I can speak for speak for her in a way that will make more sense", what kind of bullshit is that?! I'm pretty sure Kate can speak for herself. Treating her like a child and ignoring the people that were actually there in the moment isn't going to help anyone.

I feel like we're missing huge chunks of information and with what we have we aren't going to get to the bottom of this. If they thought it was related to mental illness or not eating or infection, they wouldn't have done a tox screen at the hospital and seen what was in her blood. If they did the evidence will be shown if they go to court, if there isn't a case already trying to find out who drugged her with what.

Kate is obviously not okay, Bob reference in his convo with Seth that she'd been crying for 10 hours a day since April's post came out. It's never going to be okay but i hope at some point she is able to find some peace.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Something tells me she probably dwelling in depression again....anyone watched the twitch that she posted on her page....she looked a bit off. She seemed sad and quiet.

And also this....

what up with the caption??? :?

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

Has anyone seen Vlogumentary yet? Kate and Cory aren't in it at all. Not even like split second b-roll. I wonder if they were just not interesting enough or if it had to do with Cory's salty tweets about not being involved in the trailer release.

Wasn't Kate hooking up with ApprenticeEh at some point?

sethdoesvlogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sethdoesvlogs »

Hi everyone. It's Seth. Yes, the real Seth. Once in awhile I Google search my name (as any person does) just to see what comes up. Especially because I have a normal person career and employers/coworkers search my name every now and then - so I want to know what they are finding/reading. This time when I searched, I found this site. I had heard about this site many years ago from Kate/Cory, but had never really looked through what was being said. In my opinion, you guys are absolutely entitled to think/say whatever you want about me or any other person who has made a public video on the internet. It's your right. I actually read through a bunch of the stuff you guys have said over the years and I kind of find it entertaining. Although some of it is mean-spirited and/or incorrect, it's still interesting to read everyone's thoughts and opinions. Anyway, I just thought I would chime in on a few topics - not to debate anyone or defend anything - but just because I have some free time and why not.

1. Despite speculation, nothing ever happened between Kate and I. I work in advertising and I hire YouTubers for ad campaigns sometimes. I found Kate through a mutual friend and hired her for a sponsored video years ago. She and I instantly became friends and started hanging out a bunch. But I had known Cory for years prior to that - through AlphaCat (whom I've been friend with since I was 19). Yes, Kate and I grew very close and I know how it may look in videos sometimes - but honestly, it was just friends. And yes, I got really drunk one night and said a bunch of stuff that sounded "more than friends" - but that was really just me thinking it's funny to say extreme stuff to people I don't know. Yes, I do love Kate - even still, after this whole Toby thing. But not the kind of love you may be thinking. Family love. I also love Olga, Toby, and many of my best friends. I've always had more female friends than guy friends. I just get along with females really easily - and I'm not a douche that tries to make out with them. Even in high school I was every girl's goofy pseudo brother. I care more about making people/girls laugh than I do about hooking up. So basically, I never tried to date Kate. Kate never tried to date me. There was never tension between me, Kate, and Cory. Actually, most of the time we would all three hang out and play games and talk about funny video ideas. That's 100% the God's honest truth.

2. I'm kind of curious as to why some of you think I'm part of a "Hollywood" crew or that I'm shady. In a way, I kind of wish I was that interesting haha! For the past 6 or 7 years, I literally have spent the majority of my time working my advertising job, playing with my dog, playing video games, dressing up at conventions, going to Disneyland, and goofing around with friends on the internet. I don't do the "Hollywood" thing at all. I don't go to clubs or bars. I don't even drink anymore - for 4 years now. Well, I have a beer or two every now and then at dinner - but that's about it. And even before I started dating Raychul, I didn't leave the house very often. I'm pretty boring actually, now that I think about it. But beyond that, anyone who knows me knows that I am one of the most honest, outspoken, and genuine people. I am very passionate about being that way, because I think fake people waste your time. I avoid those kinds of people. What's the point in being that way, when being honest and straight-forward is so much more engaging and interesting?! Case/point... here I am. Telling you guys all this stuff. If you think I'm shady, then I absolutely welcome you to ask me anything anytime. Message me on Facebook or DM me on Twitter. I promise you I will answer you, as long as you aren't being rude or hateful. I'm an open book.

