Travis Clark (TravisClarkTV) Vlog Channel

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Travis Clark (TravisClarkTV) Vlog Channel

Post by rai1234 »

Anyone see Jenny's IG story covid being overhyped and likely fraud?!!

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by SporaticFanatic »

I listened to their last album for the first time this week. (Six) Travis sounds like a genuine robot he is so auto tuned. I don't think he has a great voice, but it is unique naturally. I genuinely like their first few albums. I think Travis is now writing and producing everything. He needs more guidance or fewer yes men around him or something.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Yo Jenny is nuts eh. She keeps resharing IGTV's on her stories from conspiracy theorists saying that COVID-related death certificates are fake and that doctors at John Hopkins are faking the certificates to scare people and take children from their parents.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

They've got their third kid's birth on their channel. Jenny is an odd one. I can't imagine having that many people casually running around my house while I'm full on giving birth in my living room. The way her dad stands there casually talking to her while she's naked from the waist down... yeah. I think Travis total dropped the kid on the floor, too. It seems like they didn't know what they were having ahead of time, and he didn't appear noticeably upset that there was no penis. :tu:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

She's pregnant again.... Man oh man.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

I can’t believe they are pregnant again and with the way the world is nowadays? Jesus.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

leggy wrote:I can’t believe they are pregnant again and with the way the world is nowadays? Jesus.
Birth control is not "au natural" for her. Well use a condom. Another baby born in the house with a crowd to show off. It's crazy.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Whatever. They can afford to provide a good life for their kids. They look healthy and loved regardless of Jenny's personal beliefs. Four kids isn't an insane amount. Jenny is one of four, Travis is one of three or four. (I'm confused if that blonde girl that he calls his sister is actually his sister or not.)
I'm amused by Trav's rambling posts. He clearly wants a boy but is setting himself up for another girl.

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

I am not saying they are bad parents. While ignoring a couple of their beliefs that I personally don’t agree with I think they are really good and loving parents. I just think that bringing a child into today’s world after having plenty already is a tad irresponsible. It’s just my opinion though and I understand that not everyone agrees with me.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

anyone catch his newest ig post where he compares covid to cigarettes? also confirms him to be antivax and antimask

RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

gulost wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:12 am
anyone catch his newest ig post where he compares covid to cigarettes? also confirms him to be antivax and antimask

Did he read back what he wrote? That makes no sense whatsoever.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

Amanda wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:53 pm
gulost wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:12 am

Did he read back what he wrote? That makes no sense whatsoever.
ikr? all the comments are telling him off tho which is a fun read

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

lol even demi lovato commented "great points" on this post

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

This is all Jenny’s influence. I don’t think he would be like this on his own.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

beachy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:51 pm
She definitely brought the vegan anti-vaxer to the relationship, but you're giving him too much credit. I'm pretty sure he's been a religious Republican his whole life. We all know he's an uneducated fool who tries to come across a deep sensitive poet man. (Side note. Every time one of these guys does something dumb I have to go look up the other members to see what they're doing. Hunter just moved out of Florida. I don't know why, but that really surprised me. He's such a "Florida Man".)

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missesthedlvdays »

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:13 pm
beachy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:51 pm
She definitely brought the vegan anti-vaxer to the relationship, but you're giving him too much credit. I'm pretty sure he's been a religious Republican his whole life. We all know he's an uneducated fool who tries to come across a deep sensitive poet man. (Side note. Every time one of these guys does something dumb I have to go look up the other members to see what they're doing. Hunter just moved out of Florida. I don't know why, but that really surprised me. He's such a "Florida Man".)
OK so I feel like you and I would be really good friends in real life, just saying. LOL! I was coming here to say the same thing about Travis and being a diehard Republican his entire life. You could tell when he was in Las Vegas that he just didn’t fit in with their Democratic ways. I’m definitely not one to put someone down for their political beliefs or views, so I can’t say much on that. But the post he made was definitely Jennys influence I believe. I also feel like Danny fits this mold fairly easily, too. With the no mask and republican ways. Me and a couple of my girlfriends always speculated that Danny being a Republican was a reason why him and Lindsey split up back in the day. Because that was right around the time when Trump announced his race for presidency. And Lindsey is a diehard feminist (which is cool, too) but Danny? Not so much.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

You know what's disheartening?

It's thanks to the "powers that be" he refers to that have allowed him to have a privileged life. He has the time and resources to meditate, eat well, and give attention to his spirit growth. But I think about the elderly who have died of COVID--especially stories like how the virus wiped out over a dozen nuns in a Michigan convent, and I think they never had the luxury to poo-poo how this pandemic has been handled.

He just lives in his bubble with no empathy and no compassion. It's people like him whom I wish would be directly impacted by this virus so that he would see first hand how devistating and scary it is and shut up about these "inconsistencies" that seem to bother him so much.

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missesthedlvdays »

Presence wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:05 am
You know what's disheartening?

It's thanks to the "powers that be" he refers to that have allowed him to have a privileged life. He has the time and resources to meditate, eat well, and give attention to his spirit growth. But I think about the elderly who have died of COVID--especially stories like how the virus wiped out over a dozen nuns in a Michigan convent, and I think they never had the luxury to poo-poo how this pandemic has been handled.

He just lives in his bubble with no empathy and no compassion. It's people like him whom I wish would be directly impacted by this virus so that he would see first hand how devistating and scary it is and shut up about these "inconsistencies" that seem to bother him so much.
Probably not going to be the most popular opinion on this, but one thing that irks me is when people talk about those that have money and how they should be impacted by something horrible (like a deadly virus) just so they can “get it” or understand. I had a friend tell me the same thing. That she wishes I knew what it was like to be impacted and not have the money we do; but I can’t help that my husband and I have worked hard. Really hard. And I can’t help that both of our employers have been able to remain open and offer most of their employers to be able to work from home during this time. She doesn’t know how often we’ve opened up our wallets to those in need over the past 9-10 months and it’s not in my nature to even say that we have. The same can be said for him. Why even wish something like this on him? Or anyone for that matter?

Long story short? I may not care much for this guy, but he has a privileged life because he worked for it. Got noticed doing what he’s good at. Not because he was handed a silver spoon from mommy and daddy. And even if that were the case? You can’t help what you’re born into.

TL;DR - it’s one thing to comment on the lack of empathy someone has about something but a whole other ballgame wishing anyone would be impacted by a deadly virus or global pandemic.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”