Travis Clark (TravisClarkTV) Vlog Channel

Maric
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Travis Clark (TravisClarkTV) Vlog Channel

Post by Maric »

rai1234 wrote:
Maric wrote:I hate to sound cruel, but I’m I the only one who thinks the kids heads are misshapen? It was very evident when they were infants but there was no interventions taken. Many children wear helmets to reshape their skulls, but neither child did as far as we know. Sadly the older one has a forehead reminiscent of Frankenstein’s head shape. I know this sounds so terrible but I’m amazed no one else notices this. They are beautiful children, but definitely have odd shaped heads.
I've definitely noticed it, especially Kinsley's forehead protruding with age but didn't want to mention it.
It really does look more prominent as she gets older. I know some children have flat or misshapen heads either from traveling through the birth canel or not enough tummy time, which is usually remedied by helmet therapy. My great nephew has a rather large head for his torso, which is common with some babies and they usually grow into them as toddlers :D. In this case it may just be a family trait :roll:

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

Maric wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
Maric wrote:I hate to sound cruel, but I’m I the only one who thinks the kids heads are misshapen? It was very evident when they were infants but there was no interventions taken. Many children wear helmets to reshape their skulls, but neither child did as far as we know. Sadly the older one has a forehead reminiscent of Frankenstein’s head shape. I know this sounds so terrible but I’m amazed no one else notices this. They are beautiful children, but definitely have odd shaped heads.
I've definitely noticed it, especially Kinsley's forehead protruding with age but didn't want to mention it.
Sorry to comment again on this subject. I was just watching a tv program about a little people family. I noticed that Kinsley’s head shape is very common in certain cases of dwarfism. I knew I had seen the specific head shape before but couldn’t place where. I’m really curious now on what causes it.

It really does look more prominent as she gets older. I know some children have flat or misshapen heads either from traveling through the birth canel or not enough tummy time, which is usually remedied by helmet therapy. My great nephew has a rather large head for his torso, which is common with some babies and they usually grow into them as toddlers :D. In this case it may just be a family trait :roll:

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

I have always thought that Kinsley's head was abnormally large. I'm glad to see I am not alone in that.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by SporaticFanatic »

Jenny will still be breastfeeding these girls when they are 10.

Travis worked with Simple Plan recently. He knows how to hustle and network when he needs to.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

God knows what shes gonna do if they ever have another baby with only 2 boobs :rofl:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Travis and Jenny are expecting baby # 3.. Is she too natural for BC? So Jenny's pregnant with Her baby the same time as Allie like when Valentina and her where pregnant together.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

SBC1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 pm
Travis and Jenny are expecting baby # 3.. Is she too natural for BC? So Jenny's pregnant with Her baby the same time as Allie like when Valentina and her where pregnant together.
I think they wanted more kids. They both have fairly big families themselves. Plus, Jenny is 36/37, so she's getting to an age where it's "do it now or lose the chance."

Jenny doesn't seem to be friends with Allie or Valentina, so it's just a coincidence. Some people hate on Jenny, but she's definitely more respectable than Allie or Valentina—who are both GOLD DIGGERS. Jenny actually had a career and a life before Travis.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Looks like Kinsley's getting bumped off the boob after all. It's for the best cause her teeth are getting quite intimidating for it, lol.

I wonder if that's why Travis looked the way he did in Charles' announcement video. He didn't want to be like, "Oh, great! Us too!"

I kinda hope they have another girl. It suits Travis. He looks like he does everything with his girls that he would with a boy. Danny needed a boy or he wouldn't have been as interested. Valentina knew that, too. I feel that way about Charles, also, but we shall see how that turns out.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Why is it that Jenny posts pics and videos on Instagram of her almost 17 month old daughter butt naked on a counter for the world to see, and while she's baking or cooking as well. That's gross and not good Imo.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

SBC1990 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 am
Why is it that Jenny posts pics and videos on Instagram of her almost 17 month old daughter butt naked on a counter for the world to see, and while she's baking or cooking as well. That's gross and not good Imo.

That and the fact she said the kid pee’d and had to go in the sink & can you imagine the muck on the bottom of their feet being trampled all over the counter? :? Ive never understood why people let their kids sit on the kitchen counters to begin with even fully clothed.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Amanda wrote:
SBC1990 wrote:

That and the fact she said the kid pee’d and had to go in the sink & can you imagine the muck on the bottom of their feet being trampled all over the counter? :? Ive never understood why people let their kids sit on the kitchen counters to begin with even fully clothed.
It's totally gross. Also they don't need to put their au natural shit down our throats all the time.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

SBC1990 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:51 am
Amanda wrote:
SBC1990 wrote:

It's totally gross. Also they don't need to put their au natural shit down our throats all the time.

Is it really down your throat when you are seeking out her content? She's a nobody with like 150K followers, so the only way you're going to see her stuff is if you want to.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

space_cadet wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:21 pm
SBC1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 pm
I think they wanted more kids. They both have fairly big families themselves. Plus, Jenny is 36/37, so she's getting to an age where it's "do it now or lose the chance."

Jenny doesn't seem to be friends with Allie or Valentina, so it's just a coincidence. Some people hate on Jenny, but she's definitely more respectable than Allie or Valentina—who are both GOLD DIGGERS. Jenny actually had a career and a life before Travis.
I definitely thought Jenny was in her 20s. I had no idea she was mid 30s!

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

They had their third baby A GIRL named Kali Ann.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

It's a cute name with cute meaning, but all of the girls' names sound kinda similar. Jenny can't do a trendy initial necklace because it would be KKK.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Anyone see Jenny's IG story covid being overhyped and likely fraud?!!

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

I listened to their last album for the first time this week. (Six) Travis sounds like a genuine robot he is so auto tuned. I don't think he has a great voice, but it is unique naturally. I genuinely like their first few albums. I think Travis is now writing and producing everything. He needs more guidance or fewer yes men around him or something.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Yo Jenny is nuts eh. She keeps resharing IGTV's on her stories from conspiracy theorists saying that COVID-related death certificates are fake and that doctors at John Hopkins are faking the certificates to scare people and take children from their parents.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

They've got their third kid's birth on their channel. Jenny is an odd one. I can't imagine having that many people casually running around my house while I'm full on giving birth in my living room. The way her dad stands there casually talking to her while she's naked from the waist down... yeah. I think Travis total dropped the kid on the floor, too. It seems like they didn't know what they were having ahead of time, and he didn't appear noticeably upset that there was no penis. :tu:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

She's pregnant again.... Man oh man.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Others Related to Charles”