3. Despite what some of you may think - Kate is good person. She is an AMAZING person, actually. I didn't always understand her, and sometimes her playful energy and flirtatious personality was a bit scary to me (I'm not very touchy-feely or happy all the time). But I would never have become so close to her if she wasn't such a good soul, with a deep heart. She was never mean or spiteful. She never made fun of other people. She never showed signs of jealousy, depression, or even anger really. She always had a huge smile and was so excited to hang out and called me her "best friend" - even though that felt a bit much sometimes (I don't get close to people, especially that close, very easily). And all I ever saw her do was be kind to people, offer help to others, and bring light to the world around her. Of all the YouTubers I've ever hired for sponsored videos (including Toby, Olga, iJustine, PewDiePie, SeaNanners, BlackNerdComedy, FreddieW, DaneBoe, and the list goes on and on) - Kate was one of the MOST professional and over-delivered on every single campaign.

4. I'm not sure what really happened between her and Cory. I tried to stay out of it. And at the time it all happened, I was getting into a serious relationship myself with Raychul. But I do know that what they had was genuine. And I can absolutely tell you that the couple they were on camera was truthfully who they were OFF-camera, as well. It wasn't an act. It was real. And it was the type of relationship I think most people would wish to have - where your partner truly is your best friend, too. I'm sure they fought and had issues just like everyone else. But I never saw it in person. Which is why the whole breakup was a big surprise. I was super worried about her when it happened. And we kind of lost touch for awhile because we were both doing our own things. She was looking for work and starting to date TJ, then the magician guy, then Bob (I think that was the order) - and I was spending all my time with Raychul. When I heard Cory moved, I was pretty bummed. I really really like that guy! I've been watching his videos since the early days of YouTube and when I first met him... I was kind of a fanboy. Becoming his friend was really cool and it was a sad day when he left town. But I'm so glad that he's found someone he loves and has a happy family now.

