x

realitycheck
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by realitycheck »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:She made literally no effort for that wee girls birthday tea party. :roll:

x
So True!!It was so boring!!!
I would rather play imaginary tea party with a 5 year old girl than watch a bunch of boring girls who I barely know just sipping tea!!Even if you did want to show a bit of it that's fine but does it have to be the entire vlog?
There was a time we used to enjoy even if she had a trip to the grocery store, mostly because she was much more sweeter back then, and now she is this plastic bimbo who is trying so hard to fit in a group and trying to make her life look so exciting when it's not! *face palms*

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

I ship it. Lol. It's totally Kate's MO to chase after her most famous/successful male friend by trying to be "best friends." Seen it with Cory, Toby, Seth... But I'm just gossiping here of course ;)

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

^^^Is it just me or does she look very odd in that pic?
I haven't watched her videos for fear of dying of boredom. Has she done something to her face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

She's been penciling her eyebrows in very thick lately, but other than that her face looks the same to me.

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

I had a nightmare that she whipped out her camera and started cooing about "rescuing" another dog. Someone please confirm that's not true so I can sleep in peace lol

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

^Haha don't worry ...it was just a nightmare!Although I do hope it's not a prediction of the future. :P

In the latest vlog it seems that she got a job to be in a commercial for Intel, I will be honest, I was sort of glad she is atleast trying to start somewhere in the field she so desperately wants to be in....I mean...it's an attempt right?
What got me cringing was what happens afterwards...."I kept telling them I was a gamer!''....REALLY? Do you really need to rub that stupid status everywhere you go?It's so damn annoying!
And then again an eternity clip of her ding dinga linga ling ling playing with another dog...yes we get it!You think your dog is cute!!But we dont care!!'We dont want to see a long clip of it just playing...I rather watch the plastic bag video from American Pie floating around for 1 hour than see your dog barely doing anything!

*sigh* anyways...looks like there is going to be some changes in a life *grabs popcorn* let the drama begin....again.... :roll:

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

Kate = Amber Rose.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

realitycheck wrote:^Haha don't worry ...it was just a nightmare!Although I do hope it's not a prediction of the future. :P

In the latest vlog it seems that she got a job to be in a commercial for Intel, I will be honest, I was sort of glad she is atleast trying to start somewhere in the field she so desperately wants to be in....I mean...it's an attempt right?
What got me cringing was what happens afterwards...."I kept telling them I was a gamer!''....REALLY? Do you really need to rub that stupid status everywhere you go?It's so damn annoying!
And then again an eternity clip of her ding dinga linga ling ling playing with another dog...yes we get it!You think your dog is cute!!But we dont care!!'We dont want to see a long clip of it just playing...I rather watch the plastic bag video from American Pie floating around for 1 hour than see your dog barely doing anything!

*sigh* anyways...looks like there is going to be some changes in a life *grabs popcorn* let the drama begin....again.... :roll:

How nice of you to tell her how she should vlog, im sure she dont give a fuck lol. Her dog is cute and she always filmed her dog, if you don't like it don't watch, no one is forcing you :)

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

realitycheck wrote:^Haha don't worry ...it was just a nightmare!Although I do hope it's not a prediction of the future. :P
Thank goodness! But I guess if it happens we all know who to blame Image lol

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

iainthatin wrote:Kate = Amber Rose.
I see the resemblance, Kate looks better though imo.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

realitycheck wrote:
ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:She made literally no effort for that wee girls birthday tea party. :roll:

x
So True!!It was so boring!!!
I would rather play imaginary tea party with a 5 year old girl than watch a bunch of boring girls who I barely know just sipping tea!!Even if you did want to show a bit of it that's fine but does it have to be the entire vlog?
There was a time we used to enjoy even if she had a trip to the grocery store, mostly because she was much more sweeter back then, and now she is this plastic bimbo who is trying so hard to fit in a group and trying to make her life look so exciting when it's not! *face palms*
What part of her is plastic ? :?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Wow, Sunny38 is getting aggressive in here! Bb don't like her idol being talked down upon.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Sunny38 wrote:

How nice of you to tell her how she should vlog, im sure she dont give a fuck lol. Her dog is cute and she always filmed her dog, if you don't like it don't watch, no one is forcing you :)
Just like no one is forcing you to read here. :FU:

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Bucket wrote:
Sunny38 wrote:

Just like no one is forcing you to read here. :FU:
HAHA Exactly!

Sunny38..If you want fake positivity then go right ahead and continue to watch her vlogs and just be like Kate not give a fuck about being here in a gossip forum! XD Noone is forcing you to be here! :FU:

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Just like no one is forcing you to read here. :FU:[/quote]

HAHA Exactly!

Sunny38..If you want fake positivity then go right ahead and continue to watch her vlogs and just be like Kate not give a fuck about being here in a gossip forum! XD Noone is forcing you to be here! :FU:

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

Wow, this chick booked an acting gig?
Crazy really DOES sell in Hollywood, apparently!

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

Flashback to thread two when she constantly had to remind us she's "a good girl"

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

corndoggy_ wrote:Flashback to thread two when she constantly had to remind us she's "a good girl"

I think it goes back to her whole "chameleon" thing. She acts the way people expect her to act/the way most of her friends act. It also goes back to her being sexually ambiguous when it suits her, it always seems to come out again when she doesn't have a boyfriend, or is fighting/broken up with said boyfriend. Like when she had broken up with Cory but still lived with him she went from saying "I'm going to visit my friends" to "I'm going to visit some sexy ladies" or something along those lines.

This part of her personality has always driven me to insanity because it's so false and forced. She must be exhausted having to keep up an act all the time.

Since those pictures are Polaroids and she was allowed to show them on instagram they aren't going to be part of whatever campaign that was apart of. She would get her ass handed to her for releasing pictures before a company (I'm assuming this was modelling or something) had a chance to use them.

On top of all of this, someone like Kate shouldn't be a model. We've all seen her and her terrible relationship with food, not eating until it was dark many, many times and when she does go to the gym there is plenty of evidence to show that she works out too hard, does anyone remember her telling the story about how she worked out so hard that her arms locked up for days before she could even use them again? This isn't the right career for her.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Kate's friends always seem like such creepy, slimy people.

I looked at her IG after it was linked on here. What is she doing with her mouth? That's not a good look.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”