Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Re: Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

Post by Felix_randolph »

You got me there . Yes , he said adjunct but still is he qualified for that? Also, Kristen has made up several rooms for him and she has no space for her. It is no wander she is looking worn out.

limabeans
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by limabeans »

Adjuncts just need real world experience working in the field. They don't need a degree or any specialties.

red_draco
Lurker
Lurker

Post by red_draco »

I wonder what he's been doing with that big expensive camera he bought a while back...

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

red_draco wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 pm
I wonder what he's been doing with that big expensive camera he bought a while back...
HE definitely is a impulse buyer and most likely only got it to show how much money he has that’s probably mostly Kristen’s saveings
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

What happened to his latest kids video? He put it up at least two times and then took it down? It seems like a real joke to me and kind of creepy him dressed up like a super hero. He might want to stick to his original style find that darn crocodile.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

He finally got a vasectomy! So now he can’t get Kristen pregnant again and she would have to raise 3 kids by herself
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Zomgshields wrote:He finally got a vasectomy! So now he can’t get Kristen pregnant again and she would have to raise 3 kids by herself
Of course. They can't have another kid because a lightning storm destroyed his $10,000 computer. Did he mention that computer was $10,000? Now it's toast. $10,000 toast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Wow guys! Kristen is just so much better and cooler and REAL compared to those faker other moms of the world that actually have a job and get their kids dressed and have time to wash themselves and go to work! No no no! She stays home and just has fun! No need to comb hair or teach manners or wash her stinking ass! No she gets to stay home and take pictures of real mom life! Wtf happened to her? Seriously?

red_draco
Lurker
Lurker

Post by red_draco »

Snowknight wrote: Wow guys! Kristen is just so much better and cooler and REAL compared to those faker other moms of the world that actually have a job and get their kids dressed and have time to wash themselves and go to work! No no no! She stays home and just has fun! No need to comb hair or teach manners or wash her stinking ass! No she gets to stay home and take pictures of real mom life! Wtf happened to her? Seriously?
She keeps bragging about not showering for days like it's something to be proud of. There was that one video a while back that I think she said an entire week? And being all "haha my hair is so greasy it's standing up by itself!" Like sis...is you okay?

I hope she at least takes a quick bath to freshen up or something. :?

Post by Guest »

red_draco wrote:
Snowknight wrote: Wow guys! Kristen is just so much better and cooler and REAL compared to those faker other moms of the world that actually have a job and get their kids dressed and have time to wash themselves and go to work! No no no! She stays home and just has fun! No need to comb hair or teach manners or wash her stinking ass! No she gets to stay home and take pictures of real mom life! Wtf happened to her? Seriously?
She keeps bragging about not showering for days like it's something to be proud of. There was that one video a while back that I think she said an entire week? And being all "haha my hair is so greasy it's standing up by itself!" Like sis...is you okay?

I hope she at least takes a quick bath to freshen up or something. :?
I know right? Plus they hired a nanny so she has no excuse besides being lazy and gross.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

So Cory posted on Instagram there looking at new places to move to and all the comments are negative 😂 saying he better get rid of this itch to always move he has before chell starts school or it’s going to emotionally damage her

limabeans
Learner
Learner

Post by limabeans »

Zomgshields wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 pm
So Cory posted on Instagram there looking at new places to move to and all the comments are negative 😂 saying he better get rid of this itch to always move he has before chell starts school or it’s going to emotionally damage her
To be fair, I was kind of shocked that he wanted to move to Oklahoma. I understand Kristen's family is there and that's great. But something about the whole thing just didn't seem him, if that makes sense. Not to rag on Oklahoma, but it's not like California where there's endless entertainment. And it's not like Alaska where's a total outdoors paradise of untapped nature. It just always felt like it was too boring for him. But that might just be me.

I just can't believe they would potentially leave that huge house after all of the modifications they just added to it. Like the fence in the front? Atlas' room? The Portal room? Fencing in Penny's little yard? They really put a lot into that and it would be a shame to leave it after finally tailoring the place to their personalities.

I don't think Chell and Atlas will have any issues with bouncing around with moving though. From what they've said in the past, it sounds like the kids are going to be homeschooled. Chell, from what we've seen, doesn't go to daycare, and she's not in preschool. Which, not that any of that is totally necessary or required. But it does set them in a good groove to get into school and helps them make friends and works on problem solving.

I dunno, to each their own. I just worry about how the kids don't really interact with anyone outside of the grandparents on a regular basis. It just doesn't seem super healthy.

Post by Guest »

For some reason before they had kids they seemed normal and it was cool they lived in Alaska and could show that but now they seem really strange anD creepy and their kids seem feral.they are going to homeschool? Hahaha when? Kristen can’t even wash herself or comb her hair or do laundry. They will fail.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

limabeans wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 am
Zomgshields wrote:
To be fair, I was kind of shocked that he wanted to move to Oklahoma. I understand Kristen's family is there and that's great. But something about the whole thing just didn't seem him, if that makes sense. Not to rag on Oklahoma, but it's not like California where there's endless entertainment. And it's not like Alaska where's a total outdoors paradise of untapped nature. It just always felt like it was too boring for him. But that might just be me.