5. Regarding everything with Toby - I stand by the statement I made. You guys can break down everything all you want and analyze every word. But you weren't there. You didn't witness everything that happened. It was really scary for me and it was the main reason I avoided Kate after that for a long time. I was scared of her. I even told Raychul when I came home that night that I didn't feel like I could be Kate's friend anymore, because I had no idea who she was. You see, my mother was very mentally ill - had extreme bipolar disorder and she would be one happy amazing person one day and batshit insane the next. It plagued my childhood growing up and I'll never forget what she put me through. That night with Kate - she looked just like my mom in the way she was acting. I never said that Kate had schizophrenia. I said that's what was TOLD to me. I don't know her medical history or her background. I don't know what medicines she was or wasn't taking. I only reported in my statement the truth of what had been said to me. And the absolute truth of what I saw that night. The things I omitted are only additional details and personal information that don't matter to the story. Telling them when it wasn't absolutely necessary to do so would only make me into a real asshole. And that's not me. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. It was hard enough having to say what I did - but I had to. I was the ONLY person there that night other than Kate & Toby (and April, briefly). And obviously April isn't going to come forward in Toby's defense. The other people - Clare, TJ, Kathy Sue - they didn't show up until way, way later when Kate had already gone home and gone to bed. If the story doesn't make sense to you or if you think you something is missing from the timeline, I urge you to go back and read my responses to comments on my Facebook post. The answers are all plain as day and clearly there in the open. I'm the ONLY person in this whole thing that has been totally open and honest and shared my entire story. Why haven't the others been more open? Why are they being so secretive? Do you guys realize that Kate never even said she was raped until just before she made her statement on Facebook? No one was even talking about that as a possibility the night she was with Toby. It never entered anyone's mind. They ALL stayed friends with Toby, hung out with him (and me), including Kate herself, for many many months after the fact. If Kate had implicated rape, do you REALLY think they would've done that?! ... So am I calling Kate a liar? No. I simply cannot believe that is the kind of person she is. What would she stand to gain from that? So what do I think happened? This is just me speculating, so I don't know for sure - but what I truly believe is that Kate doesn't know/remember what exactly happened that night. She had a mental breakdown of some nature and her mind is fabricating details and what-if scenarios to make it all make sense. Plus, I think others (no names here) are influencing her by suggesting things that "could have" happened. If you're Kate... you don't know what to believe, so you believe what your friends tell you. Right? But I could be wrong. I just have too much faith in my heart that Kate can't possibly have vicious intentions. I feel incredibly sad that she may actually believe the rape happened to her, and that her "friends" have falsely planted that in her mind with their own malicious intentions against Toby. When you think about the people who came to help her - don't ALL of them have a direct reason to hate Toby and get even with him? I just don't know, guys. And this is why I usually have avoided talking about all of this. And I have completely avoided YouTubers and the internet for the past year. It used to be such a wonderful community of friends and creative people. And now it's such a shit hole of evil. Oh... and one more thing... Toby didn't drug Kate. It didn't happen. I know it for a fact and I simply cannot say how I know - I'm sorry. That would be telling something extremely person of more than one person, and I cannot do that. Plus, use logic and science, guys. MDMA, the drug everyone seems to think Toby used, is not Roofies (Rohypnol). It's not a date-rape drug. It's a stimulant and you don't lose your memory from it. You don't pass out... well, not unless you dance like an asshole for 4 hours, THEN pass out. And before you say, "Well Toby maybe used Roofies!"... do you know how incredibly difficult it probably is to buy date-rape drugs?! Even the worst drug dealers would be like, "Yo man, that's messed up! I ain't selling you dat shit, you rapist!" Plus... AGAIN... if I thought for one single second that there was a possibility that Toby raped Kate... even the smallest minute chance, I would be one of the first people to knock him the F out! I would never ever ever be friends with someone like that. NEVER. Yes, Toby can be a douche sometimes and he dates/hooks up with too many women. Girls love him and he falls in love with every girls he meets. Trust me, I get the texts and I've seen it over and over. But he would never do something like this. Especially not to Kate, who is one of his dear friends, too. He has been there for her and helped her with her life sooo many times over the years. With zero expectations and zero advances. You can believe me or not - but it's the absolute truth.

6. Finally - you guys are probably going to say, "Wow Seth, you wrote a f-ing novel here, bro." Yeah... whoops. Sorry about that. Maybe I have too much free time. Or maybe I just have really been wanting to talk to someone and get all of this off my chest, but I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. So I'm dumping it on you guys. Sorry about that. Anyway, I hope that you read it with an open mind and as I stated before, if you want to ask me anything, feel free. Send me a message on Facebook or Twitter DM me anytime. No matter what has been said about me (or my friends) on here, I wish you all the best and I appreciate you having watched some of my videos over the years. Take care and be happy. :) :tu:

sethdoesvlogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sethdoesvlogs »

Hi everyone. It's Seth. Yes, the real Seth. Once in awhile I Google search my name (as any person does) just to see what comes up. Especially because I have a normal person career and employers/coworkers search my name every now and then - so I want to know what they are finding/reading. This time when I searched, I found this site. I had heard about this site many years ago from Kate/Cory, but had never really looked through what was being said. In my opinion, you guys are absolutely entitled to think/say whatever you want about me or any other person who has made a public video on the internet. It's your right. I actually read through a bunch of the stuff you guys have said over the years and I kind of find it entertaining. Although some of it is mean-spirited and/or incorrect, it's still interesting to read everyone's thoughts and opinions. Anyway, I just thought I would chime in on a few topics - not to debate anyone or defend anything - but just because I have some free time and why not.

