Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

WhatIsVlogging
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr. Safety/DudeLikeHella

Post by WhatIsVlogging »

Who ever said Cory was abusive? What the hell are you talking about? Cory's not abusive. Nobody ever said he was.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

As the website is playing up for me today, I'll just post this here. Please try and refrain from arguing between yourselves. If you have a problem with a poster you can block or take the argument to pm - Thankyou AF13 <3
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

What do all think of the “haunted tape”? Lol

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

in regards to money... watched a vid the other day where a girl explained just how much you can make on youtube from adsense alone and I would guess they make around $5,000 a month.

also the video (by youtuber jordan cheyenne) blew my mind, I can't even fathom how much youtubers with over 5m viewers, upload everyday and get over 400,000 views on each video!

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Snowknight wrote:What do all think of the “haunted tape”? Lol
I think it's a lame attempt by Cory to rebrand himself and his channel yet again. I find it hard to believe any of it, although I didn't think Cory was that good of an actor. First he finds a 'secret/hidden room' (it's the attic, how did they not know about it?), then a safe in the floor (which is probably what gave him the idea for this whole thing at whatever point he knew he could get it open), then they supposedly find a tape and floppy disk in the safe that are evidence of the house being haunted...and just in time for Halloween, what a coincidence. I hate to admit that I'll probably keep watching, so I guess Cory has found a new angle for now.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Snowknight wrote:What do all think of the “haunted tape”? Lol

It's weird how all these youtubers have 'hauntings' - especially as Grav3yard girl is focusing on other youtuber's homes that are haunted!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Yeah I was thinking it was crap too. At what point do you start disliking you tubers when they start lying to you? I mean he could of made a short story for Halloween like this. I watched the hidden car video because you all were saying how bad it was. If my husband did that by himself I’d be scared. Her fake laughing was off. Why did he talk about a dudes asshole so much?

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

He can't think much of his target audience anymore, the crap this guy is spewing out of his channel is unreal.
Anyone who believes these ghost videos, well, they probably belong on a channel like the one Cory has morphed this one into!!! You don't need two brain cells to rub together to watch them. No idea why Cory is aiming so low nowadays, they had such great potential back in the Alaska days. Actual substance to their content.....how times change!

edove1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by edove1 »

I used to love to watch Corey and Kristen. I started watching after they found out they were pregnant with Chelly. Thier videos were so interesting. Like everyone else, I think their content has greatly declined since they left Alaska. I have just been rolling my eyes so hard at their latest videos. A fart gun? How immature can you be?

I finally unsubscribed. Their fakeness and snarky replies to negative comments was just ridiculous. Kristen's happiness was also way overplayed and completely fake. He's bouncing all around with different content, to where no one even knows what the hell this channel is about anymore. Good luck to them, but they won't be getting anymore support from me.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

What can I say the videos have really went down hill. The fart one was terrible! Ok we know Cory likes to fart but farting in your wife's face over and over gets low. How old is his audience? Now, they are doing family vlogs that are so boring. The kid is running in circles and they have no intro or anything interesting. It is alright to show family vlogs but have a intro and music and interesting. He said he works 8 hours a day on the vlogs and that he wants to spend more time on other things like games. Guess what many people work 8 hours a day that is called work. Yesterday, Kristen spoke about doing travel vlogs around the world. Really?? They are going to haul their kids around the world so they can get better vlogs? I can see Cory getting sidetracked and then they get into trouble. If they wanted to do travel vlogs they should of done it before the kids came along. The truth is they get many more views on the Mean Kitty channel. If they want to make videos that will be watched just focus on the cat.

Moemoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moemoe »

Now they're back to family vlogs? I thought he said family vlogs were not the type of vlog they were really into, and considered them boring, and outdated. They are really freakin confused!! How can anyone take them seriously anymore? They are just trying to find what will make them the most money $$$ instead of being authentic, and creative. Their channel is flip-flopping like a fish out of water!

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

They've hired a nanny. They tool around at home all day making lazy vlogs. What the fuck do they need a nanny for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moemoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moemoe »

Did they seriously get a nanny? Holy crap! :rofl: My husband works from home, and I homeschool. Obtaining a babysitter for nights out... yes! Hiring a freakin nanny... not necessary. They'll do anything for sympathy and views. This is just a "job" for them. That's why they don't have a strong community to back them. Their channel is basically dead anyway.

Felix_randolph
Learner
Learner

Post by Felix_randolph »

They got a nanny, are you kidding me! These two are so lazy. If they want to send Chell to day care a couple days a week that is ok , the poor kid needs to learn how to socialize. A nanny so they can do more vlogs ?! I seriously doubt we will see more and if we do I hope they improve. They have no intro and they seem not to care. My mother had three kids , cleaned the house , cooked and did yard work without any nanny! We used to entertain ourselves and kept out of her way. It seems these kids require so much attention that the parents can not get anything done or that is just an excuse???

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

A nanny? :? :rofl:

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Can you imagine being the nanny and wondering why you're there if the parents are always there too? How awkward. I wonder how they sold the nanny on the offer at all. I know there's legit people who work from home. But they are usually taking business calls, working on their computer, doing things that look like actual work. What are Cory and Kristen even doing?

Kristen's engineering background sure got her far. :roll:
.......meow.......

Moemoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moemoe »

Can anyone tell me why Cory, on Instagram, said one of his mean kitty vids was going viral, but when I scroll through the newest comments, none of them make any damn sense??? Most of the comments are just commas or periods or plain gibberish. Does this mean he bought views and comments? I'm honestly asking, because I've never seen a comment section like that before.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I'm confused, perhaps instead of getting a nanny to come to your home, you send chell to daycare a few days a week to give kristen a bit of a break, I haven't watched the vlog, but sounds like cory spends way too much time stuck in front of the computer and not enough time helping out around the house. also why does this family always look so disheveled??? they only have two kids and work from home yet always look like they just woke up from naps and threw on whatever clothes were the closest on the floor. Chell's hair is always in her face, she's always half dressed in a diaper, soother in her mouth, when they do dress her her clothes are too small and mismatched. Atlas's hair looks like freakin Albert Einstein 24/7, and cory looks like he showers maybe once a week. I don't get it, they seem to be perfectly content to sit at home all day, half dressed, doing nothing.

Moemoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moemoe »

Okay... did my own research. Basically, it comes down to bots/ paid viewers and commenters. There is no way those comments and views are legit. I'm pretty freakin furious that this shit is allowed on youtube. :x
They shouldn't be allowed to continue this manipulative crap. Maybe, the nanny will out them! Lol

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

I really don’t understand how he thinks he’s doing better with videos then when he was in Alaska and they really need to stop giving chell that binky she’s to big for it >.<
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”