I just can't believe they would potentially leave that huge house after all of the modifications they just added to it. Like the fence in the front? Atlas' room? The Portal room? Fencing in Penny's little yard? They really put a lot into that and it would be a shame to leave it after finally tailoring the place to their personalities.

I don't think Chell and Atlas will have any issues with bouncing around with moving though. From what they've said in the past, it sounds like the kids are going to be homeschooled. Chell, from what we've seen, doesn't go to daycare, and she's not in preschool. Which, not that any of that is totally necessary or required. But it does set them in a good groove to get into school and helps them make friends and works on problem solving.

I dunno, to each their own. I just worry about how the kids don't really interact with anyone outside of the grandparents on a regular basis. It just doesn't seem super healthy.
Oh I hope they don’t homeschool those poor kids would never get outside and be trapped in there house because Kristen and Cory don’t wanna take them to school a few hours a day

Mimko
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mimko »

Zomgshields wrote:
Have they sold their old house in Alaska?

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

Mimko wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:07 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
Have they sold their old house in Alaska?
They sold that awhile ago and then a earthquake happened and messed up the place after it was sold

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

it looked like chell is still in diapers?!
also why does kristen act like a single working mom with six kids, she never showers, brushes her hair, changes her clothes. the woman clearly has time to do so.
chell is constantly running around in shirts too small for her, no pants, and hair that hasn't been brushed.
can corey not look after his own kids for 15 damn minutes for kristen to wash her hair?!
what is wrong with this family, they seem like they live in that big old house all alone and never leave it.
every time I see chell I want nothing more than to pull her hair back out of her eyes, put her in clothing that's not two sizes too small and from 2001, and put some decent shoes on her feet.

limabeans
Learner
Learner

Post by limabeans »

Okay am I crazy for thinking this or?

I just got through watching their "Live from Tornado Shelter" video and it gave me such weird vibes.

I'm from Florida, so I've experienced some NASTY weather first hand (Hello Hurricane Michael fam). And I know there's no such thing as "too safe" but... I felt like this whole live stream was so over dramatic. I suppose it's totally different with kids and all, but they were all huddled in that closet and the sirens aren't even going off? I get being prepared and on your toes when the warning hits. But it felt like they were kinda over dramatic about getting in the closet when the weather didn't even look crazy outside.

Also, the whole "this is the safest corner in the house. If we do have a tornado, I'm going to hide in here with pillows and the kids and Cory is going to be the protector and shield us." uhhhh or you both can just be normal parents and shield your kids together? I get it's very heroic and all, but I don't think it's necessary.

I feel like the whole live stream was almost done in hopes that something would really happen and they would be able to record this super intense, heroic, scary, event and bump their viewers and subscribers up.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

limabeans wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:28 pm
Okay am I crazy for thinking this or?

I just got through watching their "Live from Tornado Shelter" video and it gave me such weird vibes.

I'm from Florida, so I've experienced some NASTY weather first hand (Hello Hurricane Michael fam). And I know there's no such thing as "too safe" but... I felt like this whole live stream was so over dramatic. I suppose it's totally different with kids and all, but they were all huddled in that closet and the sirens aren't even going off? I get being prepared and on your toes when the warning hits. But it felt like they were kinda over dramatic about getting in the closet when the weather didn't even look crazy outside.

Also, the whole "this is the safest corner in the house. If we do have a tornado, I'm going to hide in here with pillows and the kids and Cory is going to be the protector and shield us." uhhhh or you both can just be normal parents and shield your kids together? I get it's very heroic and all, but I don't think it's necessary.

I feel like the whole live stream was almost done in hopes that something would really happen and they would be able to record this super intense, heroic, scary, event and bump their viewers and subscribers up.
cory has a weird relationship with natural disasters, back when I was still subscribed, when they first moved to tulsa he was GIDDY driving around looking at destruction of homes and businesses. He was like a little kid at an amusement park, it rubbed me the wrong way so bad I unsubscribed. He didn't even care about all the people and what they lost, he just thought it was "cool".

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

Where do I start? Money spent on a $10,000 computer that broke because he can not install proper surge protectors and if he has that type of money build your family a proper safe room!!! What the heck they are huddled in a closet?! They are all sitting in there and they claim it has been happening on a regular basis but they do not have it made nice? Stuck in a closet with the hangers everywhere, no proper food just snacks and when the tornado hits, the pillows will save them oh and Cory...hahahaha . Now, the moving again?. He claimed this was their dream home. When I saw it , I was surprised as it was weird format and not sure how they would make it work. I guess this dream home is a nightmare and he has to move again. They both ave become lazy or I should say Kristen became lazy. The kids are trapped in the house which is filthy and seem to have no real life. My mom had three kids and our house was clean and we were clean and we played outside . There is no reason for her not to shower or clean the house. The kids can play and entertain themselves for a while. Chell was leaving the closet and did not come back when Cory told her. I hope there is not a situation of real emergency when she needs to listen because they have not educated her well. The entire channel has fallen in a hole.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”