1. Despite speculation, nothing ever happened between Kate and I. I work in advertising and I hire YouTubers for ad campaigns sometimes. I found Kate through a mutual friend and hired her for a sponsored video years ago. She and I instantly became friends and started hanging out a bunch. But I had known Cory for years prior to that - through AlphaCat (whom I've been friend with since I was 19). Yes, Kate and I grew very close and I know how it may look in videos sometimes - but honestly, it was just friends. And yes, I got really drunk one night and said a bunch of stuff that sounded "more than friends" - but that was really just me thinking it's funny to say extreme stuff to people I don't know. Yes, I do love Kate - even still, after this whole Toby thing. But not the kind of love you may be thinking. Family love. I also love Olga, Toby, and many of my best friends. I've always had more female friends than guy friends. I just get along with females really easily - and I'm not a douche that tries to make out with them. Even in high school I was every girl's goofy pseudo brother. I care more about making people/girls laugh than I do about hooking up. So basically, I never tried to date Kate. Kate never tried to date me. There was never tension between me, Kate, and Cory. Actually, most of the time we would all three hang out and play games and talk about funny video ideas. That's 100% the God's honest truth.

2. I'm kind of curious as to why some of you think I'm part of a "Hollywood" crew or that I'm shady. In a way, I kind of wish I was that interesting haha! For the past 6 or 7 years, I literally have spent the majority of my time working my advertising job, playing with my dog, playing video games, dressing up at conventions, going to Disneyland, and goofing around with friends on the internet. I don't do the "Hollywood" thing at all. I don't go to clubs or bars. I don't even drink anymore - for 4 years now. Well, I have a beer or two every now and then at dinner - but that's about it. And even before I started dating Raychul, I didn't leave the house very often. I'm pretty boring actually, now that I think about it. But beyond that, anyone who knows me knows that I am one of the most honest, outspoken, and genuine people. I am very passionate about being that way, because I think fake people waste your time. I avoid those kinds of people. What's the point in being that way, when being honest and straight-forward is so much more engaging and interesting?! Case/point... here I am. Telling you guys all this stuff. If you think I'm shady, then I absolutely welcome you to ask me anything anytime. Message me on Facebook or DM me on Twitter. I promise you I will answer you, as long as you aren't being rude or hateful. I'm an open book.

3. Despite what some of you may think - Kate is good person. She is an AMAZING person, actually. I didn't always understand her, and sometimes her playful energy and flirtatious personality was a bit scary to me (I'm not very touchy-feely or happy all the time). But I would never have become so close to her if she wasn't such a good soul, with a deep heart. She was never mean or spiteful. She never made fun of other people. She never showed signs of jealousy, depression, or even anger really. She always had a huge smile and was so excited to hang out and called me her "best friend" - even though that felt a bit much sometimes (I don't get close to people, especially that close, very easily). And all I ever saw her do was be kind to people, offer help to others, and bring light to the world around her. Of all the YouTubers I've ever hired for sponsored videos (including Toby, Olga, iJustine, PewDiePie, SeaNanners, BlackNerdComedy, FreddieW, DaneBoe, and the list goes on and on) - Kate was one of the MOST professional and over-delivered on every single campaign.

4. I'm not sure what really happened between her and Cory. I tried to stay out of it. And at the time it all happened, I was getting into a serious relationship myself with Raychul. But I do know that what they had was genuine. And I can absolutely tell you that the couple they were on camera was truthfully who they were OFF-camera, as well. It wasn't an act. It was real. And it was the type of relationship I think most people would wish to have - where your partner truly is your best friend, too. I'm sure they fought and had issues just like everyone else. But I never saw it in person. Which is why the whole breakup was a big surprise. I was super worried about her when it happened. And we kind of lost touch for awhile because we were both doing our own things. She was looking for work and starting to date TJ, then the magician guy, then Bob (I think that was the order) - and I was spending all my time with Raychul. When I heard Cory moved, I was pretty bummed. I really really like that guy! I've been watching his videos since the early days of YouTube and when I first met him... I was kind of a fanboy. Becoming his friend was really cool and it was a sad day when he left town. But I'm so glad that he's found someone he loves and has a happy family now.

