KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Post by Meep »

This is all so dumb that I don't even care what the outcome is. hahaha like the rest of you - SO over Kate now. This has dragged out too long and is stupid.

For A Dreamer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by For A Dreamer »

I'm not a fan of Kate's, at least not anymore, but it's sort of ridiculous to say it was her fault if she was the victim phishing. That email shown in that video looked real and if it was sent to you, how would you know what the link would take you to?

Though who knows if that is what it was, honestly. Kate seems like a mess based on what she has done to her appearance, her social media mess was probably her doing as well.

amie2643

Post by amie2643 »

For A Dreamer wrote:I'm not a fan of Kate's, at least not anymore, but it's sort of ridiculous to say it was her fault if she was the victim phishing. That email shown in that video looked real and if it was sent to you, how would you know what the link would take you to?

Though who knows if that is what it was, honestly. Kate seems like a mess based on what she has done to her appearance, her social media mess was probably her doing as well.
People that set up phishing prey on the ignorant. Anybody that has had such a solid presence on the internet for 8 years should know that youtube or any other site would never ask you to verify account information.

Plus the email in that video appeared to come from www.youtube.com, what email arrives from a websites url and not an @ address.

For A Dreamer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by For A Dreamer »

When I receive emails from websites, on iPhones email app you have to put in a bit more effort to see the address it comes from. If she received that email on her phone, it's very possible to overlook that. I wouldn't say phishing scams prey on the ignorant, they prey on anyone. And anyone could make that mistake.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Oh great. Say they got the idea off GG when it was a JOKE. Now all the minions/lurkers are going to think we are all insane and crazy stalkers.
Here's the thing - when I suggested it, it was a joke. I knew that neither of us would take off with it because we come here to vent and rant our thoughts about the situation, we never, ever go to either her channels or social media to directly upset Kate or Cory. That's the difference between what people think about GG and what GG actually is all about.

They, whoever the fuck they are, were the one to take off with the channel and they were the ones to come up with the crazy ploy to fuck with everyone on the internet, including Kate.

Them, not us.

Big difference.

Don't let it bother you.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

nothingwrong wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Oh great. Say they got the idea off GG when it was a JOKE. Now all the minions/lurkers are going to think we are all insane and crazy stalkers.
Here's the thing - when I suggested it, it was a joke. I knew that neither of us would take off with it because we come here to vent and rant our thoughts about the situation, we never, ever go to either her channels or social media to directly upset Kate or Cory. That's the difference between what people think about GG and what GG actually is all about.

They, whoever the fuck they are, were the one to take off with the channel and they were the ones to come up with the crazy ploy to fuck with everyone on the internet, including Kate.

Them, not us.

Big difference.

Don't let it bother you.

I know! :D
I just wanted to make it clear to people reading that the regular posters aren't that crazy and attached to hurting Youtubers and we are separate to AA.
(Although the sleuthing that is going on in the CTFxC thread did kinda creep me out and to me over-stepped a line and when some of Charles' viewers told him what they were doing, in THAT case I considered it fair he thought GG was a bit crazy! haha ;) )

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

I noticed there are 2 gofundme donaters on Kate's facebook that say their money was taken. Gofundme says they verified it was Kate and it was going to her bank account. Does anyone here know more about this?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

MakeupQueen wrote:I noticed there are 2 gofundme donaters on Kate's facebook that say their money was taken. Gofundme says they verified it was Kate and it was going to her bank account. Does anyone here know more about this?
Source?

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

nothingwrong wrote:
MakeupQueen wrote:I noticed there are 2 gofundme donaters on Kate's facebook that say their money was taken. Gofundme says they verified it was Kate and it was going to her bank account. Does anyone here know more about this?
Source?
Her official facebook.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

https://www.facebook.com/Katers17
post by "Katie love" and post by "Mark Wickham"

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

No, I meant a source that GoFundMe have confirmed it was Kate. Maybe someone could contact them themselves.

Chetswife
Learner
Learner

Post by Chetswife »

I think if people were stupid enough to donate to the Go Fund Me page, they shouldn't be entitled to a refund. I mean, even if it was her, why would you be so dumb??

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

If GoFundMe have indeed confirmed it was Kate and her bank account details (i.e. not identity fraud), then no, the people who donated shouldn't be refunded. If those people think they should be refunded because Kate backed out after taking their money, than yes, they are absolute idiots.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

^^ :|
Last edited by Bucket on Fri May 02, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

This was one of the posts, the other one has been deleted :?
"Kate I donated to your gofundme campaign (or at least I thought it was you) Now you're saying it wasn't but gofundme won't give me my money back. They said they confirmed it was you and its going to your bank account. Please let me know whats going on.... I don't want to donate to some hacker!!!!!!! I hope it was you "

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

[Blaucat7"]Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.[/quote]

You cant help but have a thought like that in the back of your mind when you don't really know somebody that well. I don't underestimate the way it looks however, Kate's a really small girl and Cory is a tall big guy especially when he was weight lifting. Which leaves me to think that if he would intentionally hurt her he would've done a lot more damage to her. A guy that strong could break her face not just blacken her eye and typically guys like that are cowards fighting other dudes which is why they pick on women. And Cory had no problem chasing down a dude or getting in one's face if he needed to. And he only did as defensive not aggressively unwarranted. I don't know...I just don't see the red flags mentally with him. He was with Steph for 6 years and Steph can handle herself...if Cory was that kind of guy he wouldnt have been attracted to such a strong woman for that long.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I don't know...
These are some very large accusations for something we have next to no proof of. Kate seems to me to be the more aggressive one out of the two. That video surfaced while they were on tour where that guy stole Cory's sunglasses or whatever and he was avoiding the confrontation completely while Kate was the one getting in the guys face and screaming about it. It happened again on tour where another guy started reversing and she started hitting his car during a meet up.

I fully accept that I could be wrong (hopefully I'm not. I don't like Kate but I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her) but I just think this is dangerous territory we're stepping into and we should be careful.

OhHi81
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHi81 »

Blaucat7 wrote:Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.
That's quite a story you have going on there. I don't believe for a second there was any sort of abuse going on.

cccourtooo
Learner
Learner

Post by cccourtooo »

Accusing someone of abuse with absolutely no proof is disgusting and malicious. Why would you even want to cross that line?

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”