Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

mzkitteh

Re: Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

Post by mzkitteh »

I can't imagine posting on social media that you haven't showered in so many days. Let alone being the person who hasn't showered in so many days. It's almost like she's bragging? Nah... go clean yourself.
.......meow.......

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

The bragging of no shower screams of depression. Is she cleaning the kids? My mom had 4 kids and cleaned house, cooked and cared for a yard while taking care of us and she bathed! She is either lazy or depressed or both. She is teaching humans then teach and show them that it is important to take care of yourself. Chell is in preschool now. What is Kristen doing when she is away? Their house always looked like a disaster and I can understand if they were working full time outside the house but they are both at home. Kids can play without you being right beside them. My mom had us play near by while she cleaned or cooked. Her and Cory are a mess.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Love_the_kitz »

My first born was a super easy baby. He entertained himself in his crib when he woke, slept through the night at an early age... etc. He had melt downs like any baby, but I was spoiled. It was easy to keep myself clean and get work done.

Then came my second born. She was the exact opposite of her big brother in every way. She would not sleep, cried unless she had motion going on and was very difficult. Even with her I learned to shower - just took her into the bathroom with me. She sat in her carrier as an infant while I showered and when she was older she had toys and we made a game out of popping rubber duckies and blues clues characters under the shower curtain. I made it work becuase I got to know my kids and what they'd like, then I got creative with it.

Kristen seems to be very high maintenance. I think if we were able to ask her parents they'd agree. She's spoiled. She's moody. She needs personal servants to take care of every aspect of her life for her.

Is she depressed? Oh yeah, I suspect she has been from the moment she met Cory. She thought it was romantic how he gave up everything to follow her to Alaska, what it was was desperation and control. HE brought her down. The world became all about him, then the kids, princesses don't like that at all.

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

He did put up a live video, but some people said he was acting drunk. So he deleted it. :rofl:

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Has Kristen showered yet? :o :rofl:

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

Why the hell cant one of them look after both kids while the other showers then do a swap?

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Amanda wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am
Why the hell cant one of them look after both kids while the other showers then do a swap?
Right. That's what we're asking and the only answer is that Cory is so into himself and how busy he is that he won't help out. While he may be teaching part time (heavy speculation there) he's basically unemployed, as is Kristen. This family is falling apart and I feel so bad for those little ones - they did not ask to be born into such a defunct situation. Maybe Kristen's parents can raise the kids while these two figure out where they went wrong.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 pm
My first born was a super easy baby. He entertained himself in his crib when he woke, slept through the night at an early age... etc. He had melt downs like any baby, but I was spoiled. It was easy to keep myself clean and get work done.

Then came my second born. She was the exact opposite of her big brother in every way. She would not sleep, cried unless she had motion going on and was very difficult. Even with her I learned to shower - just took her into the bathroom with me. She sat in her carrier as an infant while I showered and when she was older she had toys and we made a game out of popping rubber duckies and blues clues characters under the shower curtain. I made it work becuase I got to know my kids and what they'd like, then I got creative with it.

Kristen seems to be very high maintenance. I think if we were able to ask her parents they'd agree. She's spoiled. She's moody. She needs personal servants to take care of every aspect of her life for her.

Is she depressed? Oh yeah, I suspect she has been from the moment she met Cory. She thought it was romantic how he gave up everything to follow her to Alaska, what it was was desperation and control. HE brought her down. The world became all about him, then the kids, princesses don't like that at all.
You figured it out!!! Wow, you are so correct.

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

They whine about not making money, yet they don't put any new videos for weeks sometimes months.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

He has all these ideas he wants to do but just wait he won’t do a single one of them and just stick to YouTube 😂 and he’s acting like he has such a original ideas when he really doesn’t his idea for a vr game literally sounds like this game house flipper 😂 just stick to what you know Cory 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

I agree what a big bunch of BS. He claims he has so many ideas but he never follows through on anything. He could not even stick with the getting healthy program after three weeks. He claimed he was bringing back Dudelikehella and that flopped. He has the talk but not the walk. If he were smart he would ask his wife to go back to work with a real job and he would do little videos with the cats. It is amazing that Kristen is so stupid she is following him on his lazy ass path.

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

Did anybody listen to his stand up he did? It was so bad and you could tell he was making stupid crap up.

It's on their Liveeachday FB page

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Felix_randolph wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:53 pm
I agree what a big bunch of BS. He claims he has so many ideas but he never follows through on anything. He could not even stick with the getting healthy program after three weeks. He claimed he was bringing back Dudelikehella and that flopped. He has the talk but not the walk. If he were smart he would ask his wife to go back to work with a real job and he would do little videos with the cats. It is amazing that Kristen is so stupid she is following him on his lazy ass path.
Divorce is in their future as soon as Kristen calls him out and stops enabling his behavior.
Divorce sucks, but he'll let her and the kids have everything so it should be relatively easy and she can get on with their lives.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

His stand up was terrible. It sounds like people were laughing because they felt sorry for him. The stories were so dumb. I think he has totally lost it.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I listened to the point where he said he shared a joint with Afroman. I thought he was performing to a full venue? There were only a couple of women giggling! Of course he had to mention that he was the 'first ever professional youtuber' (YAWN!) - it's not like you were the first person to conduct a heart transplant Cory FFS! :roll:

I also thought he said youtube killed his 'Just For Kid's' channel - he's merrily uploading on there AGAIN !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Kristen acts like that baby has got to be tied to her 24 7 always bitching about his she can’t do or finish anything, as if mothers everywhere never had jobs or responsibilities. She’s pathetic.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

Kristen needs to get back to a real life and move past the baby man Cory. I am leaving YouTube, I am going to be a comic, I am going to do something after I sit here awhile and whine. He said he was leaving YouTube and he can not even do that right. He lacks follow through.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Felix_randolph wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:52 am
Kristen needs to get back to a real life and move past the baby man Cory. I am leaving YouTube, I am going to be a comic, I am going to do something after I sit here awhile and whine. He said he was leaving YouTube and he can not even do that right. He lacks follow through.
That's a symptom of his ADD. He needs to get it in check and see a proper psychologist to help keep him properly medicated. I know people with it who have it far worse than he does and they are achieving college degrees and working full time jobs without issue. One of those kids was so bad as a child that only his father had the patience to coach any team he was on and even that was a challenge.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

Yes I agree with you.

Post by Guest »

Breaking news! Kristen is out of the house and it looks like without children? How did she manage it?! It’s a miracle!

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”