5. Regarding everything with Toby - I stand by the statement I made. You guys can break down everything all you want and analyze every word. But you weren't there. You didn't witness everything that happened. It was really scary for me and it was the main reason I avoided Kate after that for a long time. I was scared of her. I even told Raychul when I came home that night that I didn't feel like I could be Kate's friend anymore, because I had no idea who she was. You see, my mother was very mentally ill - had extreme bipolar disorder and she would be one happy amazing person one day and batshit insane the next. It plagued my childhood growing up and I'll never forget what she put me through. That night with Kate - she looked just like my mom in the way she was acting. I never said that Kate had schizophrenia. I said that's what was TOLD to me. I don't know her medical history or her background. I don't know what medicines she was or wasn't taking. I only reported in my statement the truth of what had been said to me. And the absolute truth of what I saw that night. The things I omitted are only additional details and personal information that don't matter to the story. Telling them when it wasn't absolutely necessary to do so would only make me into a real asshole. And that's not me. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. It was hard enough having to say what I did - but I had to. I was the ONLY person there that night other than Kate & Toby (and April, briefly). And obviously April isn't going to come forward in Toby's defense. The other people - Clare, TJ, Kathy Sue - they didn't show up until way, way later when Kate had already gone home and gone to bed. If the story doesn't make sense to you or if you think you something is missing from the timeline, I urge you to go back and read my responses to comments on my Facebook post. The answers are all plain as day and clearly there in the open. I'm the ONLY person in this whole thing that has been totally open and honest and shared my entire story. Why haven't the others been more open? Why are they being so secretive? Do you guys realize that Kate never even said she was raped until just before she made her statement on Facebook? No one was even talking about that as a possibility the night she was with Toby. It never entered anyone's mind. They ALL stayed friends with Toby, hung out with him (and me), including Kate herself, for many many months after the fact. If Kate had implicated rape, do you REALLY think they would've done that?! ... So am I calling Kate a liar? No. I simply cannot believe that is the kind of person she is. What would she stand to gain from that? So what do I think happened? This is just me speculating, so I don't know for sure - but what I truly believe is that Kate doesn't know/remember what exactly happened that night. She had a mental breakdown of some nature and her mind is fabricating details and what-if scenarios to make it all make sense. Plus, I think others (no names here) are influencing her by suggesting things that "could have" happened. If you're Kate... you don't know what to believe, so you believe what your friends tell you. Right? But I could be wrong. I just have too much faith in my heart that Kate can't possibly have vicious intentions. I feel incredibly sad that she may actually believe the rape happened to her, and that her "friends" have falsely planted that in her mind with their own malicious intentions against Toby. When you think about the people who came to help her - don't ALL of them have a direct reason to hate Toby and get even with him? I just don't know, guys. And this is why I usually have avoided talking about all of this. And I have completely avoided YouTubers and the internet for the past year. It used to be such a wonderful community of friends and creative people. And now it's such a shit hole of evil. Oh... and one more thing... Toby didn't drug Kate. It didn't happen. I know it for a fact and I simply cannot say how I know - I'm sorry. That would be telling something extremely person of more than one person, and I cannot do that. Plus, use logic and science, guys. MDMA, the drug everyone seems to think Toby used, is not Roofies (Rohypnol). It's not a date-rape drug. It's a stimulant and you don't lose your memory from it. You don't pass out... well, not unless you dance like an asshole for 4 hours, THEN pass out. And before you say, "Well Toby maybe used Roofies!"... do you know how incredibly difficult it probably is to buy date-rape drugs?! Even the worst drug dealers would be like, "Yo man, that's messed up! I ain't selling you dat shit, you rapist!" Plus... AGAIN... if I thought for one single second that there was a possibility that Toby raped Kate... even the smallest minute chance, I would be one of the first people to knock him the F out! I would never ever ever be friends with someone like that. NEVER. Yes, Toby can be a douche sometimes and he dates/hooks up with too many women. Girls love him and he falls in love with every girls he meets. Trust me, I get the texts and I've seen it over and over. But he would never do something like this. Especially not to Kate, who is one of his dear friends, too. He has been there for her and helped her with her life sooo many times over the years. With zero expectations and zero advances. You can believe me or not - but it's the absolute truth.

