canadiancutie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by canadiancutie »

Sunny38 wrote:
canadiancutie wrote:She is way too naive! If she thinks just her "smile" got the attention of that man at Starbucks, she's incredibly stupid too. She must not be completely out to lunch though, she felt the need to point out more than once that you don't have to be "pretty" or a girl to get someone's attention, but come on, really? She lives in a city where not every stranger she comes across is going to be a friend, there's dangerous people out here and they're disguised well. She should know better. She's setting herself up for situations where she could get hurt, or robbed, or at the very least, used. She needs to be protecting herself better, she's probably the most vulnerable that she's ever been in her life right now.
Yes she needs to lock the door and stay inside and not speak to any man cause it might be a dangerous person who will hurt her.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
She went above and beyond what is considered "normal" interaction with strangers in public. She said she smiled and waved at a man who wasn't even INSIDE the coffee shop, but in his car in the parking lot. That's kinda strange. So, you can twist my words all you want but the fact remains, Kate is starving for attention and will do some bizarre stuff to get it. THATS ultimately what will come back to bite her in the ass.

Agent_skypanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Agent_skypanda »

Not to mention the fact that she smiled, waved and then made a heart sign to a stranger in a car outside of where she was sitting because he apparently signed "I love you" to her. Then according to her story he drives away but comes back just to talk to her for 30 minutes and asks to photograph her. That's beyond stage 5 creeper.

David really needs to sit her down and tell her to stop interacting with these strange men. You can be kind and friendly without putting yourself in a bad or potentionally dangerous situation.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

So ... talking for five hours with a supposed photographer/director who wants Kate to model for him. What respectable pro photographer has five hours to chat with someone who basically has no resume? Or is this the guy she met the other day? If she gets legitimate work out of it, I'll be surprised. Then there's the lead on voice overs. Not holding my breath on that one either. If you're serious about v.o.'s, you compile demos and get an agent. There has never been any mention of an agent. Paid studio audience member ... sure, that can happen. Personally, I'd rather mop floors. In the long run, it's less brain numbing and better for the soul.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

CinnamonShe wrote:Then there's the lead on voice overs. Not holding my breath on that one either. If you're serious about v.o.'s, you compile demos and get an agent. There has never been any mention of an agent. Paid studio audience member ... sure, that can happen.
Kate... doing voice overs? :roll: The girl with the forced British accent/no identity in her voice, who poorly fakes other accents, can't sing or has never taken speech lessons to qualify for voice overs? pffffffttttt.... I died.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

CinnamonShe wrote:So ... talking for five hours with a supposed photographer/director who wants Kate to model for him. What respectable pro photographer has five hours to chat with someone who basically has no resume? Or is this the guy she met the other day? If she gets legitimate work out of it, I'll be surprised. Then there's the lead on voice overs. Not holding my breath on that one either. If you're serious about v.o.'s, you compile demos and get an agent. There has never been any mention of an agent. Paid studio audience member ... sure, that can happen. Personally, I'd rather mop floors. In the long run, it's less brain numbing and better for the soul.
Especially after she was late. It seemed like she was really late, like several hours late. The guy but be REALLY interested since he could just walk down the street and get another girl to model for him. BTW, never got it when Kate said she had "Asian" eyes. I've never been able to see it, her eyes are small, but I would say they look Asian like she's always claiming they do.

And you can walk out of tapings, right? It's not like they film the audience so she couldn't leave. Why didn't she walk out and get to her meeting on time? I know she's trying to lose the "good girl" persona but it's unprofessional. She has to be more serious about it if she really wants to succeed in Hollywood.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

nothingwrong wrote:
CinnamonShe wrote:Then there's the lead on voice overs. Not holding my breath on that one either. If you're serious about v.o.'s, you compile demos and get an agent. There has never been any mention of an agent. Paid studio audience member ... sure, that can happen.
Kate... doing voice overs? :roll: The girl with the forced British accent/no identity in her voice, who poorly fakes other accents, can't sing or has never taken speech lessons to qualify for voice overs? pffffffttttt.... I died.