6. Finally - you guys are probably going to say, "Wow Seth, you wrote a f-ing novel here, bro." Yeah... whoops. Sorry about that. Maybe I have too much free time. Or maybe I just have really been wanting to talk to someone and get all of this off my chest, but I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. So I'm dumping it on you guys. Sorry about that. Anyway, I hope that you read it with an open mind and as I stated before, if you want to ask me anything, feel free. Send me a message on Facebook or Twitter DM me anytime. No matter what has been said about me (or my friends) on here, I wish you all the best and I appreciate you having watched some of my videos over the years. Take care and be happy. :) :tu:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Double post

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

sethdoesvlogs wrote:Hi everyone. It's Seth. Yes, the real Seth.

Oh... and one more thing... Toby didn't drug Kate. It didn't happen. I know it for a fact and I simply cannot say how I know - I'm sorry. That would be telling something extremely person of more than one person, and I cannot do that.
Boy did we all fall asleep in this topic or what. This site loads so slow it took me months to see this. Anyway, Hi Seth, if your still with us, ^ the above statement was pretty confusing since I can't imagine what could possibly be so private, as we tend to see through people's personas on here, I don't think you'd be shocking anyone here with whatever information you're editing out of that night.

I've personally decided to believe April's story (but also feel she was exaggerating for personal gain), and I want to believe Seth's story about Kate. It makes sense that she would fill in the blanks of a night she hardly remembers, but it also makes sense that she would still hang around him for months after the incident, especially since she had a fuzzy memory about it, and confronted him about it, and still had a lot to gain from her friendship with Toby who was very popular at the time. But just as you were surprised by Kate's personality flip, whose to say that this Toby you know so well would be capable of hiding his own inner demons? Based on seeing their interactions around the same time frame, I don't think Toby would need any more than a tic tac to have Kate sleep with him, but I also don't want to put her in the box of "she was asking for it" because who knows how they act when the cameras off! It's such a touchy subject, hard to speculate anything with so much he said she said.

I don't think Toby is some horrible person, I see the people who have stayed by him, some which I really respect (Olga I love you), and I don't think Toby is the monstrous sexual predator everyone so quickly painted him to be (myself included). With that said, I think the backlash is deserved, and I'm glad he hasn't completely given up, it's nice to see him still vlogging and trying to move past this, I think there's still hope, he is talented. I hope Kate is okay too, she seems to have disappeared, but I think she's better off, you could tell she always loved her audience and loved the attention of social media, but it always felt like she was trying way too hard and it was never enough for her, like I can see her reflecting her viewcount as a personal attack of her own value as a person, that just ain't healthy. I don't follow April much, but she seems to have moved on. This whole situation has mostly blown over unless there's still a lingering court case in the works... At this point no one is relevant enough for many to care, but I guess I still do?

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Every now and then I see Kate in an ad or a commercial... And I remember the early days. Then I remember the theft accusation, the broken marriage, the proposal, the lack of closure, and the frantic "I'm on my own now" vlogs, and the pleas for money, and then . . .

I think. Good for her. A commercial.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Has Kate done anything recently? Was she ever in any big commercials or actual brand ads? All I ever saw her in was for super low budget commercials that was like for MLM companies lol

caciawaters
Learner
Learner

Post by caciawaters »

I follow her on Twitter. Seems like she got engaged and is currently in Japan (or was recently there). She said she would vlog the trip but idk if that'll happen. No idea on her acting career though.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

So Kate opened up an Only Fans account.
Not that there is any problem with that, however the reaction of most of her minions seems so surprised.
Kate has always talked about wanting to be in Playboy when she used to Vlog, so why opening an Only fans should be a surprise?

Vonneeee
Learner
Learner

Post by Vonneeee »

I saw on a Onlyfans leak forum that Kate has been doing self-shot porn stuff for years. People mentioned buying custom anal and nudes from her a few years ago

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”