Can't sing ? im sure she sings better than you and the rest of us here ;)

Her singing is not bad I would say, but again depends on each taste.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

Those chompers tho'

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

as someone who CAN sing and is NOT tone deaf, I would have to agree that Kate CANNOT sing.
[youtube][/youtube]
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Poniesftw wrote:as someone who CAN sing and is NOT tone deaf, I would have to agree that Kate CANNOT sing.
[youtube][/youtube]
I couldn't go past "It's like raaaaa-voice cracks-n" :|

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

Spankalicious wrote:Those chompers tho'

Her teeth creep me out more than Shay Carl's. Image

Poniesftw wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh good God,what was that?! ImageThat sounded like horrible karaoke.
I wish I could show that to all her minions that think she can sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

Poniesftw wrote:as someone who CAN sing and is NOT tone deaf, I would have to agree that Kate CANNOT sing.
[youtube][/youtube]
Yeah, that's not good. It could possibly be cleaned up with some voice lessons.

Did anyone else notice how careful she was not to show David's face in the bowling vlog? He's the one in tribal print pajama pants ;)

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

I feel great and liberated. I just deleted the KatersOneSeven videos folder from my hard drive (The channel she deleted). I had copied most, not all about 90%, of her vlogs using VideoDownloader prior to her meltdown and deletion fit. I figured it was pointless hanging on to all this worthless material. Good, just got that off my chest. :tu:

This will be my last post as I'm cleansing myself of this individual once and for all. Good riddance to her.

DPX
Learner
Learner

Post by DPX »

Blaucat7 wrote:I feel great and liberated. I just deleted the KatersOneSeven videos folder from my hard drive (The channel she deleted). I had copied most, not all about 90%, of her vlogs using VideoDownloader prior to her meltdown and deletion fit. I figured it was pointless hanging on to all this worthless material. Good, just got that off my chest. :tu:

This will be my last post as I'm cleansing myself of this individual once and for all. Good riddance to her.
You saved 90% of her vlogs to your hard drive? not gonna lie, kinda creepy...

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I watched the rock skipping video of Cory's (finally). He seems happy, like genuinely happy. And he finally got the viral video he's been trying to get for the last how many years. Good for him.

If he can get his life together, and at points I really believed he'd be last person I thought would get his life together, it makes me wonder what's going on with Kate.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Kate and David are together in the latest WULAS video. Anthony and Kalel went to see another one of his shows.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

Blaucat7 wrote:I feel great and liberated. I just deleted the KatersOneSeven videos folder from my hard drive (The channel she deleted). I had copied most, not all about 90%, of her vlogs using VideoDownloader prior to her meltdown and deletion fit. I figured it was pointless hanging on to all this worthless material. Good, just got that off my chest. :tu:

Seems kind of weird you would KEEP videos that were once accessible at all times, and now you've deleted them after they're not longer available. Wouldn't now be the time where you say "good thing I saved those"..?
Couldn't you upload them to youtube as a fan account and make money off of them when her minions all see that her old vids are back? Or would that go against YouTube's user agreement?

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

Kate can't sing. The fans love to make excuses. She sounds like one of the X factor rejects.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Why hasn't she done one of those shows like that? Even trisha paytas went on one.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

canadiancutie wrote:

Seems kind of weird you would KEEP videos that were once accessible at all times, and now you've deleted them after they're not longer available. Wouldn't now be the time where you say "good thing I saved those"..?
Couldn't you upload them to youtube as a fan account and make money off of them when her minions all see that her old vids are back? Or would that go against YouTube's user agreement?
Definitely not a smart move to make money off someone else's "work".

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:
Spankalicious wrote:Those chompers tho'

Her teeth creep me out more than Shay Carl's. Image

Poniesftw wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh good God,what was that?! ImageThat sounded like horrible karaoke.
I wish I could show that to all her minions that think she can sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL I immediately thought of a character from Red Dwarf. Yall, meet Duane Dibbley https://31.media.tumblr.com/e26f21edcde ... rchhfo.jpg

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”